View Full Version : Military life - Thai style

bao-bao
April 24th, 2009, 06:35
A Thai friend with a mild military fetish sent me a batch of pictures that I found interesting, and since the draft lottery should be finished there and members may have friends who are on their way to training I put them into a slide show and posted it to my account on YouTube.

These may not all be Thai military people, but just go with the flow here, folks. ItтАЩs an interesting glimpse into a world I was fortunate enough to have NOT been picked for. I was eligible during the early years of the draft lottery here in the US.

Inclusion in this slide show is in no way an indication of anyoneтАЩs sexualityтАж so there.

[youtube:n5tows89]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3qWtrOsQw[/youtube:n5tows89]

dab69
April 24th, 2009, 12:02
5:13 ?

TOQ
April 24th, 2009, 14:36
An enjoyable 5 minutes.. Thanks for posting

john

jcowle
April 24th, 2009, 17:43
A Thai friend with a mild military fetish sent me a batch of pictures that I found interesting, and since the draft lottery should be finished there and members may have friends who are on their way to training I put them into a slide show and posted it to my account on YouTube.

These may not all be Thai military people, but just go with the flow here, folks. ItтАЩs an interesting glimpse into a world I was fortunate enough to have NOT been picked for. I was eligible during the early years of the draft lottery here in the US.

Inclusion in this slide show is in no way an indication of anyoneтАЩs sexualityтАж so there.

[youtube:1ih6yg8j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3qWtrOsQw[/youtube:1ih6yg8j]

What a great video.
Thank you

John

thrillbill
April 24th, 2009, 18:00
Makes me want to sign up for the Thai military right now :geek: mmmm-what is going on in the pic that is towards the end with the butt naked guys embracing???? (the pic is before the guys in their white navy uniforms?).

bing
April 24th, 2009, 18:39
The slide show was fun. I know an ex Thai army guy who says he was made to go naked on an army post for the whole day as a punishment for being late for some sort of appointment. Perhaps in a warm cllimate nudity happens more often than in more temperate climates. I will say nudity looks good on the army guys.

April 25th, 2009, 01:54
Makes me want to sign up for the Thai military right now :geek: mmmm-what is going on in the pic that is towards the end with the butt naked guys embracing???? (the pic is before the guys in their white navy uniforms?).

common military keep warm technique.

Notice throughout the video - not a single pair of tighty whiteys!

April 25th, 2009, 02:10
Where do I sign up?

Geezer
April 25th, 2009, 14:25

common military keep warm technique.
And like so many things, the Thais donтАЩt quite have it right. It is a method employed by US (and other) SEALS to conserve body heat by reducing the interface of the groupтАЩs epidermis and the colder water or air. It is known as тАЬ spooningтАЭ from itsтАЩ resemblance to the ability of spoons to nest when all are turned the same way.

Obviously the Thai method of having couples embrace is not as thermally effective, but it surely looks like more fun. I guess it all depends upon oneтАЩs priorities.

Beachlover
April 26th, 2009, 18:17
Thanks Bao Bao... haha... some hot scenes. Lots of homoerotic moments in the military. Very physical existence.

Some of the pics are from Singapore.

Lots of hot boys!

You didn't vet the pics thoroughly... one of them has a tallywacker showing. I'm sure YT won't pick it up.

Beachlover
April 26th, 2009, 18:18
I saw your Klong "morning commute" video as well.... lol.. for a moment I thought the boat wasn't actually going to stop.... It looks like it's just going to speed past the wharf while people jump out to leap onto dry land.