PDA

View Full Version : krazy Dragon Smoking Policy

MARK
April 11th, 2009, 12:20
As most of you know the krazy Dragon is a No Smoking Bar.
I would like to make a small poll on this as I have never asked the customers their opinion.

x in pattaya
April 11th, 2009, 14:14
I would like to make a small poll on this as I have never asked the customers their opinion.

Are you talking about smoking CIGARETTES or is this another thread on sexual preferences?

MARK
April 11th, 2009, 14:29

Are you talking about smoking CIGARETTES or is this another thread on sexual preferences?

Oh you dirty little thing, this ones on the smoking of cigarettes. :thumbleft:

Irish1972
April 11th, 2009, 14:40
Hi Mark,

Hiding out this weekend but will be back in town when the summit is over!!!

Even though I am a smoker I voted No, I have got used to going outside for smoke and it really does not bother me.

MARK
April 11th, 2009, 14:44
The question I suppose is a bit brief I want to know if the customers are happy with the no smoking of cigarettes in side the bar.
I will also add that is purely for my curiosity and there will be no change in the policy regardless of the out come, but it will allow me to design a more comfortable area out side and give me a clue to the numbers required for seating out side so please continue to vote.

Mark

CoffeeBreak
April 11th, 2009, 14:46
And of course Mark even if the vote is in favour of smoking in the bar you will abide by the law prohibiting such inside bars, correct?!

MARK
April 11th, 2009, 15:00
And of course Mark even if the vote is in favour of smoking in the bar you will abide by the law prohibiting such inside bars, correct?!

You know me :flower:

foodforthought
April 12th, 2009, 02:24
Well I am a none smoker, but I do have some friends that smoke. It will be nice to have a more comfortable seating area outside to sit.

francois
April 12th, 2009, 09:04
No, No, not ever.
No problem, smoke outside, but, please not in the bar.

Shuee
April 12th, 2009, 18:48
im not too bothered about smoking rules, but it does annoy me in any bar, when the boy you have come into see/find is out smoking somewhere, so you leave because you think he's been offed

MARK
April 13th, 2009, 02:14
im not too bothered about smoking rules, but it does annoy me in any bar, when the boy you have come into see/find is out smoking somewhere, so you leave because you think he's been offed

Thought all other bars allowed the boys to smoke inside, and I am sure you would not miss a boy sat out side the krazy smoking it is onlt 20ft by 3ft long how bad is your eye sight. :geek:

April 13th, 2009, 18:23
I agree with francois Smoking outside is Ok.

Thank you Chikenboy

April 13th, 2009, 18:59
If you permit smoking, will it be all right for the rest of us to release the poisonous gas of our choice in the bar?
Formaldehyde is very under rated.

Any customer who is inconsiderate enough to poison your young lads is the type of customer you should discourage from entering the bar.