PDA

View Full Version : new jomtiem hotel

April 19th, 2009, 03:15
Any news on the opening of the new hotel in jomtiem

SoiVC Slut-old
April 19th, 2009, 08:58
You would think that the resident unofficial advertising agent King.Key would come gushing forth with all the information you require. I am sure he will respond with all the newest and updated information he has :joker:

April 19th, 2009, 11:05
To much Information seems to upset some people, keep the public wanting more, as they use to say in show business. :clown:

I Know all wil be revealed VERY SOON?????

Now where is that naughty 'let me tell u' when we need him. :tongue:

April 19th, 2009, 17:27
they are behind schedule in construction. can you believe that? in thailand. my friends tell me they should be open mid next month.

April 19th, 2009, 20:23
Soft Opening scheduled for 29th April..Major part of the delay caused by 17+ Permits Required. Government extended Songkran, so hence Permits and Officials still Missing up Country.

Grand Opening 3-6 June..featuring The Worlds Number One : Gay Male ICON [No Not Martina]

3 June Premier Night for PGF..Standard Open Bar Etc.

4-6 June, Space Limited...Advance Reservations Essential

Full details on Website..1st of May - Gay Day..Sorry May Day

http://www.TheVenueJomtien.com

PS Be thankful you dont work for DHL Courier Services....Their Shirts are Half Red and Half Yellow :joker:

April 19th, 2009, 21:31
Soft Opening scheduled for 29th April..Major part of the delay caused by 17+ Permits Required. Government extended Songkran, so hence Permits and Officials still Missing up Country.

Grand Opening 3-6 June..featuring The Worlds Number One : Gay Male ICON [No Not Martina]

ELTON JOHNNNNNNN!!!!

April 19th, 2009, 21:39
ICON....Not AssHole :bom:

April 19th, 2009, 21:41

George Michael?

bigben
April 19th, 2009, 21:53
Thanks for the update. :salute:

I always like SOFT OPENINGS.

So April 29 the soft opening and the grand opening June 3-6.

What happens the month in between April and June....

What I am asking is will you be open for business during the month of May?

Kind Regards

April 19th, 2009, 22:04

George Michael?

Nice to see your making an instant HIT with the Boss of the VENUE GAY SHOW BAR AN RESORT HOTEL. Beach Bunny.

You never know who you meet on this forum, may be next George Michael will be reading it, a big Bird tells me he may be cumming this way soon. so you should be nice to those on there way up, as one day you may pass them on your way down.

April 19th, 2009, 22:16
When you say you will have the world's "number one male gay icon" on hand, you better produce someone along the lines of Elton John or George Michael -- lest you be the subject of derision from here to eternity. Something like claiming to have the tastiest hamburger in the hemisphere. Time will tell, eh?

Brad the Impala
April 20th, 2009, 01:39
When you say you will have the world's "number one male gay icon" on hand, you better produce someone along the lines of Elton John or George Michael -- lest you be the subject of derision from here to eternity. Something like claiming to have the tastiest hamburger in the hemisphere. Time will tell, eh?

I think that it must be David Beckham ....or Daniel Craig. Anyone know if they have been voting on this stuff?

joe552
April 20th, 2009, 01:51
It'll be Stephen Fry, surely?

giggsy
April 20th, 2009, 02:05
[attachment=0:1spigu43]g.jpg[/attachment:1spigu43]

is it this bloke from as wes says whales

or it could be rich bitch from benidorm

April 20th, 2009, 02:40
Its Maisie Trollette or this guy for sure!

[youtube:2xqpj8ji]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znjG03ZZs-s[/youtube:2xqpj8ji]

April 20th, 2009, 07:07
Why has no one told us how many steps from this new amazing hotel to the beach? I need to know.

lonelywombat
April 20th, 2009, 09:03
Here is the answer.
Yesterday afternoon I walked from the entrance of The Venue to the gay beach ending up at Tui's. The route was:
Venue to Dick's Cafe to main road. Turn right , down to the Dongtan Police Box, turn right past the car park, past the Avalon and stopping at the entrance of Tuis.
Time taken: 13 minutes 35 seconds with no stops.
837 paces. Each pace is about 30 inches, and about 120 paces per minute.
[quote="lonelywombat"
Now that sounds like a military man, marching pace is 120 paces per minute and a 30 inch stride

13 minute 35 for a marching man is different for older and overweight men who tend to dawdle or shuffle

Lets say for the majority at least 20 minutes.[/quote]

When I went on holidays this was the hot topic .Amazing it still is
Read all about it on this thread
gay-hotel-in-pattaya-t17357-90.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-hotel-in-pattaya-t17357-90.html)

April 20th, 2009, 12:54
[quote=bargearse]
Here is the answer.
Yesterday afternoon I walked from the entrance of The Venue to the gay beach ending up at Tui's. The route was:
Venue to Dick's Cafe to main road. Turn right , down to the Dongtan Police Box, turn right past the car park, past the Avalon and stopping at the entrance of Tuis.

When I went on holidays this was the hot topic .Amazing it still is
Read all about it on this thread
gay-hotel-in-pattaya-t17357-90.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-hotel-in-pattaya-t17357-90.html)

YES! if your well on your way to 80 like Old lonely Wombat, who is not steady on his feet, unless its time for him to buy a round, then watch him spring out the door, but I have walked it, then again, I'm very fit and it took no longer than 10 enjoyable minutes to the beach, on the way you could have a Coffee and breakfast at Dicks Cafe or over the road Papa DavidтАЩs, or Continental Diner, get all the worlds press and Books from Bookazine, chat to others walking to the beach, so nice and leisurely and just far enough to keep you fit, unlike Old lonely as you see, he cant walk any where and complains about everything,

ArenтАЩt the owners of This latest Luxury Gay Resort, THE VENUE in Jomtien beach area, of Pattaya, lucky they will not have put up with to many wingers. fortunately the Guys running this new Resort, know, bums on seats or beds, make money and if you pitch the prices just below the norm, for this standard of quality, with a sometimes entrance fee and drinks around 100 baht, it will be a big success, we are all hoping so, as Pattaya needs this breath of fresh air, and a new gay Show/Bar to give us all some compleatly different entertainment, apart from the same old Katoy shows, which may be good for tourist but regulars and locals are screeming out for something new, I know this SHOW BAR HOTEL with a Pool, will be something you have never seen anything like it, unless your go to Las Vegas.

http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/

April 20th, 2009, 18:50
To much Information seems to upset some people, keep the public wanting more, as they use to say in show business. :clown:

Please someone confirm to me that this тАЬGeorgeтАЭ (who is King Key here) is not involved in any way with тАЬThe New VenueтАЭ.
Please - is someone able to confirm this? Because until now I believed that they go for QUALITY.
The pubic don't want him - except his own other user names here but not more than 3 or 4 (we all knew already)

Hopefully I did misunderstood here something.

TOQ
April 20th, 2009, 19:21
Yes, I believe you are misunderstanding.. King.Key is not "George"

john

April 20th, 2009, 19:42

Please someone confirm to me that this тАЬGeorgeтАЭ (who is King Key here) is not involved in any way with тАЬThe New VenueтАЭ.

The pubic don't want him - except his own other user names here but not more than 3 or 4 (we all knew already)

Hopefully I did misunderstood here something.Re: Where the hell is George?
Author: gaydestination ┬╗ Sun 22 Feb, 2009 11:34 pm

I met this "George" and must say: He is an old man who will not accept that his time is over. His music is bad and I was witness when he pushed in the night time the owner of Sky Boy Bar to play his CD. Not only me ask the owner to change the music. He was drunken and celebrate himself. Later he nerved at the imbiss bood the owner with his CD and even she was not interested. (By the way a maximum 15years old Thai boy was with him on the motorbike on the way ....that time around 4am. It's not looks like a grandfather-grandson relation) Sportmen know when there time is over but this George maybe will never accept that his music performence is maybe 10 years long over. He just make a big bla bla and show here here in the forum but there is nothing behind. No respect. Sorry guys thats my impression - and for sure if I see a guy like him with very young boys on tour in the night time. Thats what he wrot here and that what he live is not the same. [/quote]

What has King.Key to do with George or The VENUE HOTEL AND SHOWROOM WITH POOL, the same as much as youтАЩre anything to do with owing George money, I hope you donтАЩt.I'm much more handsome. I am me and no one else sorry.

