View Full Version : Phuket updates please

April 24th, 2009, 15:46
I will be in Phuket next week (was there last year also) and was hoping that some of you guys (gra45?) had been there recently
and could give me updated info particularly Paradise. Which bar has the best f***k show - saw one last year which was really good - can't remember the name but it was upstairs opposite Connect with mixed age range of boys (?My Way)
Anyway, any info appreciated

Tks

thrillbill
April 24th, 2009, 17:47
-Just spent 7 days there during Songkran. (They are a bit more civilized and celebrate Songkran one night and one full day - not like Pattaya, over 5 days). I go to Phuket about once a year during my vacation from work. It was about the same, the dance club KISS is givng Boat Bar competition with the shows and music. People go back and forth between the two social scenes. MY WAY is the same also, the show wasn't as good as before (may have had something to do with the guys going up North for Songkran). Stayed at Adonis guest house but moved out after 5 days (the soi in front was a bit noisy, the neighborhood dog craps on the street -- like land mines--WATCH YOUR STEP) and no breakfast. Rooms are clean. I went back to Aquarius Guest House (more expensive) getting a superior room--quiet , breakfast included, sauna, small gym and more my style. Friendlly staff also. I was with my Hong Kong friend, but there didn't seem to be that much of "eye candy" around - but I guess it depends where you are coming from.

I don't think there are any "f" shows in Paradise Plaza area, you'll have to go to BKK for that. KiSS use to have an erotic "shower show" but that wasn't the case this year. Right now the guest houses in the area have reduced prices due to slow season.

jinks
April 25th, 2009, 00:16
http://www.jinks.clara.net/05ads/club17.jpg

Brad the Impala
April 25th, 2009, 03:06
I will be in Phuket next week (was there last year also) and was hoping that some of you guys (gra45?) had been there recently
and could give me updated info particularly Paradise. Which bar has the best f***k show - saw one last year which was really good - can't remember the name but it was upstairs opposite Connect with mixed age range of boys (?My Way)

Tks

As of my last visit, three months ago, there wasn't a bar with an upstairs opposite Connect, and there wasn't a public fuck show in any of the bars. If that stuff is important for you Bangkok is the place.

gra46
April 27th, 2009, 16:48
Hello all i been back from phuket now for a week and now booked to go back July 2009

Kiss bar seems to be the go also boat bar seems to be good too

no need to offf the boys as the streetboys are around at 2 am ,good clean boys too ..i had no trouble with any of them

I never seen a f*show in Paradise and been there 3 years in a row

Junoresidence is a perfect place to stay a little out but it excellent

id never stay in paradise so noisey ,Juno is a small resort like place i recommend a studio room which is bigger

PM me if you need to know more