PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Krazy Dragon and Happy Bar?

April 7th, 2009, 20:17
Both places sound fun and sleazy. Wondering how much do u usually tip the boys dancing around you? I heard that you can take boys upstairs in Happy Bar. You dont do anything beyond the oral stage right? How much do you usually tip them then? Thanks guys, going to pat in 3 weeks.

April 7th, 2009, 21:06
Both places sound fun and sleazy. Wondering how much do u usually tip the boys dancing around you? I heard that you can take boys upstairs in Happy Bar. You dont do anything beyond the oral stage right? How much do you usually tip them then? Thanks guys, going to pat in 3 weeks.

As I love to chat to the guyz at Krazy dragon, some I have known since they started working there, they tell me they cant believe some Kiniole/Very Stingy farangs, will play around with the guyz most of the night, even going as far as deep throat kissing them, then leave giving them 20 baht, where to these idiots come from?

The rule of fun is, 500 baht if they Nam Tag/cum, the days of the Crazy Pub 100 baht cum, are long gone......200 to 500 if you play with there private parts all night, 20 baht every time to have a grope. If you take them Home 1000 baht, if they stay all night 1500 baht or more, if youтАЩre inclined.

If youтАЩre just going to have a quickie with a boy, I'm sure they wonтАЩt mind 800 baht, but if itтАЩs a street encounter 500 baht, will be ok.

All this for 99 baht a drink, most amazing bar in Pattaya I would think.

If you take a boy up stairs in Happy Boys 500 baht is the norm, if they Nam tag/cum. more if you think they are worth it, now you have it?

So if your one of those Hideously Mingy Farangs living in Pattaya on a small pension eking out your stay by going to the Corner Bar and sitting all night with a coffee, I would not bother to off a boy just get your fun from watching others and taking the piss out of them, of I forgot you do already....or youтАЩre are thinking of coming to Thailand on less than 7000 baht a day, stay back in your home country, till your fortunes get better, not only will have a sad trip, so will they guys who you make contact with. :idea:

thrillbill
April 7th, 2009, 21:44
WOW, sounds like laminated price charts for various services and stages need to be printed up.

francois
April 8th, 2009, 00:30

Just dancing around you? 20 to 40 Baht if you enjoy. Good to carry a wad of 20s. Upstairs at Happy? Yes, a fun place. They do have a short time room if you are inclined to go beyond oral. Problem at Happy is that two or more boys may join in the fun ( unasked). My practice is to have 1000 Baht which I split among them. Usually my first choice gets a larger share. Plus usually buy them a drink. Prices quoted by King.Key are decent (fair and proper).

MARK
April 8th, 2009, 12:28
I have to say I have informed the boys at the Krazy Dragon that they are no longer allowed to jack off and ejaculate for less than 500 IN THE BAR, the customer can play with the boy as long as he is inclined but if he expects the boy to shoot his load then they are going to have to pay for it.
Too many cheeps sitting in the corners jacking off the boys and jiving 20/50/100 tip
Any boy not informing the customer of the price the boy knows he will be cut from his salary 200bht.
May sound hard but somebody has to clean up afterwards and and provide a clean pair of shots along with the boy needing to go clean up himself in the shower.
:tongue: :thumbright:

My suggestion if you like the boy take him home have your fun and don't embarrass every body ells in the bar with cheep crude behavior :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .

pyro
April 8th, 2009, 15:19
Although I am not, and have never been, a bar owner, that sounds like a reasonable action to take. From everything I have read on this board, it sounds like you have well run bar that everyone seems to enjoy. I have only been to Pattaya once and I did not get to Krazy Dragon, but I am definitely looking forward to a visit on my next trip in May.

April 8th, 2009, 19:25
I have to say I have informed the boys at the Krazy Dragon that they are no longer allowed to jack off and ejaculate for less than 500 IN THE BAR, the customer can play with the boy as long as he is inclined but if he expects the boy to shoot his load then they are going to have to pay for it.
Too many cheeps sitting in the corners jacking off the boys and jiving 20/50/100 tip
Any boy not informing the customer of the price the boy knows he will be cut from his salary 200bht.
May sound hard but somebody has to clean up afterwards and and provide a clean pair of shots along with the boy needing to go clean up himself in the shower.

My suggestion if you like the boy take him home have your fun and don't embarrass every body ells in the bar with cheep crude behavior :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .

I was glad to meet you Mark !