Yes Gay destination I have seen how much you loath and hate That George fellow, with vengeance, I have no idea why, what has he done to you.

If you donтАЩt like to hear about local goings on in Pattaya, why do you come to read about them on a Gay Forum, even though you say youтАЩre interested in gay destinations all very strange? Or do you love as many do, all the dramas that seem to crop up from time to time, like a soap Opera and you seem to be the only one with out a script. You must get over George and smell the roses, from time to time or you will get very bitter, letтАЩs face it, there is enough bitter people living in Pattaya, with out breeding any more.

April 20th, 2009, 20:33
I am not bitter
I am happy that I misunderstood here something.
I not understand why you put one of my old post here but I can stand for that. Not willing to discuss this anymore.
I did just ask something and got my answers - Thats why i reading these forums - daily!
Thanks

Jetsam
April 20th, 2009, 22:00
Here is the answer.

It can be done in less than 3 minutes , just take the right route via the twin tower building :bounce:

Walked it many times 2 years ago when it still was Bondi

PS

This route is not 100% legal for non twin tower guests I think, but never had a problem

TrongpaiExpat
April 20th, 2009, 22:45
It can be done in less than 3 minutes , just take the right route via the twin tower building :bounce:

Walked it many times 2 years ago when it still was Bondi

PS

This route is not 100% legal for non twin tower guests I think, but never had a problem

Besides the sign residents only or something like that, isn't there a locked gate on both ends?

April 20th, 2009, 23:34
A locked gate that a farmer in a guard uniform will open for the great white God-man with nothing more than a nod and a wave.

Brad the Impala
April 21st, 2009, 02:25
A locked gate that a farmer in a guard uniform will open for the great white God-man with nothing more than a nod and a wave.

You've been to Jomtien?! I thought that you never went to Pattaya, perhaps I am confusing you with a previous incarnation.

April 21st, 2009, 09:20
[quote="Beach Bunny":1xqaouot]A locked gate that a farmer in a guard uniform will open for the great white God-man with nothing more than a nod and a wave.

You've been to Jomtien?! I thought that you never went to Pattaya, perhaps I am confusing you with a previous incarnation.[/quote:1xqaouot]

I think you're in a permanent state of confusion, Brad.

Brad the Impala
April 21st, 2009, 13:32
[quote="Brad the Impala":37clix2x][quote="Beach Bunny":37clix2x]A locked gate that a farmer in a guard uniform will open for the great white God-man with nothing more than a nod and a wave.

You've been to Jomtien?! I thought that you never went to Pattaya, perhaps I am confusing you with a previous incarnation.[/quote:37clix2x]

I think you're in a permanent state of confusion, Brad.[/quote:37clix2x]

So help me out! Was that a yes you do go to Pattaya and Jomtien?

April 21st, 2009, 14:15
I have been to Pattaya and Jomtien, of course. I'm not a regular visitor, though. Does that help your state of confusion any?

Brad the Impala
April 21st, 2009, 14:27
I have been to Pattaya and Jomtien, of course. I'm not a regular visitor, though. Does that help your state of confusion any?

Well put it this way. I can remember who I am, which sometimes seems to be a problem for previously banned posters recreating themselves under new names. A problem that both you and Kinky Licking Earwig share.

April 21st, 2009, 14:57
[quote="Beach Bunny":2lc71qg6]I have been to Pattaya and Jomtien, of course. I'm not a regular visitor, though. Does that help your state of confusion any?

Well put it this way. I can remember who I am, which sometimes seems to be a problem for previously banned posters recreating themselves under new names. A problem that both you and Kinky Licking Earwig share.[/quote:2lc71qg6]

You have evidence to share, certainly, for such a wicked accusation? This coming from someone who has hunched up his back at certain wicked accusations regarding himself in the past? How did you like being so accused? Enough, apparently, to do the same to someone else. Lovely.

April 21st, 2009, 18:15
At last you have found me out, 'Beach Bunny' is my name' now let me find a big Carrot to chew on, hes not silly? :geek:

April 21st, 2009, 19:49
[quote="Brad the Impala":2q6h8nt6][quote="Beach Bunny":2q6h8nt6]I have been to Pattaya and Jomtien, of course. I'm not a regular visitor, though. Does that help your state of confusion any?

Well put it this way. I can remember who I am, which sometimes seems to be a problem for previously banned posters recreating themselves under new names. A problem that both you and Kinky Licking Earwig share.[/quote:2q6h8nt6]

You have evidence to share, certainly, for such a wicked accusation? This coming from someone who has hunched up his back at certain wicked accusations regarding himself in the past? How did you like being so accused? Enough, apparently, to do the same to someone else. Lovely.[/quote:2q6h8nt6]

Kinky
I dont believe that Brad was suggesting you were the same person . Only of the same ilk. ( A problem that you and kinky etc) That I will believe!.
I think an interesting thread/topic to start would be for you to tell us all the names that you have used maybe just over the last 13 weeks. Then we could discuss your credibility. :cheers: And maybe we can also give you titbits to add to the Nicky site you are promoting. :argue: :argue: OK I am ready for the low esteem return attack! Stalker again? :bounce:

April 21st, 2009, 20:09
quote]

Kinky
I dont believe that Brad was suggesting you were the same person . Only of the same ilk. ( A problem that you and kinky etc) That I will believe!.
quote]

Himmler, Go and Bore some one else, I only respond to fun amusing people. who are not bitter and twisted. Please can you give us some Interesting Information. instead of your horrendous obsession with me. 14 out of 16 of your latest post in fact about me, get help? :pirate:

April 21st, 2009, 22:41
quote]

Kinky
quote]

Himmler, Go and Bore some one else, I only respond to fun amusing people. who are not bitter and twisted. Please can you give us some Interesting Information. instead of your horrendous obsession with me. 14 out of 16 of your latest post in fact about me, get help? :pirate:

So why do you keep responding to me? Boring, Fun amusing people. Why are my replies on this site make you nervous. Are you finding that people are realising the truth about Kinky!!
I want to know the real LMTU,BungKum, Licky whatever and the current creation. Give us some real insite to your time in Pattaya. It really interests me. You seem so knowledgeable.
So when you reply it will be good stuff not just the usual hype.
just defending your prowess on the forum. Please give the "Himmler" comments to a minimum, because they are boring to the other readers

TrongpaiExpat
April 21st, 2009, 23:30
Take it easy Hime. Give it a rest. If your trying to prove that LMTU/ear wig/cockalicky/size queen/king key are the same person and that person is an obnoxious ass hole, then the majority of the posters here would agree with you. One poster comes to mind that might disagree with you but he's been quiet lately. LMTU is hardly worth the effort to have an ongoing slug fest on a gay message board.

April 22nd, 2009, 10:37
Take it easy Hime. Give it a rest. If your trying to prove that LMTU/ear wig/cockalicky/size queen/king key are the same person and that person is an obnoxious ass hole, then the majority of the posters here would agree with you. One poster comes to mind that might disagree with you but he's been quiet lately. LMTU is hardly worth the effort to have an ongoing slug fest on a gay message board.

Your absolutely right. Back into snoozeville.

April 22nd, 2009, 13:06
[attachment=0:3swi1cs9]g.jpg[/attachment:3swi1cs9]

is it this bloke from as wes says whales

Jonah?

April 22nd, 2009, 13:08
Take it easy Hime. Give it a rest. .

Your absolutely right. Back into snoozeville.

Yes your so boring your trying to take us to snooze Ville with you, and IтАЩm trying to turn your boring posts into fun, not easy with you and your 2 names, its an old trick to take the spot light off your self and try to put it on to another Innocent guy like me.

Its so obvious your both the same guy, coming out with a load of verbal Diarrhea.

I would not mind this entire mindless clap trap, but the 2 of you or one, could not make an Interesting post between you, I hope you donтАЩt go to the psychiatrist and have to pay double. As I think your both of the same thatтАЩs why you try to say other posters are alike. The reason you create all this crap is because you canтАЩt find anything else to talk about obviously.

Speaking for so many who have p.m me go and put more water in your drink or as I have said before, seek urgent medical help. :argue: