PDA

View Full Version : Brief review of stay in Pattaya

firecat69
April 1st, 2009, 08:10
I have spent 2 nights in Pattaya and these are my thoughts on Bars. I usually spend 3 or 4 weeks here but this trip am spending most of my time in Bangkok

Started off with Sunee Plaza Bars on a Monday night early. All visits made before 1030pm. Jimmy Jimmy James had maybe 10 boys not so attractive IMO and on the young but probably Legal side. Although this is the normal offering there, I was disappointed in the quality of the boys. Same for Euro, Former Kaos Sundance etc.

Krazy Dragon was always a favorite but the boys in there looked like Street Trade. Granted it was a Monday night and I understand boys come and go there without a fixed schedule. But it was so bad I would not even go back the next night.

It still is the most comfortable bar in Sunee and the Tables are great but it all comes down to the Boys and this night at least it was BAD.

Then on to Boystown Area. Funnyboys had its usual good offering with a wide variety and very well run by Rose. Although on Tuesday night I would have to say the offerings were definitely up to previous standards especially in terms of variety.

Copa had some very good looking boys and club is beautiful. From conversations with a few boys I tend to think they have more of a Top variety but who knows what happens in privacy of your bedroom. Certainly the same comments apply to Boys Boys Boys.

Wild Wild West seems to have lost some of the quality they had but still a lot of boys . I did not stay for the Show either night because I hate shows.

Stuck our head in a number of bars on next Soi and saw no reason to sit down except at Cupidol and Star Boys. They both had some really good looking boys and music etc was comfortable. Bars we stuck ours heads into included 777, Sawatdee,Dream Boys and Python.

I stuck my head into Vassa and thought a couple of cuties were there but my friend did not like so we did not enter.

Naturally my own preferences color my assessment of the Bars . I tend to like boys 18-25 on the Slim or Athletic side.
Slightly Fem is ok depending on the overall look. I am looking for Boys who will Bottom.

Keep in mind these are just how I saw the offerings and all the Bars deserve at least a look before deciding not to enter.

MARK
April 1st, 2009, 10:02
Started off with Sunee Plaza Bars on a Monday night early. All visits made before 1030pm. Jimmy Jimmy James had maybe 10 boys not so attractive IMO and on the young but probably Legal side. Although this is the normal offering there, I was disappointed in the quality of the boys. Same for Euro, Former Kaos Sundance etc.

Krazy Dragon was always a favorite but the boys in there looked like Street Trade. Granted it was a Monday night and I understand boys come and go there without a fixed schedule. But it was so bad I would not even go back the next night.

It still is the most comfortable bar in Sunee and the Tables are great but it all comes down to the Boys and this night at least it was BAD.

when your are right you are right Monday was a teriable night for boys, as I have posted on 1 other thread even I managed to get out and have a walk round,dont let it put you off we have 10 new boys started this week,but your point is valid and Monday was a disappointment in terms of boys all night. :salute: :salute: