PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok scene report

a447
April 7th, 2009, 15:19
I am in BKK at the moment and have been checking out the bar scene, First night I went to Future Boys, as it has had some favourable comments here. It was very disappointing. There were 3 boys wanking behind a glass screen - very impressive appendages! - but the gogo boys weren't much to look at. One boy came and sat beside me. He told me he was Malaysian and a muslim. "I cut, so very clean. Not like Thai boy." Then he told me how he did not like Asians but had the hots for farang because "you have nice heart." He then told me "Pom rak khun." All in the space of one minute.
I left in a hurry.
I went to the show at Boys Bangkok - not bad, but nothing special. Kind of seen it all before. I left and wandered down to Solid. Some very unattractive boys, but one handsome boy caught my eye and I left with him.
Next night I went back to Soi Twighlight. The touts there are really over the top, now actually grabbing you by the arm and trying to drag you inside. I decided I would just give that all a miss and went to Nature Boy. As usual, I was immediately surrounded by boys, cocks out and wanking furiously. I asked a boy if I could chuck wow him behind the stage but the mama san, who is incredibly pushy, told me I had to take him back to my hotel. All the time I was there he was on to me to buy the boys a drink, even though I said I would tip them all later. I didn't find the boys especially attractive, but one boy there was ok - you may know which one I'm talking about - both his cock and teeth need straightening. He was there when I visited this time last year. I tipped the boys 200 baht each and left.
I then walked back to Solid to look for the guy I met the first night, but the mamasan told me he was "with a friend but maybe he be back later." By now it was nearly 1:00am. I walked out of Solid and was accosted by a guy from Nice Boys in the alley next to Solid. "Bar close 2:00 am, no problem." I must have been desperate because I said ok and proceeded upstairs. It was a vision of hell - filthy seats, ugly boys, very dark. Two boys rushed over and the mamasan brought me my drink and then procedded to hassle me about offing a boy. When I said I was not intending to off anyone, suddenly I was told the bar was closed and they literally forced my beer down my throat and hassled me out. AYOR!!
I headed off to Screwboys - always a reliable retreat late at night. There were some very attractive guys there and the night ended on a happy note. :)
Yesterday afternoon I found myself wandering into the Golden Cock. The only attraction there is the cheap beer, as the boys do not have much to offer. They basically ignored me and were just sitting and chatting together. I wandered down Suriwong Street and was approached by a rather nice looking guy. I must have had "horny farang" written all over my face. Times are obviously tough here as he only asked for 500 baht. Later in the evening I headed for a little place down near Nature Boys on the opposite side of the road, There are always lots of boys waiting outside. I thought it was a bar but it seems to be a massage place. I went inside and the owner had all the boys come in and sit opposite me so I could choose. It was kind of dark but I spotted a very nice looking guy and so called him over. He was, I must say, absolutely STUNNINGLY handsome. There was a problem, though. In the light, he appeared to be no more than 15 or 16. I asked to see his ID card, and, surprise surprise "I no have now - lend to friend me." The owner came over and told me he had lots of boys, "some very young. You like 15 year old boy, we have. We open till 4:00 am because I know police here. No problem." With that, I made a very hasty retreat. The boy's face still haunts me - he belonged on the cover of a teenage magazine, not working in some sleazy massage joint. Sad, really.
I then decided to take in the show at Jupiter 2002. Now that bar has some incredibly handsome guys - cockstars, all of them. But the show was very disappointing as there was hardly a cock to be seen. The only time was when 5 guys did a naked dance. It is the only bar I have been to where the gogo boys on stage are more interesting than the show. They wear all types of clothing, not just jocks and appear on stage in interesting ways. I headed back to Solid to look for the guy I met on the first night, but it had already closed even though it was not yet 1:00 am. My last port of call was trusty old Screwboys where I met up with a wonderful Lao boy who really did show me a good time.
The boys all seem happy with 1000 baht short time which seems cheap compared to previous years. No doubt a result of the economic downturn. I wonder what they are asking for in Pattaya these days. If you know, please tell me as I will be heading there on Friday.
All in all, plus ca change, plus ca reste la meme chose in Bangkok. Still, a lot of fun to be had without breaking the bank.

firecat69
April 7th, 2009, 16:11
Agree with you on Future Boys but IMO 2 bars that deserve a look are Xboys(1st on the right as you walk in) They have some very cute boys. The mamasans not too pushy and the boys service oriented. The DJ named Win is available and fun to arrange 3 ways etc. He knows all the boys and what they do from personal experience. Xen(6) pronounced Zen is a great versatile boy and #41 (Beer) is a great boy. Many others I am sure.

I stopped in Fresh Beach for the 1st time this trip and was really impressed with the range and quality of the boys. Mamasans here are a little pushy but will back off if you tell them.

These 2 Bars currently have the best looking boys but who knows what next week will bring.

April 7th, 2009, 16:35
My first night in Bangkok was Friday. I dropped in at Dream Boys and their other bar, Boys of Bangkok. Lots of hotties!
Saturday night, some of the same but the hot ones from the night before were missing.

Entertaining the first five seconds, annoying every second that follows are those annoying Ladyboys in the shows. Most of the venues have these shows with these annoying screetchy ladyboys. For me, it's a real turn of watching them yank out their wankers out and start nailing some stud.

Later passed through Tawan; the place was packed, the boys were hot, but a lot of the stars, the big muscle guys were absent. (competition?) One guy, who was quite cute, was told by a dancer who I was chatting to that I liked him. Time's can't be that tough or he's really dense. He didn't seem to take any interest, in me or any customers. He was more interested in playing with the other boys, which was fun to watch. Even the guys I was chatting to looked a little stunned at him as he wandered off.

Fresh Beach boys, dropped in there Sat night, a few hotties, but I felt the staff and boys were extremely aggressive and annoying. One after the other was trying to touch me, sit with me or would sit down in front of me staring and smiling at point blank range. Beer was 250 baht. I went back Sunday night to look for one hottie and I was told beer was 270. I said "Too much" turned around and walked out, they gave chase and asked why. I pointed to Boys of Bangkok and said "beer is 250 there" and walked across. I returned later, beer was now 250. Last night I approached the door, Cover Charge, 270, but included drink. I turned around and when to Boy of Bangkok.

Xboys, quite a few hotties there. A real turn off when the more attractive ones start fawning over the ladies in droves. One moment their flirting with me then a few moments later they're whipping their cocks out to the girls.

Mostly beer was 250, but sometimes I was charged 220. I'm not sure why.

I found a few of the guys in BBB and Jupiter stunning.

Where is Screwboys? I've been looking but can't seem to find it.

April 8th, 2009, 00:21
Soi toi - Screw Boys is on Patpong 2. From Soi twilight, cross Surawong Road and turn right, heading towards Patpong. Within 50 metres or so, you will reach Patpong 2, where the corner bar is a boxing bar. Turn into that soi and Screw Boys is the next bar.

Regarding Fresh Beach Boys, you are right that it is ridiculous they are attempting tor raise their price and should be resisted. It cannot be because demand for their show or boys is so great that they can be the price leader. My reading of the attempt is that business is hurting with the fall in customer numbers and they are trying to make up the sales revenue by upping the price. Or they are trying to recover the cost of some refurbishing they did recently as reported by someone (Smiles?) on this board.

Even the bar with the reputed best show in the soi - Dream Boy - which used to charge 270 baht for weekends 2006, no longer do. In fact, they don't even open the downstairs Boys Bangkok bar until the Dream Boys show is finished. How do I know that? Because in late March, a Boys Bangkok doorman wearing a Boys Bangkok shirt - I recognise him, he recognises me and he is one of the few who no longer grabs me by the arm - shepherded me into Dream Boy. "This is not your bar," I said to him. "Same, same," he said to me.

It's a good strategy. The crowds are not enough to fill two bars, and it's better PR to perform the Dream Boy show to a full house than to a half house, else word will quickly spread that the show is no good. People judge a show as much by the crowd size as by any objective measure of quality.

---

a447 - although you didn't name the place where the boy did not have his ID card with him, I think you left enough detail for others to locate it. It may be wiser to remove all reference to it altogether.

firecat69
April 8th, 2009, 10:43
Some more thoughts on BKK scene. This is first of many trips where we did not spend the majority of our time in Pattaya.

The big negative for me in BKK is the price of the drinks. It changes how I feel about buying a boy a drink and getting to know him before offing. And if you have someone with you as you visit the bars then the amount of money you spend before going home escalates quite quickly.

That said I have enjoyed this trip the most of many. It may be , because of the boys I met or the fact that BKK has so many more things to do in terms of shopping , restaurants etc then Pattaya.

I also find it much easier to arrange 3 ways here then in Pattaya. BTW anyone who wants recc. of a boy to make sure you have a good time in 3 ways pm me.

I also find the massage establishments in BKK far superior to the offerings in Pattaya.

I stopped in all the clubs on Soi Twilight at least once but as you know , the offerings can be quite different on certain nights.

Boys Bangkok and Dreamboys have a large stable of guys and some good variety but tend to be bigger and more Straight.

Some incredibly good looking guys there but alas are Tops only and that doesn't work for me.

Future Boys stopped briefly twice and was not impressed and they have the most obnoxious guys trying to pull you into the bar.

Classic is probably the Gayest bar in the Soi. I would not be surprised if 100% are Gay. They tend to be smaller and some on the Fem side but definitely not Ladyboy. If this is type you like this is the bar for you. I highly recc. Bon a versatile schoolboy look and just a lot of fun to be around and English is pretty good.

One stop at Xmale and disappointed . Same for Hotmale which has bigger and older boys and not attractive in my humble opinion.

That leave me with Fresh Beach which has some very attractive boys but mamasans that are a pain in the ass.

XBoys is my favorite bar probably because they have more of the Gymnast Body look that I like and mamasans that leave me alone. Of course I spend a lot to time there so they know not to bother me.
They have Coyote Boys dancing on the corners which leads to my interest and they rotate the boys often enough that you get to see everyone in a reasonable amount of time.

I offed quite a few boys from there and was never really disappointed. Some were better then others but all tried to fulfill our prior agreements.

If you like 3 ways then this bar seems the easiest to arrange them
I am sure the next trip will be even more enjoyable because I now have a list of phone numbers and the boys tend to stick around longer/

Anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me

TrongpaiExpat
April 8th, 2009, 11:18
I stopped in all the clubs on Soi Twilight at least once but as you know , the offerings can be quite different on certain nights.

This is why it's so difficult to recommend the "best" place, none are all that consistent.

I used to be harassed by the door touts but I learned from the late WowPow the trick is to make friends with them. Be friendly ask their name and next time you greet them by name and you get a free pass. Now I can pass through without anyone trying to grab me and if a new door man starts to put hands on me one of the one's I know corrects him.

If Boys in the bar that take it upon themselves to sit with you, if you don't want them, just say so. Also, if a mamasan is getting aggressive, tell her too. I know the one in Future Boys that was described and he tried that with me but I just shook my head and he left, I did not have to say a word, he got the hint. Save walking out as a last resort.

Smiles
April 8th, 2009, 12:33
Exactly. The mamsan in Future Boys can be pushy at first, but is`quite willing to leave you alone if you make it clear (with a`nice smile) that you wish to sit alone and make your own decisions.
Furture Boys is wel worth the effort for a Bangkok newbie trying out Soi Twilight for the first time: a decent big cock & fuck show ... a lot of handsome GoGo boys ... a reasonably laid back atmosphere. What more could you want?

a447
April 8th, 2009, 12:48
Last night I dropped by Xboys and found I was the only customer at 9:30. Some hot guys were shuffling on stage and I noticed one guy, number 57 I think, whose bulge intrigued me. He came and sat down and immediately whipped it out and put my hand on it. It was hard within seconds. It was huge and he seemed quite nice so I agreed to off him. Back in the room he got straight down to business and I must say his cock is one of the biggest I have ever encountered - maybe 10 inches. His jack-off at the end was sensational, with him writhing all over the bed. When he blew, he sprayed both me and the pillow and left a sizeable pool on the sheets. With that, he up and left with indecent haste.
I then headed off the Soi twilight to take in the 10:30 show at Hotmale. Again, some very nice looking boys but one in particular, number 51 (or fifty something, I forget) looked disturbingly young; hard to believe his is 18. BTW he appeared in the big cock show which, like the rest of the entertainment, was predictable and boring. I finally ended up at Screwboys where they were quite busy - lots of Asian tourists. My gogo dancer off from the nioght before came over and sat with me. I offed him but when he got to the hotel he suddenly said he had to go back to the bar for a minute. He was coughing and said he felt ill, so I suggested he just go home and sleep, which he did.

April 8th, 2009, 15:45
Jupiter Bar is now routinely telling its customers that the boys should be tipped a MINIMUM of 1,500 baht. This is on top of the "off" fee payable to the bar, of 400 baht.

Like Soi Toi's reaction to Fresh Beach Boy's attempt to charge 270 baht, I walked off.

TrongpaiExpat
April 8th, 2009, 18:43
Again, some very nice looking boys but one in particular, number 51 (or fifty something, I forget) looked disturbingly young; hard to believe his is 18. BTW he appeared in the big cock show which, like the rest of the entertainment, was predictable and boring.

Yes, I know the guy, it is number 51 and he is 27 years old, confirmed. Yes, I know he looks young from a distance but if you get closer you can see he is not a juvenile. I also don't know why he's in the big cock show as he is not well endowed.

a447
April 8th, 2009, 18:50
I thought the off fee was 300 baht. On the 2 occasions I refused and only said I would pay 300, they agreed without any argument. Is it officially 400 baht now?

pong
April 8th, 2009, 20:16
nothing is official in those bars. you can also haggle about the price of drinks-if you really would want to do that.
and its indeed a common thai strategy-also in many other types of bisnis- to raise prices when bisnis is slow-hoping for the same ''profit'' and the end of the day.
some bars raise the''off'' if you take no drink (like if you have found the 1 of your dreams and return the other day and dont want all the sights of no-go-go.