PDA

View Full Version : sex on the beach -- police

April 6th, 2009, 12:33
Anyone know laws or consequences getting caught in the act on the beach by the police?

Got hassled , searched, felt up a bit, asked about drugs and orientation -- but I was just talking when they came by. Have been robbed before by boys, but I can live with that.

April 6th, 2009, 13:09
How about deportation for life? Still worth taking a risk?

April 6th, 2009, 14:03
two German tourists were caught having sex in one of the ruined temples in Ayutthya. They were fined THB 500 each...

April 6th, 2009, 15:40
why would you bother? stick to a hotel room.

bigben
April 6th, 2009, 21:53
Anyone know laws or consequences getting caught in the act on the beach by the police?

Got hassled , searched, felt up a bit, asked about drugs and orientation -- but I was just talking when they came by. Have been robbed before by boys, but I can live with that.

Robbed by the boys or robbed by the police.

Same Same but different. :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Seriously, a room isn't that expensive and is safer for all concerned.

On the other hand I am sure a gray bank note for the friendly officers of the law would go a long way in helping them to forget what they saw you doing. :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright:

In summary....a local hotel room makes everything more enjoyable & safer IMO.

April 7th, 2009, 01:51
Some people thrive on risky behavior. Whatever turns you on?

x in pattaya
April 12th, 2009, 23:27
FOREIGNERS ENGAGE IN BLATANT FOREPLAY ON PATTAYA BEACH
Currently, certain Europeans are not creating a very good impression of themselves around the world. In the past few months, a German couple were caught having sex in an Ayutthia temple and a British couple were prosecuted for having sex on a beach in Dubai. The latest incident happened on Pattaya Beach Road, in full view of the police station

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/images_news/007_en/0000008191/pic1.jpg

It remains a mystery why Third World Thais don't seem to respect their superiors from the first world.