PDA

View Full Version : Where is our dear X

Wesley
April 7th, 2009, 09:51
I have not seen anything from hiM of late considering he was on the forum with record numbers of posts for months.

Wes

April 7th, 2009, 12:26
He may be owes fantasy money to some one and is waiting for an anonymous Poster, to tell the world about it, hoping some one will believe it. what have you started Wes :cat:

Wesley
April 10th, 2009, 01:52
Obviously I screwed this one up. I have been really bnusy of late. Bd iunternet connections or none at all on the road has me not havving very much time to keep up with the latest posts. Although I did plan to get a response from X I had no idea there would be such a pile of shit for George. Obviously I need to be more cautious when posting then not coming back to look at the results for a few days. I looked last night but the connection was so bad I could not post. I sent you a mail hope you will return it.

Wes

Wesley
April 10th, 2009, 07:31
maybe I should... send me a PM and tell me who you are and we can begin with who are ??how are you doing , where are you from, how old re you. Whats your name? Where do you work?? How big is your dick kind of relationship god Knows I get enough of that.

All the best,

Wes

krobbie
April 10th, 2009, 08:53
maybe I should... send me a PM and tell me who you are and we can begin with who are ??how are you doing , where are you from, how old re you. Whats your name? Where do you work?? How big is your dick kind of relationship god Knows I get enough of that.

All the best,

Wes

Nice One George

hot4thais ... George? Stop confusing me. I have no idea what's going on. :scratch:

krobbie
April 10th, 2009, 10:06
I think not. but I am confusing you with a thing that lives under a bridge. That I do now know.

x in pattaya
April 10th, 2009, 10:52
He may be owes fantasy money to some one and is waiting for an anonymous Poster, to tell the world about it, hoping some one will believe it. what have you started Wes :cat:

I have no idea what Wes wrote in his original message since he is one of the few surviving members of this forum who I keep on Ignore. I'm sure if I opened Wes's message and attempted to read it I would still have no idea what he was trying to say.

With Songkran, the ASEAN summit and the more frequent rains, I'll probably have more time sitting in front of the computer the next week or two, but I've stopped doing the rounds of gogo bars in Pattaya and haven't made the trek to Bangkok lately, so nothing newsworthy to contribute.

While I enjoy reading some the regular posters here, there are some whose contributions seem to generate feelings of despair in me ... in terms of my impressions of the farangs who are drawn to Thailand and/or in terms of what it means to be gay.

So thanks Wes for invoking my name even if I can't bring myself to read whatever it is you wrote. Still loving my life in Thailand but generally happy that I have never become "intimate" with the vast majority of farangs who populate this board or reside in Pattaya. Unfortunate really since I'm sure some would be well worth knowing.

Since I don't really know you Wes, it's even possible that you aren't the prevaricating psychopath your writing suggests you are. I hope life is treating you well.

PS: IтАЩm far too boring to generate stories of vast sums of money owed to people or rumors that I was seen racing off on a motorbike with young boy on board.

Wesley
April 12th, 2009, 10:18
[quote="King.Key":388ec2y3]He may be owes fantasy money to some one and is waiting for an anonymous Poster, to tell the world about it, hoping some one will believe it. what have you started Wes :cat:

I have no idea what Wes wrote in his original message since he is one of the few surviving members of this forum who I keep on Ignore. I'm sure if I opened Wes's message and attempted to read it I would still have no idea what he was trying to say.

With Songkran, the ASEAN summit and the more frequent rains, I'll probably have more time sitting in front of the computer the next week or two, but I've stopped doing the rounds of gogo bars in Pattaya and haven't made the trek to Bangkok lately, so nothing newsworthy to contribute.

While I enjoy reading some the regular posters here, there are some whose contributions seem to generate feelings of despair in me ... in terms of my impressions of the farangs who are drawn to Thailand and/or in terms of what it means to be gay.

So thanks Wes for invoking my name even if I can't bring myself to read whatever it is you wrote. Still loving my life in Thailand but generally happy that I have never become "intimate" with the vast majority of farangs who populate this board or reside in Pattaya. Unfortunate really since I'm sure some would be well worth knowing.

Since I don't really know you Wes, it's even possible that you aren't the prevaricating psychopath your writing suggests you are. I hope life is treating you well.

PS: IтАЩm far too boring to generate stories of vast sums of money owed to people or rumors that I was seen racing off on a motorbike with young boy on board.[/quote:388ec2y3]

Al the bset X, I am sure you are much kinder than I, you and George were missed for a while, opposites I admit. However, I always thought you were a better man than I give you credit for.

Wes