Been in your bar only once because my Phuket boy not like to go into bars .

Thanks for good night and talk,

Chris

April 10th, 2009, 21:25
so the prices havent really changed then. i guess i shouldnt be naive enough to believe the messages saying there are some unbelievably fire-sale like kind of deals. if it's too good to be true, usually it is. having said that, i am more than happy to render the usual fees if services provided are up to it. after all, what's my chance of surrounded by willing and friendly hot guys for $30 or less? i guess the last time i was at krazy dragon it was already too late (like 11pm?) and there were only some leftover boys with a few customers. definitely will go there after the army selection and that water-festival.

April 11th, 2009, 01:05
AW and I thought you are in love with the little hooker in your avatar
As with the Thai Kings of years past, apparently King.Key has plenty of love to go around!

MARK
April 11th, 2009, 01:59

Thank you for correcting my spelling on another thread, I need a well educated mentor like your good self

Sorry but I did not correct your spelling the crazy pup is neck to the krazy Dragon and if you think you spelling Krazy with a k and not a c you are as thick as me but I know when to admit it. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Shuee
April 12th, 2009, 19:14
what an absurd rule mark, this is agogo bar after all, i just dont get it????? next you will be saying not allowed to touch boy in certain places unless you pay 100bt etc!!
surely this should be upto the boy himself & what reward he will spurt for, most can repeat the spurting exercise manytimes a night, make the boy clean up the mess themselves, & have some tissue's on hand like ALL the other bars do
goodluck with the bar, i shall be visiting other venues that allow this to happen

MARK
April 13th, 2009, 02:10
No you mean where you will not have to pay by by we will miss you.

and your 100 bht :blackeye:

ps you can play with a boy all night for 1 drink and a 20bht tip if you are so inclined :salute:

And on one point you are 100% CORRECT it is a gogo bar, NOT A BED ROOM.

April 14th, 2009, 00:08
I have to say I have informed the boys at the Krazy Dragon that they are no longer allowed to jack off and ejaculate for less than 500 IN THE BAR, .

Good to know you're running a high class joint.

:cheers:

vnman
April 14th, 2009, 11:02
First of all I'd like to know why I should spend 7000 baht a day or more. I wonder where king.rey got that number.

Mark: I must say that from what I can read, you got a good thing going there. My god, I don't understand why people are still complaining. I know what you must be going true since I met many of those cheap fucks (the farangs that is) myself. Being a business man who provides a welcome service isn't enough now a days to be allowed to make some money. hell, 499 for a bottle o pipers and 60 for a mixer sound like a deal to me.

Those idiots that take advantage of your boys by not paying them normally, should be forced to suck a fat farangs dick. just to get an idea of the taste and what that should be worth.

One problem however...Mark, I haven't seen 1 boy that i like on your website. Yes, I'm into little Nellies. in 6 weeks i'll be in Thailand, I'll surely come for a decent drink.

sorry for not being on topic.

April 14th, 2009, 22:35
take the boy home. do us all a favor and dont show us what we dont want to see.

lonelywombat
April 15th, 2009, 07:00
First of all I'd like to know why I should spend 7000 baht a day or more. I wonder where king.rey got that number..

The only place I have seen where a daily figure of 7000 baht was mentioned was on TingTong when oogleman was talking about his budget in LOS

7000 baht however was more than a certain person paid a month for 2 people in the one very small room at Montys and that included dinner of meat and 2 vegs every night

lonelywombat
April 15th, 2009, 08:05
First of all I'd like to know why I should spend 7000 baht a day or more. I wonder where king.rey got that number..

The only place I have seen where a daily figure of 7000 baht was mentioned was on TingTong when oogleman was talking about his budget in LOS
t

And oogleman always talks SHITE

I assume hot4thais that as a member of TingTong you have posted and told him that.

I think the 7000 was mentioned in a post on how much the falling pound meant it would now cost . If you take out airfare but include all land travel costs, room and meals , this means that actually spending money is less than 4000 BPD That is what I budget for.

April 15th, 2009, 15:29
I have to say I have informed the boys at the Krazy Dragon that they are no longer allowed to jack off and ejaculate for less than 500 IN THE BAR

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .

This sounds like a fair policy. The farang pays the boy 500 baht and the boy pays 200 baht to have the floor mopped and his shorts laundered. Everyone wins! :cheers:

Mark, With the bottles, can one buy a bottle, drink a little, and keep the remainder at his bar with his name on it as in some discos and karoke joints?

April 15th, 2009, 16:18
7000 baht however was more than a certain person paid a month for 2 people in the one very small room at Montys and that included dinner of meat and 2 vegs every night

Full of shit as always Old lonely if you think Monty would rent a room for anything less then 500 baht a night Plus food and drink to any one, you must have been on the Moon, and if your trying to put down some one saying he paid less then 233 baht a night, your as Batty as a Wombat, no wonder your always lonely and seen alone, if you can live in Pattaya for less then 4000 a night on vacation, all I can say you donтАЩt do anything, but look and to afraid to go in a Bar in case you have to spend your small pension. No wonder Monty calls you the meanest Customer he has ever had.

Now when Monty Needs all the help from his friends to keep the money rolling in before he goes under, with the None Sale of His MontyтАЩs Show/Pub, why donтАЩt you Lonely Wombat go there and spend a couple of 1000, something you would never be seen doing, even if he was on fire, you are well known to not even give your piss, to put him out, if any one thinks IтАЩm joking ask Monty about the Groper, get down and renew your friendship with the Funny Old Character, give him your backing, its still a fun place to have a drink and watch all the talents go by, I was there recently with friends and it was a good laugh, also you can watch the VENUE HOTEL rise from the building site rubble, cuming soon, me not the VENUE, that your have to wait for, not to long now, so get your new dress ready for the Big Opening Night any week now. :bom:

MARK
April 15th, 2009, 17:09
I have to say I have informed the boys at the Krazy Dragon that they are no longer allowed to jack off and ejaculate for less than 500 IN THE BAR

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .

This sounds like a fair policy. The farang pays the boy 500 baht and the boy pays 200 baht to have the floor mopped and his shorts laundered. Everyone wins! :cheers:

Mark, With the bottles, can one buy a bottle, drink a little, and keep the remainder at his bar with his name on it as in some discos and karoke joints?

Who told I was charging the boys 200bht :idea: Some body told or you have the same business mind set as I do :cheers:
Yes you can open a bottle and leave it behind the bar for as long as you like no extra charge :santa:
Mark

April 16th, 2009, 21:34

I was glad to meet you Mark !

Been in your bar only once because my Phuket boy not like to go into bars .

Thanks for good night and talk,

Chris

Why does he not like the Competition in the Bars, he is not silly, you get some stunners every now and again.

What I cant understand is a Farang get a nice boy from a bar, then takes him to a Gay Bar, the very place a Boy hates to go, whatтАЩs all that about, Karaoke. Molum Club, Dance Club, but never a Gay Bar what are you thinking about. Get real man.or what about something novel take him to your room do your dirty deed then let him grab your money and go where he wants to go quick :scratch:

andrewcraig
April 17th, 2009, 06:54
/quote]

Why does he not like the Competition in the Bars, he is not silly, you get some stunners every now and again.

What I cant understand is a Farang get a nice boy from a bar, then takes him to a Gay Bar, the very place a Boy hates to go, whatтАЩs all that about, Karaoke. Molum Club, Dance Club, but never a Gay Bar what are you thinking about. Get real man.or what about something novel take him to your room do your dirty deed then let him grab your money and go where he wants to go quick :scratch:

Many rent boys not only in LOS say their tricks often involve no sex The john just wants company and someone to talk to.
I have a friend that is paying his way through uni by being a handbag for a man whose prostate was removed, and cannot have sex or get a hard on. Often when dining at White knight and I see farang with a thai boy , I notice often not a word spoken between them. When they leave the boy trails like a puppy.

To pick up a boy in a bar and take to another bar is firstly to show off, but often only cheap company as the boy will get no extra. This type of guy to me seems to the cheap charlie type that haggles over the tip, saying I took you here I bought you dinner and drinks ,here is 500 baht, think yourself lucky. The boys never look happy.

andrewcraig
April 17th, 2009, 12:21
t

And oogleman always talks SHITE[/quote]

I assume hot4thais that as a member of TingTong you have posted and told him that.

I think the 7000 was mentioned in a post on how much the falling pound meant it would now cost . If you take out airfare but include all land travel costs, room and meals , this means that actually spending money is less than 4000 BPD That is what I budget for.[/quote]

I think Lunybullshit that you and ooglecrap should be in the same NUTHOUSE[/quote]

Now lets get this clear, everybody else is looney but you you feral ape

What a fuckin boring life you must lead