PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Songkran spree

thrillbill
April 2nd, 2009, 17:35
Songkran is around the corner in Pattaya; thus, I will get out of here and celebrate elsewhere in Thailand where Songkran will last three days, not for 10 days like in Pattaya. So question...when is the LAST day of Songkran in Pattaya, on the 19th or 20th of April?

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 18:28
Songkran is around the corner in Pattaya; thus, I will get out of here and celebrate elsewhere in Thailand where Songkran will last three days, not for 10 days like in Pattaya. So question...when is the LAST day of Songkran in Pattaya, on the 19th or 20th of April?
I believe 19th safe to return to the streets 20th.

jolyjacktar
April 2nd, 2009, 21:22
I would say the 19th going by past events, thou you always get some drunken fools at a bar arround town that want to carry it on into another day as i once found out to my cost. Still lifes to short to worry about a soaking :bom:

colmx
April 3rd, 2009, 04:03
It will move on to Sattahip on the 20th - so make sure you keep away from there if u are alergic to songkran!

lonelywombat
April 3rd, 2009, 06:15
It will move on to Sattahip on the 20th - so make sure you keep away from there if u are alergic to songkran!

Really the idea of all those sailors and songkran Why has no one mentioned this before

colmx
April 3rd, 2009, 06:47
By the way if you DO like songkran - get yourself to Bang Saen on their Songkran day - April 17th

Burapha University has over 12000 students... Work out how many cute boys that makes!