PDA

View Full Version : Nature Boy & BBB Inn

April 16th, 2009, 13:50
Hey guys.. visiting Thailand soon and just wonderinng..

If I were to visit Nature Boy.. what should I watch our for? And How much would a visit to Nature Boy cost?

And BBB Inn.. I'm told that they have staff on hand that will gladly provide "room service" ... is that true?

Thanks for your help.

TrongpaiExpat
April 16th, 2009, 21:38

If I were to visit Nature Boy.. what should I watch our for? And How much would a visit to Nature Boy cost?

And BBB Inn.. I'm told that they have staff on hand that will gladly provide "room service" ... is that true?

Thanks for your help.

Your money. It's negotiable/low end. Yes, unofficially.

Search CFS for threads on Nature Boys. There are several.

April 16th, 2009, 21:56

Thanks for your help.
Yes you can grab a Boy In BB.Inn we had a party there for a friend the other night, there was 9 of us and talk about an Orgy, then we asked for more drink to be brought up and the waiter stayed and helped us drink it, so no problem, nice place to stay, good location and 1200 baht wonderful price, right behind Soi Twilight.

As for Nature Boys dirty place rip off prices 150 we paid I felt dirty there, last time but if you like that sort of thing, go for it, if you want something Different and Fun go to BE HI behind the EMBASSY HOTEL Sapan Kwai then go to the Karaoke around the Corner now thatтАЩs where you do find some nice guys, Id be happy to go to Solid or even Super Alex you some time get much nicer guys there or screw Boys is late fun. But never miss the 10.30 pm show at X-BOYS its the most amazing thing your see in Thailand go and see your soon find out why. Forget future boys till they find some handsome boys as they use to.

waile
April 16th, 2009, 22:00
CFS is http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/

waile
April 16th, 2009, 22:08
mai pen rai... dont mention it:) glad to be of help :compress:

TrongpaiExpat
April 16th, 2009, 22:31

Thanks for your help.
Yes you can grab a Boy In BB.Inn we had a party there for a friend the other night, there was 9 of us and talk about an Orgy, then we asked for more drink to be brought up and the waiter stayed and helped us drink it, so no problem, nice place to stay, good location and 1200 baht wonderful price, right behind Soi Twilight.

As for Nature Boys dirty place rip off prices 150 we paid I felt dirty there, last time but if you like that sort of thing, go for it, if you want something Different and Fun go to BE HI behind the EMBASSY HOTEL Sapan Kwai then go to the Karaoke around the Corner now thatтАЩs where you do find some nice guys, Id be happy to go to Solid or even Super Alex you some time get much nicer guys there or screw Boys is late fun. But never miss the 10.30 pm show at X-BOYS its the most amazing thing your see in Thailand go and see your soon find out why. Forget future boys till they find some handsome boys as they use to.

Was King.Key deleted or is this a back up name?

dab69
April 16th, 2009, 23:57
cute avatar

Brad the Impala
April 17th, 2009, 02:35

My thoughts entirely.

TrongpaiExpat
April 17th, 2009, 19:25

My thoughts entirely.

The random grammar, run on sentences, misspellings, random capitalization and word aphasia are suspicious alone but then he told this same story before as Cockalicky removing any doubt.
Link (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/staying-in-bangkok-tonight-t17338.html?hilit=party#p174106)

April 17th, 2009, 19:36
They Seek him here, they seek him there, they think he is writing every where, but its not him its me. Writing this.

You can get treatment for an addiction, I laugh at all the times poor old LMTU has been suppose to be spotted come on try to get help, there cant be anybody on the Forums of the world who has every word scrutinized as much as those who think any new Poster is him.

Go on try to get help, I know heтАЩs out there some where. I know you all miss him a lot because i get so may guys thinking its me, but when you look at ever word under a microscope you have to understand some guys like the style of Fun Reporting.

What a vivid Imagination you have. But thanks for the compliment. :argue:

Brad the Impala
April 18th, 2009, 02:22
What a vivid Imagination you have. But thanks for the compliment. :argue:

No compliment dear, it's called Spot The Clown, which isn't hard in your case.

April 18th, 2009, 09:48
Brad the Impala says quote: "it's called Spot The Clown, which isn't hard in your case"

DonтАЩt worry, you wont need to be hard with me standing behind you Brad, IтАЩm a big boy. so I dont blame you. :king:
They say if you have a fixation on someone, you find it hard to love, so never mind I love you, we would make such a fine pair, you in the front a buffoon, with me at the back a Clown in the big Cow outfit, may be for the PGF Street party, it would look better than some of the cattle they have there now. :clown:

April 18th, 2009, 12:54
Brad the Impala says quote: "it's called Spot The Clown, which isn't hard in your case"

DonтАЩt worry, you wont need to be hard with me standing behind you Brad, IтАЩm a big boy. so I dont blame you. :king:
They say if you have a fixation on someone, you find it hard to love, so never mind I love you, we would make such a fine pair, you in the front a buffoon, with me at the back a Clown in the big Cow outfit, may be for the PGF Street party, it would look better than some of the cattle they have there now. :clown:

I feel that the 'big cow' outfit may well suit you to! I suppose the reference to "I'm a big boy" is why you chose Size Queen as your new incarnation. As far as 'some of the cattle there now' (Boystown) I dont think they would be too worried by you because as I understand it you would be given the cold shoulder in most of the establishments..

April 18th, 2009, 15:10

[u]
:
As far as 'some of the cattle there now' (Boystown) I dont think they would be too worried by you because as I understand it you would be given the cold shoulder in most of the establishments..

I know IтАЩm always given the HOT Shoulder when IтАЩm in Boyz Town your right, well I was last night, but as for you, I think you should not be out to late, as day light is not good for your complection, I hear, with those giant fangs of yours pertruding, from that big gaping hole in your face.

April 18th, 2009, 18:55
[quote="King.Key":18da0s32]Brad the Impala says quote: "it's called Spot The Clown, which isn't hard in your case"

[u]
:
As far as 'some of the cattle there now' (Boystown) I dont think they would be too worried by you because as I understand it you would be given the cold shoulder in most of the establishments..

I know IтАЩm always given the HOT Shoulder when IтАЩm in Boyz Town your right, well I was last night, but as for you, I think you should not be out to late, as day light is not good for your complection, I hear, with those giant fangs of yours pertruding, from that big gaping hole in your face.[/quote:18da0s32]

Pray do tell tell us which bars you frequented in Boystown last night!
I was there last night and definitately did not notice that larger than life person'with the loud voice there.
I have already said to you,tell the truth, not just give us that total verbal crap that erupts from your mouth. You will always be caught out because your not that bright.
Tell us about 'Size Queen', I notice you have generally avoided that topic. But thats how you operate. Avoid anything that is too hot to handle! C'mon give us some real facts, not what you usually come out with. ie; bullshit. Giant fangs! I am a mere cuddly toy against the Cow character you would like to be!

April 18th, 2009, 19:23
Himmler says quote:-

I was there last night and definitately did not notice that larger than life Tell us about 'Size Queen', I notice you have generally avoided that topic.thats how you operate.end of quote

If you knew me, you would have seen me, if you was in the bars I was in, donтАЩt worry many others did, you must be going bind in your old age, have you thought may be I'm not the guy you imagine me to be, I'm sure your life is not that boring your looking out for any one and every one' you think you know. As for any one else post p.m them not me. may be its you who is telling porky pies, as I did not see you last night in any bars I was in I'd know your big mouth any where, all talk and not substance, you know what they say about you, empty vessels make a lot of noise. I was told your budget does not run to drinking in bars. :clown:

April 18th, 2009, 19:55
Himmler says quote:-

I was there last night and definitately did not notice that larger than life Tell us about 'Size Queen', I notice you have generally avoided that topic.thats how you operate.end of quote

If you knew me, you would have seen me, if you was in the bars I was in, donтАЩt worry many others did, you must be going bind in your old age, have you thought may be I'm not the guy you imagine me to be, I'm sure your life is not that boring your looking out for any one and every one' you think you know. As for any one else post p.m them not me. may be its you who is telling porky pies, as I did not see you last night in any bars I was in I'd know your big mouth any where, all talk and not substance, you know what they say about you empty vessels make a lot of noise. :clown:

I was most definately in Boystown last night and I didnt hear the voice. And that for me says you were not in the places that you think you would be welcome!!
C'mon lets talk about,about 'Size Queen' avoiding it again as usual? Your spine is so thin that you cant answer anything truthfully. Remember truth hurts and you cannot stand to be hurt......its called low esteem. As my two friend will testify to.
Well I am not afraid ,tell me who I am.. Initials will do or even a name if that makes you feel better? :bounce: signed Himmler :salute:

April 18th, 2009, 20:08
I was most definately in Boystown last night and I didnt hear the voice. And that for me says you were not in the places that you think you would be welcome!!
C'mon lets talk about,about 'Size Queen' avoiding it again as usual? Your spine is so thin that you cant answer anything truthfully. Remember truth hurts and you cannot stand to be hurt......its called low esteem.

Now we all know your either deaf, blind or just stupid, we know your just telling lies, Ill say it for the last time, I would have seen you if you was there.

If you want to know about other posters, once again message them, not me, you are going senile. now your become a total bore, not just boring :clown:

April 18th, 2009, 20:14
C'mon lets talk about,about 'Size Queen' avoiding it again as usual? Your spine is so thin that you cant answer anything truthfully. Remember truth hurts and you cannot stand to be hurt......its called low esteem.

Now we all know your either deaf, blind or just stupid, we know your just telling lies, Ill say it for the last time, I would have seen you if you was there.

If you want to know about other posters, once again message them, not me, you are going senile. now your become a total bore, not just boring :clown:

I dont lie. You are the most prolific liar on this or any other forum.. Your life has been built around lies and the con things that you have been capable of. You dont fool anyyone. Your a has been :salute: :cheers: :queen:
Will look forard to see you I am there in Boystown in the next 90 minutes.

April 18th, 2009, 22:40
:

You dont fool anyyone. Your a has been :salute: :cheers: :queen:
Will look forard to see you I am there in Boystown in the next 90 minutes.

Another secret lover or stalker in my book, out of 15 posts 13 are about me, who has the problem. get a life, as I keep telling you. or seek medical help. I'm sure there is a cure some where.

By the way,
Who the hell do you think you are my father, what a boring life you live, having to go to an internet on a night out, says all we need to know about you, get a life man, donтАЩt stray on my fun life, just because yours is all a fairy tale of lies, made up stories, about people and intolerable boredom, if your having to wander around alone. or just join Old lonley he is looking for some one to bore, as your just looking for some one to talk to, well leave me out of your wake, there is enough dead bodies around Pattaya, with out me trying to wake the dead in your life, sorry no way will I be giving you the kiss of life. Go see a doctor. You need electric shock paddles to stir your life out of the boredom, sorry there is no way your going to trick me into giving you the kiss of life, I've already got a fabulous one :bom:

andrewcraig
April 19th, 2009, 07:23
what a boring life you live, having to go to an internet on a night out, says all we need to know about you, get a life man, donтАЩt stray on my fun life, just because yours is all a fairy tale of lies, made up stories, about people and intolerable boredom,

Tell us where you are living whilst you await the completion of your penthouse in Ocean 1 Tower. Did you decide to buy short time or are you renting a luxury condo. Perhaps you are staying in one of those luxury hotels you have been recently bragging about. Dont mention the hotel by name,it would not be good for their business.

Everytime I need a laugh i go back to read you ravings about Ocean 1 and Elton John buying there,and more recent your rehash of last years threads on the new venture in Jomtien

April 19th, 2009, 11:26
Author: andrewcraig ┬╗ Sat 18 Apr, 2009 8:23 pm

Tell us where you are living whilst you await the completion of your penthouse in Ocean 1 Tower. end of quote.

King.Key wrote:
I hope you like egg on your face, your be covered in it one day, make a change from all the shit, coming out of your mouth. As they say, don't say itтАЩs not going to happen, till the fat lady sings, so start singing Dude. :clown: If you think I'm him, Ill answer for him. be careful your have 'Old Lonley Wombat' wake up from counting his money, the money he has saved from not spending it that is :spiderman:

May 2nd, 2009, 16:42
Indeed it does not take long for the same old lags to reincarnate themselves. I guess, tho, Darlings, that this board does indeed need some spicing up. All these current posters are so boring.............I guess that is why I could not be bothered logging in most times.

NB is still operating. But all you dumb cheap queens, who attend there and expect a free hand job, puhleeeeese go elsewhere, as not everything you read on CFS is exactly true, Honies.

The cat eyed, blue eyed Thai Mamasan here knows exactly who you all are, from what I have been informed, Darlings. And he is on the lookout for all you cheap charlies. As is the OWNER, who, Darlings, is VERY well connected........

Pattaya is so quiet as of late. I was there last weekend. My rental condo is available for the next month or so if anyone is interested. Check my previous posts, Pets. And no, there is no price reduction due to the current economic climate!!!!

yedo111
May 3rd, 2009, 09:44
Nature boy is not a place you'll enjoy very much.
The boys are below average and you pay too much for the drinks. They will give you a handjob while your enjoying your expensive beer and if you pay them something extra they will do whatever you ask them to.....

I talked to the manager a year ago and the place is for sale for a good price. The owner is a retired farang living in Europe. The only reason its still open is because of him.

Just try to avoid it and have a good time.

a447
May 3rd, 2009, 11:59
BKKLovestory, isn't it weird how, after a few posts on topic, the thread quickly degenerates into a mud fight between old queens with too much time on their hands, and the initial question is totally ignored.
To answer your question, I was in Nature Boy in April - I always visit there once every time I am in BKK. I don't know why I bother - just force of habit, I guess. The boys are not particularly attractive but they make up for that by in-your-face cock action. As soon as you enter they all sit around you in a semi-circle and pull their cocks out and start wanking. They make a quick grab for yours, too, so I always wear a baggy pair of shorts. Meanwhile the mamaman will be on to you to buy drinks for all the boys and then push you to take at least one of them back to the hotel. With the economic turndown affecting LOS particularly badly I thought they would quickly take up my offer of 300 baht for a quick chuckwow behind the curtain. But they wouldn't do it. Strange decision, considering they probably haven't been offed in a long time. Also strange considering they were sitting there wanking anyway, so why not cum and earn a quick 300 baht?? In Holiday2 in Pattaya, that's what the boys do all night - just wank for the customer (or be wanked) and earn 200 baht, over and over again. How they can do it so often remains a mystery to me.
I usually spend about an hour in NB. I never buy the boys a drink, but always tip them - that way the boys earn more money form the customer. Don't forget, you have to tip all of them!
Go to Solid bar and meet up with a guy there called Ya. He's a lot of fun.