PDA

View Full Version : Keep your hands off !!!

April 17th, 2009, 00:13
This my Thaifriend , now he take care my " CAT "," QUEEN BAZIEL ", so keep your hands off !!![/

jimnbkk
April 17th, 2009, 01:47
I don't know about the pussy, but the other one is a really nice guy!!

krobbie
April 17th, 2009, 01:59
Well Baziel, anyone who goes bowling is fine in my book. Queen Baziel looks like a bit of a handful and the shot (No2) of you and your BS is grat.

Good luck to you both.

Cheers
Krobbie

Shuee
April 17th, 2009, 02:27
he's cute - thanks for the pics

April 17th, 2009, 03:31
He's keeping himself in good shape :tongue: .

April 17th, 2009, 03:51
He takes care of your " CAT ", and you take care of his sick buffalo.
Nothing special....Thai boys all same same.

Bob
April 17th, 2009, 07:22
Nice photos, baziel. I'm presuming those were taken at the Tiger Farm just northwest of Chiangmai.

Glad to see neither of you were mauled by one of the tigers (which has happened there - and I don't recommend that anybody goes into the so-called "adult" pen as these tigers, while they may be beautiful, are still wild animals).

April 17th, 2009, 21:29
Sorry baziel - edited

Nice picture, I can't squat like this. - jinks

April 17th, 2009, 23:10
Sorry baziel - edited

Nice picture, I can't squat like this. - jinks

I agree whit edited Jinks !

piston10
April 19th, 2009, 11:54
Well, 'cute' seems more appropriate for chihuahuas, but I suppose it's the best the Disney-ized imagination can come up with.

Bob is right to warn about mixing with tigers (and, indeed, other wild animals), but they are not fully wild animals. They are not 'tamed' either, but so heavily drugged that they are hardly themselves any longer. It's noticeable that they don't stand up and roam as undrugged tigers in captivity do. Those going for the photo opportunity should also remember that the tigers are only adequately sedated so long as their Thai keepers are efficient. A lazy, over-tired, incompetent, underpaid, or simply unintelligent keeper could well seal you fate.

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to drug the visitors and let the tigers do their natural thing. After all, the Roman emperors discovered that this was an ideal way of keeping the masses happy; and there's nothing more at stake here than pretty callous amusement and money.

Smiles
April 19th, 2009, 21:39
" ... Well, 'cute' seems more appropriate for chihuahuas, but I suppose it's the best the Disney-ized imagination can come up with.
Bob is right to warn about mixing with tigers (and, indeed, other wild animals), but they are not fully wild animals. They are not 'tamed' either, but so heavily drugged that they are hardly themselves any longer ... "
Never gave the drugging idea much thought really, but now you mention it, it makes good sense.
I've always thought the tiger petting was insanity anyway, but the idea of obliviously sitting around with a fully grown tiger's head nestled in one's lap ... while he slowly comes out of a drug hangover, really really pissed! ratchets up the utter stupidity of this kind of behavior even a few more notches. Right up there with the head-in-crocodile-mouth schtick.

April 20th, 2009, 00:11
Well, 'cute' seems more appropriate for chihuahuas, but I suppose it's the best the Disney-ized imagination can come up with.fully wild animals

Bob is right to warn about mixing with tigers (and, indeed, other wild animals), but they are not fully wild animals. They are not 'tamed' either, but so heavily drugged that they are hardly themselves any longer. It's noticeable that they don't stand up and roam as undrugged tigers in captivity do. Those going for the photo opportunity should also remember that the tigers are only adequately sedated so long as their Thai keepers are efficient. A lazy, over-tired, incompetent, underpaid, or simply unintelligent keeper could well seal you fate.

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to drug the visitors and let the tigers do their natural thing. After all, the Roman emperors discovered that this was an ideal way of keeping the masses happy; and there's nothing more at stake here than pretty callous amusement and money.

The same tiger during the photoshoot there was not 1 but 4 tigers around at that time, not one off them was drugged !!!

The photo's are shoot by myself and it takes me 1 hour before the first pic. whit my thaifriend.

Sure they fully wild animals but like cats !

The pics are shoot in a private farm not in Disney .

Art
April 20th, 2009, 00:38
keep your hands off !!!
Welcome, Mouthwatering Thai Beauty! Your boyfriend is a man of taste, chapeau! These precious pictures are now immortalized on my innocent little hard disc. Viewers, donтАЩt forget to click on the last of the six pictures. Or is it for my eyes only?

Watch out, cutie-pie, the world is full of dangers! Danger number one, well-known but often ignored. Big cats are not sharks, but they have teeth as well. And a blow from a paw is the exact opposite of cosmetic surgery. Furthermore, the poor tiger might not survive its own attack.

"Taking the Unsafe out of the Unexpected" (http://www.rexano.org//ResponsibleOwnership/Safety/unsafe-unexpected.pdf)
"Emergency tips on keeper and rescue personnel safety in case of an animal attack" (http://www.rexano.org/ResponsibleOwnership/Safety/KeeperSafetyFrame.htm)

Now, was it a male or a female tiger? Here danger number two is lurking:

In not a few cases the animal contacts become homosexual. Masturbating the male animal, whether it is a dog, horse, bull, or some other species, may provide considerable erotic excitement for the boy or older adult. [тАж] His enjoyment of the relationship is enhanced by the fact that the male animal responds to the point of orgasm, and in at least some cases he shows disappointment that the female animal (with rare exceptions) shows no erotic arousal and fails to experience orgasm. For these reasons, many a farm boy has as much contact with male animals as he does with female animals. There is a considerable basis for calling such activity homosexual, but since it is not recognized as such by most of the boys who are involved, they are in no conflict over that fact.

Psychically, animal relations may become of considerable significance to the boy who is having regular experience. [тАж] The psychic significance of his experience is particularly evidenced by the fact that animal contacts may become a regular part of his nocturnal dreams. (676)

On the other side of the record, it is to be noted that male dogs who have been masturbated may become considerably attached to the persons who provide the stimulation; and there are records of male dogs who completely forsake the females of their own species in preference for the sexual contacts that may be had with a human partner. (677)
That may explain the wolfтАЩs attraction to Little Red Riding Hood. And who knows, in some ways tigers might be like dogs. I hope you are old enough to read this, but it was my more or less holy duty to warn you. Keep your hands off!

Your boyfriend should take better care of his favourite animal, or else he will attract unfriendly fire from my recently borrowed тАЬlong rifle gunsтАЭ, also known as M16, G3 and HK33.

keep your hands off !!!
Sure! I hereby promise to keep my hands off from all tigers of the universe, the unborn included.
Because I prefer Mouthwatering Thai Beauties, wiry like cats ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger
http://www.ubonzoo.com/Tiger_Kingdom/Tigerkingdom.htm
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevi ... g_Mai.html (http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293917-d1151436-r26863488-Tiger_Kingdom-Chiang_Mai.html):
Di5 writes: тАЬSTRONGLY SEDATED animals not even able to wake up as we were shaking themтАЭ
http://www.careforthewild.com/files/Tig ... al_v11.pdf (http://www.careforthewild.com/files/TigerTemplereport08_final_v11.pdf)
http://tigertemple.org/Eng/index.php

a-trip-to-the-tiger-temple-t15219.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/a-trip-to-the-tiger-temple-t15219.html)
trip-report-part-v-lions-tigers-bears-t17020.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/trip-report-part-v-lions-tigers-bears-t17020.html)
1.01 "its own" instead of "his own" 1.02 rexano.org, wikipedia links

Captain Swing
April 20th, 2009, 13:34
[ Right up there with the head-in-crocodile-mouth schtick.[/quote]

Apologies for veering even further off-topic, but I've always wondered how they do that with the crocodiles. I can believe the tigers are sedated, but that seems unlikely with crocs. Overfed? Some trick with heat or cold? Inquiring minds (at least one) want to know.

April 20th, 2009, 13:58
I just had to say something about the things said here by NON-professionals.
The tigers are NOT drugged. Do you think they could hold thier heads up if they were? Or walk (which they do). Pure rubbish to say they are. It is one of the most stupid things anyone can do - go in a cage with tigers that is.
Where are your frickin brains? Amen.

camperboy
April 20th, 2009, 15:45
cool tigers!!

Impulse
April 21st, 2009, 03:01
You never know with animals what they will do.In my home state of Connecticut a pet chimp tore away a ladys face and now she is blind,What a shame. I might have gone into the cage when I was younger but Ive learned from others sad stories. And what a handsome lad,such beutiful eyes.Does he pluck his brows? Is this what makes some boys eyes so stunning?

piston10
April 21st, 2009, 05:06
Just so you don't have to do the research, I reason the incoherent post of numberoneexpert (who invented himself on 20 April) is fully explained by the post he made a few hours earlier in which he said that his body needed a rest from alcohol. I think we can work out why he thinks anything drugged can't hold its head up.

April 21st, 2009, 16:59
No, your wrong jerk. I worked with lions and tiger and leopards for over 20 years. Now tell me YOUR qualifications.

kittyboy
April 21st, 2009, 19:41
No, your wrong jerk. I worked with lions and tiger and leopards for over 20 years. Now tell me YOUR qualifications.

Lions and Tigers and Leopards and Bears - Oh My! --- Dorothy - Come home Dorothy!

Were you Sigfied or Roy's assistant?

And seriously - Are you a friend of Dorothy's?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I may be a moron but! but!! At least I am a moron who edits his spelling mistakes when they are pointed out to him -- you silly rabbit.

As an aside - I have been told that back in the bad good old days - Being asked if you were a friend of Dorothy's was code for "are you gay"?

As for the big kitties -- I wonder if they feed them a good sized meal before they let the tourists romp and play with them. If so it might keep them from snacking on the picture snappers.

April 21st, 2009, 22:25
It's "Dorothy", you moron.

April 22nd, 2009, 00:09

It is one of the most stupid things anyone can do - go in a cage with tigers that is.
Where are your frickin brains? Amen.

Emty your bottle ! OK ? :clown: