PDA

View Full Version : KRAZY DRAGON YOUR INPUT

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 12:41
The old cash cow is looking a bit shabby at the moment so after our low high season decided to giver her a little face lift and yes I am referring to the KRAZY DRAGON and not John. :idea:
The plan so far is to re wire and completely re fit the neon tubing with a stronger neon tube which will hopefully allow the sign to work for more than two weeks at a time. :cheers:
A comply new front boarding to cover the old windows and air cons, lick of paint and replacing of tiles out side, new toilet and toilet floors. :pale:
More comfortable seating out side for smoking. :argue:
The show you will have to wait and see but it will be more of a spread out show rather than a set time.
Please donтАЩt start harping on about all you need is the boys and you have the perfect bar where do you think the money comes from to pay for things like this? :idea: :blackeye:
Now the question the boyтАЩs shorts we are looking for your in put on this come on take the time to give us some feed back on what are you favorite styles. :scratch:
Any other suggestions as to what you would like to see or have changed now is the time to let me know, as always negative or positive it will be taken in to consideration. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Mark

RichLB
April 2nd, 2009, 12:53
Hi Mark,
You asked for suggestions and I do have one - although somewhat picky. Is there any way the seating in the bar can be made so there is some back support? The way it is now one must either sit on the edge of the cushion to look straight ahead or if a customer leans back to use the back rest, he ends up staring at the ceiling. I know this is a small thing, but I find I do not stay long in your bar (although i like it a lot) because it is just too physically uncomfortable to sit on the "couches" which ring the bar.

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 13:04
Hi Mark,
You asked for suggestions and I do have one - although somewhat picky. Is there any way the seating in the bar can be made so there is some back support? The way it is now one must either sit on the edge of the cushion to look straight ahead or if a customer leans back to use the back rest, he ends up staring at the ceiling. I know this is a small thing, but I find I do not stay long in your bar (although i like it a lot) because it is just too physically uncomfortable to sit on the "couches" which ring the bar.

Yes you are right all I can do is look round for a more supportive larger cushions, this we can do and had been considering but you just reminded me thanks. :thumbright:

jolyjacktar
April 2nd, 2009, 15:29
Hi Mark,
I dont visit Thailand too many times these days but when i do i always make sure Krazy Dragon is always on my list first. I love your fair priceing for drinks and always get treated good by the boys who work for you.I just find its a good place to go for a drink and chat and to relax, so as far as im concerned you dont need the show, but proberly some of your regular visitors might not agree with me there :cherry: Mark keep up the good work

pyro
April 2nd, 2009, 15:34
I am curious, is this going to involve closing the bar for any period of time?

April 2nd, 2009, 17:04
Now the question the boyтАЩs shorts we are looking for your in put on this come on take the time to give us some feed back on what are you favorite styles. :scratch:
Any other suggestions as to what you would like to see or have changed now is the time to let me know, as always negative or positive it will be taken in to consideration. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: Mark
The boy's shorts are fine. No need to change a thing in that category.

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 17:15
I am curious, is this going to involve closing the bar for any period of time?

The menтАЩs toiled will be closed for 2 days when the bar is open and customers are going to have to use the ladyтАЩs toilet.
The rest of the work is scheduled for the 17th 18th 19th April the bar will be closed then and I have already posted that but I will push it back up to remind people
Mark

bing
April 2nd, 2009, 17:46
I am sure you check out what the other bars are doing in regards to what the boys wear. I sort of like the Tarzan look of the Happy Bar. This is one case where less is more. On the other hand the white shorts with the dragon logo on them have always been a crowd favorite.

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 17:58
I am sure you check out what the other bars are doing in regards to what the boys wear. I sort of like the Tarzan look of the Happy Bar. This is one case where less is more. On the other hand the white shorts with the dragon logo on them have always been a crowd favorite.

Over the past few weeks there has been 5 modified versions of the shorts actually on the table nobody really noticed the difference I think the customers are more interested on what is in side the shorts! Than the shorts them selves so I will be probably be going with the same style short with more accessible opening for the slight of hand and the poorer eye sighted among us.
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

thrillbill
April 2nd, 2009, 21:23
Suggestions? Looks like there have been changes made..even the mixed music is good.

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 21:37
Suggestions? It seems that most of the retired farangs get off by being able to reach up the guys' loose boxers and touch the dancer's noodles; thus, they think the dancers are great. Though I have only been there about 6-8 times in 3 years to show my visiting friends, we never seem to see any good "eye candy". The guys are skinny, fem acting and look like they have been sleeping under a cardboard box at night...maybe it is the malnourished look they have; the strange looking hair, or the motorbike scars along with the tatoos, but they seem to be produced from the same "cookie cutter". How about some healthy, muscle toned guys? (that look in their 20's or 30's--not like a scrawny 18 year old.) Maybe they're hard to find but there are a few in some of the other clubs. (Sorry, maybe it has just been poor time on my part when I don't arrive until after 11pm.)

Next, have them do some decent dancing.
Please donтАЩt start harping on about all you need is the boys and you have the perfect bar where do you think the money comes from to pay for things like this? :idea:

Thanks for taking the time to comment about shorts!
Not all lids fit every jar, please try popping in a bit more often I would love to up date the web sight every time I have New eye candy, but as I would have to do that about every 15 days now that would be a waste of money.

April 2nd, 2009, 22:00
How about having a special menu of cocktails made with the cum of your chosen boy?

April 2nd, 2009, 22:20
Spend the money on real men, I can guarantee the customer will fly in the door and out with the all new hunks, and wont notice any new upgrade, lets face it I went to Crazy Pub for 14 years and the previous owner must have made a kings ransome with it, till the end. :albino:

April 3rd, 2009, 01:44
The outfits at Euro Boys work well for me, as do those at Happy Boys.

thrillbill
April 3rd, 2009, 05:39
I am changing /editing my previous comment because I made a visit to krazy Dragon and found it to be totally different than the last couple times I visited it , which was over a year (?) ago... The place did have a good mix of guys (don't like to call them "boys since they are young adults) and had some good muscle-toned fellows, very few fems. (maybe I got there at the right time, before 10pm) Though it was another night for them, they still managed to be enjoying themselves and greet/ flirt with every customer... They all seemed to enjoy themselves and full of vigor...something I don't see very often at other clubs. The alcoholic drinks are really 99 baht (whereas CockTail advertises 99baht for drinks, but it is soft drinks!!!). If one goes there just to have a drink and look at the eye candy, it will take a lot of endurance/ stamina not to take a couple table dancers home with you.

MARK
April 3rd, 2009, 13:27
How about having a special menu of cocktails made with the cum of your chosen boy?

You bad little Bunny which boy has spilt the beans on My special drink,
And it comes disguised as vodka coke.
:geek: :geek:
And they lied it does not make your hair grow back. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MARK
April 3rd, 2009, 13:36
Spend the money on real men, I can guarantee the customer will fly in the door and out with the all new hunks, and wont notice any new upgrade, lets face it I went to Crazy Pub for 14 years and the previous owner must have made a kings ransome with it, till the end. :albino:

Now how did I know that would be your only input.
Oh how wrong you are my dear little friend 3 pending prison terms and not enough money to pay for his own funeral.
DonтАЩt intend going down that road sorry.

April 3rd, 2009, 13:41
Oh my Buddha, I would not put you back in time and go through all that again, IтАЩm talking about the man boys, that use to be there in the early days, but as we all know now not so easy, specially around song kran. Good luck looking for the Man Boys I hope you get a chance to interview the best one? :clown: