PDA

View Full Version : Balinese boy seeking for Thailand friends

April 20th, 2009, 23:03
Hey there everybody, My nmae is Putu and I'm from Thailand. I like knowing other stories a lot. And I have this interest for quitte some time on knowing what would it be about gay life in Thailand. SO i think I maight gonna fidn some good friends in this forum (hope so...).

I;m 25 year old; 170 cm; 60 kg. Dark skin (like any other Balinese); tend to be shy boy, and ummm what else...

Just drop me message okay

lustrophobiac.blogspot.com

April 20th, 2009, 23:32
You're a Balinese...from Thailand??? I'm confused.

Impulse
April 21st, 2009, 02:52
Doesnt take much to confuse you bunny,does it? Hes a Balinese boy who is living in Thailand. Welcome Putu to the forums,hope you make some friends.

April 21st, 2009, 08:26
Not according to his blog.

camperboy
April 21st, 2009, 10:23
wunder wad kind of friend he is looking for.... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gra46
April 21st, 2009, 16:04
Hey there everybody, My nmae is Putu and I'm from Thailand. I like knowing other stories a lot. And I have this interest for quitte some time on knowing what would it be about gay life in Thailand. SO i think I maight gonna fidn some good friends in this forum (hope so...).

I;m 25 year old; 170 cm; 60 kg. Dark skin (like any other Balinese); tend to be shy boy, and ummm what else...

Just drop me message okay

berdamaidengandiri.blogspot.com

You may find what you want at gay.com or gayromeo.com

Whats wrong with here ?

OHHHHHH what is it smiles again

April 24th, 2009, 21:47
Hey ther buddy, thanks for all the response. Nope, I'm still living in Bali. I just love having friends from all around the globe. well, I think it would be a lot of fun if I can have some friends from Thailand, you know... friends...
Iwomder if I can share some stories with some Thailand friends, and so will I shar what it is the discreet gay balinese laive. On of my pic is a at this link http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii24 ... ac/TLK.jpg (http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/mywritingsonthewall/lustrophobiac/TLK.jpg)

April 24th, 2009, 21:50
And no, I rather have friends from a far instead of searching for nearby freinds. It's the mysterious feeling of not knowing and sharinng the stories wth strangers. You know, just like in the movie of 'Mesage on The Bottle'. That's why I'm intending to find farway friend (Hope somebdy in Thailnd would)