PDA

View Full Version : First time in Bangkok

April 24th, 2009, 12:57
Hi Guys,
Looking for some help and advice regarding the Gay Massages and GOGO Bars...
Im heading to BKK for the first time on Sunday, staying in the Holiday Inn Silom. I'm looking to have some fun with cute boys for the very first time. I'm 24 and never done anything with another guy. I have looked and read about Senso Massage Club and like the sound of it. I do want to actually have a massage but also want to experiment with the guy(Blowjob, Wanking and so on)
Will the guy come on to me or do I have to ask? Also, I would like to have sex but not receive, is this a normal and do we have sex in at Senso?

Regarding the GOGO Guys, I want one to come to my hotel so we can have fun and experiment in comfort...how do i negotiate the price and do have to tell them i want to have sex but not receive?!

Sorry for being so dumb but am very exited and want to make sure i know the details....

Please explain if there are better ways to get fun with a Thai Guy other than the above.

Thanks/
Lip

RonanTheBarbarian
April 24th, 2009, 16:22
Not quite sure what you mean, thelip.

When you say "I would like to have sex but not receive" do you mean that you want to have anal sex and be the top yourself, or do you mean you are just interested in wanking and sucking and not anal sex at all (either as top or bottom)?

Because if it is the second, any working boy will be able to satisfy you.

If it is the first, you will have to ask the mamasan for a guy who will bottom. That just means being up-front about it.
Probably easier in a bar than in a massage place.

In any of the gay-orientated massage places you can be sure the guy will be willing to play around. If you don't, he will probably take the initiative, so a massage would be a good way to start experimenting if you are there for your first time and nervous - if you have cold feet you can can say you just want to have the massage.

firecat69
April 24th, 2009, 16:32
Check your private messages

April 25th, 2009, 02:31
Discuss what you want in advance.
As long as the guy agrees to bottom, then it's absolutely fine if you don't want to bottom as well. Remember you are paying.

A gogo boy from Bangkok should be happy with around 1200~1300 short time. In Thailand, I've never discussed price in advance with guys from bars, although I do with freelancers.

You have to try a massage as well.

giggsy
April 25th, 2009, 02:59
smiles may be the best one to ask
someone told me he lays on the bed,gets his BS on top of him and smiles inserts his manhood
either that or
he always fucks up !

firecat69
April 27th, 2009, 16:54
Nothing that gets me more upset then someone who asks a question in a PM, and you spend a lot of time giving him an answer that is extremely detailed. Then 3 days later you still don't have a reply from him.

I hate wasting my time. If you ask for help on this board then sign in and read what members are giving you or don't ask the question in the first place.