PDA

View Full Version : Late nite venues

April 1st, 2009, 14:41
Would like info on late nite venues in Pattaya - after the regular bars etc close tks

April 1st, 2009, 14:50
All the disco's like X-RAY, The Dave, Dude
In Sunee Plaza some Bar's are serving some time longer but the gogo bars are closed.
The Sky Boy Bar is open until 6am - not high standard but always boys around until 6am

April 1st, 2009, 16:51
I was in NUMBER ONE the old JJ PUB recently, behind the long Gone Flamingo Hotel. it is all white and a couple of nice guys on the night I was there, if I see a lady boy, I consider they are desperate or do not know what the customers are looking for, even if the ladyboy tries to act butch, as they do in Bangkok bars, this bar did have the majority man Boys and the JJ group, do know how to find real man boys, on the night I was there, I was with fun friends, so it did not matter, if I saw a handsome guy or not, but if I was seriously looking, I would have offed a couple of the guys there, IтАЩm sure they change each night though, so Give NO 1 a go, the show is at 11pm and it closes at 2am.

'Body language' is round the back of Sunee plaza; some times you get a few handsome guys in there also.

Try many of the Karaoke bars, JJ Karaoke is fun and you can off any of the Boys in most KaraokeтАЩs, go to Soi Chiapoom off Soi Buakow, your find many handsome guys waiting for you, offer to pay their rent for them. And they will make you happy IтАЩM sure.

Even so I think XRAY is the best, then 'DUDES'. Then 'DaveтАЩs', Then 'Number one Club', then 'Body Language'. So try them all for get Hollywood and some time 'XZiTE' can be good for meeting handsome hunks.

ALL NEW BUT PROBABLY NOT FOR YOU!!!
Then there is the new 'OASIS' all my very rich friends are talking about, open till 4pm or later if its busy, totally luxury fittings, club is mainly for fabulouly rich Thai/ japs/ korean/Russians,American. Europeans, It is a big place off Sukumvit Road where you pay 5000 baht to get in, and there is a VIP orgy room up stairs, where the most amazing jaw dropping, Katistan and Russian guys including Japanese or may be Korean and Thai stunners, can be had, or you can take them off home,

It was great because in the Orgy room, you can have sex with any one including some of the russian customers if you can get away with it, or any of the young guys there and all you pay is 5000 baht plus another up to 6to8000 or what you can get away with to the guy at your home, only a minimum 2000 tip paid in the orgy room, but as you would expect for the money the guys are all sensational.

But not exactly a place for many of the local Bar wingers in Sunee plaza who sold there home, spent nearly all the money and waiting for the mother to die. I hear from quite a few guys how awful, Not that your be bothered, there is another one for rich women, when there wealthy husbands go away on business, the women can now have a unspoken agreement for the man, to have a women away and the Wealthy women can go to 'The Club' as its called, the wash rooms in both you wish you could live in.