PDA

View Full Version : Help! My boyfriend wants boobs! What'll I do???

April 4th, 2009, 12:32
Well that got everyone's attention.

Yes, I'm at that point where the "femboy" wants to be a ladyboy.
Actually he (she) already has the "accoutrements" so this topic is really a discussion of what to do if your "boy" wants to be a "girl".
Now I realize that many corresponents here are looking for a he-man "toppy" type of boyfriend but for those of us who are of the other persuasion what do we do with a guy who wants to be a girl?
In my case I've always been attracted to fem-boys but not to women. I consider myself to be gay but I'm exited by the exotic nature of the lady-man.
My "other half" I met as a young guy but very quickly he moved into the nature of what he really wanted to be. I'm not sure if it was because he wasn't sure of himself or he didn't want to loose a potential Farang sponsor but it took a while before he finally went all out in "drag". I can remember the first time in Sukothai mat Loi Lratong when he got all dressed up and we were on our way to the festival. Suddenly he said "Ken, I'm shy!" I said to him, "Honey, its too late now. If this is the life you want to lead you're going to have to get brave".
The next time I saw him we were at the movies and he had to go to the bathroom. Without blinking an eye he walked straight into the ladies room. If this wasn't an indication of who he wanted to be I don't know what is.
In the past I joked about how when I gave him a choice of a truck or boobs he decided on the truck. Well, damn the Great Recession of 2008! I lost a chunck of credit and the truck was off. But then I began to think was it fair to deny him what he really wanted to be? There was a movie ( it had to have been a gay movie) where someone said "You are your most authentic self when you are living your fantasy". Could I really care about this person and deny who he wants to be?
In the end the boobs only cost 60,000 bhat. In 8 more weeks I'll see if they were worth it.

Dodger, watch out!

thrillbill
April 4th, 2009, 13:20
-gross, it rid of "it".

April 4th, 2009, 19:45
In 8 more weeks I'll see if they were worth it.
Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. I hope you both are happy with the results. Please, let us know how it turns out.

joe552
April 5th, 2009, 02:51
ken, i'm not sure from what you've said about how you'd feel when she has boobs? fem to me is one thing, but female is a totally different kettle of fish.

krobbie
April 5th, 2009, 07:32
As I know both parties here I am biased. I wish both kenc and his beloved the best of luck but they don't really need it.

They have a great relationship and kenc's ability to go with the flow will help immeasurably. He is a kind and decent man (and a snappy dresser with a good body), this is a mere blip in their relationship and I am sure both will stand another change.

To be fair, I did not know kenc's partner as a boy only as ladyboy.

Cheers and good luck to you both. Say hello for me, kenc.
krobbie

Impulse
April 5th, 2009, 09:47
As a fan of fem boys i see your delima.I love fem boys with a flat chest and am not turned on by the fake looking boob jobs which they seem to end up with. Well,boobs are one thing but what about the chop,is that coming next and how would you handle that? I would guess that i would give him his boobs as they can always be undone,but thats as far as I could take it. Do you think he would be satisfied with just boobs.I hope so for your sake.But as krobbie has mentioned,you seem to be the type that can handle this situation.Many could not. I hope it works out well for both of you.Keep us informed on the progress. And thats a great line from whatever movie you saw about your fantasy being your genuine self.Now Im dying to know the movie.

April 5th, 2009, 09:56
kenc....I would suggest that you post your "What'll I do?" on GayThailand; I understand that one of the major posters over there has crossed that bridge several times. It would be both interesting and informative to hear his thoughts.

francois
April 5th, 2009, 10:41
[

allieb
April 5th, 2009, 12:55
ken, i'm not sure from what you've said about how you'd feel when she has boobs? fem to me is one thing, but female is a totally different kettle of fish.

Oh Fish is just the right word. Has he had the snip yet? I cant under stand gays who want to sleep with ladyboys or transsexuals I can't see it as gay, so why not have the real thing and produce a child. Hope it works out for you Kenc, how do you really feel about getting in to bed with a woman because thats what he's becomming ?

dab69
April 5th, 2009, 13:13
get a two - for - one discount on the boob jobs and snips- for you and him both?
kind of like tattoos on the same day...

krobbie
April 6th, 2009, 02:23
get a two - for - one discount on the boob jobs and snips- for you and him both?
kind of like tattoos on the same day...

Hilarious ... not

kittyboy
April 6th, 2009, 21:50
Pay for the boob job and get used to the feel of silicon enhanced titties.

A few years ago a friend of mine got her boobs done and she kept insisting I feel up her new boobies. They felt ...well like silicon bags. To my mind they did not feel very real. Of course my reference point were the teenage girl titties I felt up as a horny teenage boy...

thrillbill
April 6th, 2009, 21:59
????????????????????????? I realize that we all have our favorite eye candy BUT, I can never understand why guys can go for young, skinny boys that are fem...or "lady boys". If they are into that kind of personality, it seems they would go for women. These fem guys are moody, drama queens, lean towards looking and acting like women -not masculine at all.
I guess I am wired differently, but I want my partner to be masculine in looks and action. (Don't want a fish at all.)

April 6th, 2009, 22:15
Happily, what people find sexually attractive is a wide-ranging thing.
We will probably never understand why others are attracted to ones who do nothing for us.
Thank heaven we are not all the same.
Some like near-girls, others only hairy muscular, deep-voiced types. And everyone else is somewhere in between on that continuum that constitutes sexualily.
Happily for the older, overweight guys like so many of the posters, there are even boys who actually are attracted to that combination. Absolutely cannot figure it out, and yes, I realize that most of the boys just pretend attraction to that, but there are a few who truly do prefer it. I once had a beautiful 20 year old Mexican boyfriend whose love of his life was 70 and overweight. I was 55 and fit, and couldn't even figure out why his attraction to me seemed genuine at my age.
I happen to like the boys who look like they are from the cover of some teenage magazine. I go into bars and see some who fit the bill being ignored by the customers while guys I am not attracted to in the least are snapped up. To each his own.
Anyway, it seems ridiculous to be criticising what others like in terms of boys. Who cares? At least they aren't competing for the ones you like.

krobbie
April 7th, 2009, 02:40
nategr9, well though-out and written. You seem to have a handle on this. More live and let live.

Cheers
krobbie

April 8th, 2009, 10:41
I knew my post would bring out the old "Ladyboy Panic" response where gay men seem to have a need to jump up and loudly proclaim that they would never ever EVER find a ladyboy attractive and can't see why anyone else would. I wasn't suggesting everyone go out and slap a pair of rubber titties on their boys!
As Rocket pointed out though this is something that has to be considered if you are into fem-boys.

As for liking boobs on a boy, I can take it or leave it alone...depending on my mood at the time. One thing we did discuss is an open relationship and s(he) understands that if I have a hankering for something more masculine I can go to the "market" and pick one up for the evening without having to come home to an angry wife with curlers in her hair and a rolling pin in her hand. The relationship we have does not revolve solely around sex so what goes on in bed is not a big problem.

As far as "the snip" goes, well we discussed that and s(he)'s in no way ready. He's only been living as a "girl" for 1 1/2 years and it takes a lot longer to realize what one is in for. Just this last trip he met me at the airport wearing high heels (for the first time). Looked stunning. But by the time we got to the parking lot he said "Oh Ken! Hurt my feet too much"! Off came the shoes and he was happily slapping around the parking lot with his big bare boy-feet. Well, an E for Effort at least. Boobs can always be reversed but the "final cut" is forever and its just not time yet.

... cant under stand gays who want to sleep with ladyboys or transsexuals I can't see it as gay, so why not have the real thing and produce a child....
Who the hell wants children? That's why ladyboys are so much better than women. No menstruation, no birth control necessary, no endlessly worrying about her "clock running out"...I almost said no PMS but judging from the posters here on Sawatdee I wouldn't say that's solely a female thing.
BTW, on most of the ladyboy discussion boards when the subject of being "gay" comes up at least 2/3 of the posters vehemently deny they are gay.

kenc....I would suggest that you post your "What'll I do?" on GayThailand; I understand that one of the major posters over there has crossed that bridge several times. It would be both interesting and informative to hear his thoughts.
Sorry, I just don't have time to follow and post on more than one board. You can cross-post if you want but I don't have the time to go over there and respond.

...He is a kind and decent man (and a snappy dresser with a good body),...
uhh, you sure that's me you're talking about? :scratch: