PDA

View Full Version : Quality in Pattayaland hits new low......

zinzone
April 6th, 2009, 09:11
Recently did a tour of the Pattayaland bars from Dream Boy/Star Boy Boy all along to Sawatdee.
Without wishing to cause offence- and with a very few exceptions- what is on the stage is possibly the lowest quality on offer in living memory. Even the staff in these bars are agreeing and laughing about it.
Can anyone tell me is it the same in other areas?
Maybe this lack of quality is to do with army recruitment/ the forthcoming Songkran etc.
To take one example: in Lucky 7 currently under new ownership those on the stage looked like the employer had gone around this countries' monkey houses, pig farms and rural areas to find the nations' most unattractive males and plonked them up on the stage. No wonder I was , albeit briefly, the only customer in that bar!

PeterUK
April 6th, 2009, 12:23
To take one example: in Lucky 7 currently under new ownership those on the stage looked like the employer had gone around this countries' monkey houses, pig farms and rural areas to find the nations' most unattractive males and plonked them up on the stage. No wonder I was , albeit briefly, the only customer in that bar!

Sounds to me, zinzone, as if you are the living proof of your own argument.

April 6th, 2009, 12:35
You are talking about the bars of Pattayaland Soi 1. Please don't tar the whole Pattayaland area with the same brush.
Just a short walk away in Pattayaland Soi 2 are some very attractive lads in Wild West Boys and a little further are the Pattayaland Soi 3 (Boyztown) bars which again have a very good selection and enough different 'types' to suit the majority of tastes.

zinzone
April 6th, 2009, 13:36
You are talking about the bars of Pattayaland Soi 1. Please don't tar the whole Pattayaland area with the same brush.
Just a short walk away in Pattayaland Soi 2 are some very attractive lads in Wild West Boys and a little further are the Pattayaland Soi 3 (Boyztown) bars which again have a very good selection and enough different 'types' to suit the majority of tastes.

I thought I made it obvious I am referring to the bars in the stretch of Pattayaland from Dream Boy too Sawatdee; but anyway, yes, only Pattayaland Soi 1.

April 6th, 2009, 13:40
Some posters here would attack you for being close-minded and superficial. Can't you find a personality sexy? That's their moan when 20 year-old guys have no sexual interest whatsoever in 65 year-old ones...at least not without being paid, that is.

April 6th, 2009, 13:48
id like agree, ive been to pattaya 7 years in a row, and this year the standard was poor.

i orginally thought it was the bar i went into, but soon realised that most were the same.

Went into Copa (they had 7 boys on), Abomb (they had about 12 and all looked slightly rough), Sawadee (they alot more but again where are the stunners?), Wild West was about the best, but again not as good as previous years.

April 6th, 2009, 14:23
So all the handsome guys went to the army or home to be farmers.

Wonder why the ugly boys stayed?

I think you have "upgrade syndrome" - when you buy a new house or car you already have your next " better" one in your minds eye.

April 6th, 2009, 15:37
i agree. i think the bars in that street are far less atractive than in boyztown or sunee. go try funny boys in boyztown theres always alot to choose from there.

April 6th, 2009, 16:31
The bars on Pattayaland Soi 1 have always had a different kind of boys from Soi 3. They've always had smaller, skinnier boys. It was just a matter of degree - some bars skinnier than others.

Soi 3 used to have a number of bars with bigger boys, or at least a large number/range of boys such that you could find someone you fancied: BoyzBoyzBoyz, Cockpit (later Throb), Toy Boys. More recently Funny Boys have powered to be the leading bar of this soi, as Toy Boys faded. Copa is also a disappointment, never quite recapturing the appeal of Throb. I have yet to see Copa with more than 13 boys on offer on any of my visits, even as early as 9:30.

On Soi 2, A-bomb continues as the bar for the biggest boys in Pattaya, and I like A-bomb for that. The papasan there is also very friendly and helpful, nearly as good as Rose of Funny Boys. Wild West has quantity, but of course, any bar that aims for quantity also gets some boys that don't look so great.

Oogleman has a point, our expectations may be changing as much as the boys or bars are.

firecat69
April 6th, 2009, 17:40
I mostly agree on Soi 1 but did find some very cute boys at Star Boys on Tuesday night last.

Also in Boystown, Funny Boys was great one night but average the next,

Cupidol had a few very cute boys but you have to get there early.

April 6th, 2009, 19:46
Recently did a tour of the Pattayaland bars from Dream Boy/Star Boy Boy all along to Sawatdee.
Without wishing to cause offence- and with a very few exceptions- what is on the stage is possibly the lowest quality on offer in living memory. Even the staff in these bars are agreeing and laughing about it.
Maybe this lack of quality is to do with army recruitment/ the forthcoming Songkran etc.

Hey, Zinzone ... since you are trawling round the Pattaya bars I guess it's because you are too old and unattractive to get sex for free anywhere else? Same for most posters here :pale:

But spare a thought for the boys - those charity workers on the stage who for a few bucks will go down on fat, old, ugly guys like you and me and give you a Wai at the end of it.

Most of those bars have mirrors on the walls - take a look at yourself and then compare what you see in the mirror to what you see on stage ... that's why you have to pay for it.

And even if what you see on the bar stages seems unattractive to you; offer this choice to any farang in the area ... "would you rather have sex with zinzone for free or pay to have sex with the boy you find least attractive in these bars?" My guess is that the majority would pay.

Why not post a photo of yourself and give us a try at complimenting you?

April 7th, 2009, 02:30
Here's my global list of cities with a better choice of rent boys than Pattaya:

April 7th, 2009, 09:46
Just because we may be fat or ugly doesn't mean we will settle for a boy with bad looks. We are paying for the service so we get to choose.

zinzone
April 7th, 2009, 10:30

Hey, Zinzone ... since you are trawling round the Pattaya bars I guess it's because you are too old and unattractive to get sex for free anywhere else? Same for most posters here :pale:

But spare a thought for the boys - those charity workers on the stage who for a few bucks will go down on fat, old, ugly guys like you and me and give you a Wai at the end of it.

Most of those bars have mirrors on the walls - take a look at yourself and then compare what you see in the mirror to what you see on stage ... that's why you have to pay for it.

And even if what you see on the bar stages seems unattractive to you; offer this choice to any farang in the area ... "would you rather have sex with zinzone for free or pay to have sex with the boy you find least attractive in these bars?" My guess is that the majority would pay.

Why not post a photo of yourself and give us a try at complimenting you?

Bargearse you obviously have low esteem problems and know little about Asia.
For the record I am neither old, ugly or fat but even if I were so what if I am using an "off" system I expect something for my money.
If you read my original post properly you will see I say with some exceptions and there are always a few worth paying for; I am commenting on the general low standard.
You clearly know nothing about Asia as in many parts it is considered normal to pay for it.
Easy for many of us to get it for "free" (to use your Western philosophy), but we choose to pay for it as that has a lot of advantages.

zinzone
April 7th, 2009, 10:32
Just because we may be fat or ugly doesn't mean we will settle for a boy with bad looks. We are paying for the service so we get to choose.

Absolutely correct Eddie and see my last post!

Bob
April 7th, 2009, 18:32
lowest quality ...... in living memory...... this lack of quality .......... most unattractive males

Oh, you're talking about the Thais. You should of heard what they said about the falangs trying to off them (but they're much too polite to say it in public).

jomtien
April 7th, 2009, 18:53
lowest quality ...... in living memory...... this lack of quality .......... most unattractive males

Oh, you're talking about the Thais. You should of heard what they said about the falangs trying to off them (but they're much too polite to say it in public).

Of course they say it in public. They just say it in Thai.

April 8th, 2009, 19:57
Bargearse you obviously have low esteem problems and know little about Asia. ...You clearly know nothing about Asia as in many parts it is considered normal to pay for it....
Assumptions on your part.
I was born in Singapore to a British family with business throughout the region. Western educated but most of my working life has been in Asia & S.E.Asia. I speak English, Mandarin and Malay and can get by in Tamil and Thai.
As for self esteem I have no problem there - my aim is to defend those who are unable to defend themselves from your acid pen. Those boys do not or cannot read this forum and even if you don't find them attractive, someone else may find them stunning. It's a matter of taste.

For the record I am neither old, ugly or fat ....
We only have your word for that - I repeat the challenge: post a photo of yourself (wearing underwear) and let the board decide who is uglier: You ... or the boys in the bars that you insult.

zinzone
April 9th, 2009, 11:31
Bargearse you obviously have low esteem problems and know little about Asia. ...You clearly know nothing about Asia as in many parts it is considered normal to pay for it....
Assumptions on your part.
I was born in Singapore to a British family with business throughout the region. Western educated but most of my working life has been in Asia & S.E.Asia. I speak English, Mandarin and Malay and can get by in Tamil and Thai.
As for self esteem I have no problem there - my aim is to defend those who are unable to defend themselves from your acid pen. Those boys do not or cannot read this forum and even if you don't find them attractive, someone else may find them stunning. It's a matter of taste.

For the record I am neither old, ugly or fat ....
We only have your word for that - I repeat the challenge: post a photo of yourself (wearing underwear) and let the board decide who is uglier: You ... or the boys in the bars that you insult.

Bargearse dear:

Its doubtful that anyone here is the slightest bit interested in your background and the fact you foist it upon us is another indication of your low self esteem as giving out your credentials so called( and claimed) which merely shows further your lack of confidence.
Remember you are the one who said:

".......fat, old, ugly guys like you and me and give you a Wai at the end of it."

I denied these attributes but it is you who have admitted them and made the assumption they are negative characteristics.

As to your aim defending those who cannot defend themselves, well what a load of shite.
They are the ones who parade themselves in underpants for money, so if they are not up to the grade then we are all entitled to our opinion to say so.

As to your ridiculous "challenge"; well I suppose when you in the deepest areas of the Tamil jungle or wherever you must get your rocks off looking at pictures of males in their underpants since those of us actually experienced in Thailand know we can get the real thing when of course the "offs" are at an acceptable standard.
When and if I ever decide to sell myself for money I will certainly let the world see me in the way you want.
But at this time I have no intention to let you look........ "for free".

Have a nice day:
Loser.

x in pattaya
April 9th, 2009, 14:03

Yes - and maybe some boys are getting so few offs right now that going home is a better option.

Yes, several of my regulars phoned to tell me they were spending time at home and those who have returned have been phoning frequently to remind me that they are available. Unfortunately my butterflyishness has hit a new low at the moment and I've returned to the wonderful world of monogamy.

With Songkran approaching and ASEAN in town and the nearly daily rains probably discouraging tourists from staying on, this probably is not a good time to be a gogo boy. Quite often though (he said in a speculative, non-scientific generalization) the somewhat less stunning boys with a fun personality can be a better experience than the pretty ones. If nothing else, do like the masseurs do, dim the lights. There's a reason why candle light is considered romantic ... it's harder to see what's enveloped in shadows. Hell, you might even look sexy by candle light if the boy suffers from hyperopia.

Bob
April 9th, 2009, 23:08
Hell, you might even look sexy by candle light if the boy suffers from hyperopia.

Well, if it's a very small candle. I've always argued that god provided for birth control for the people over 50 by inventing nudity.....