PDA

View Full Version : "You have no friends"Xtube makes me long for LOS

Impulse
March 29th, 2009, 08:28
I really enjoy x-tube and so do many of its members as they always seem to be online.There are some really hot young asian guys putting up good videos and pics.My favorite videos list is chock full of them,in fact they are all of asians but one(a very hott video of a black twink). Ok,I should probably just enjoy the videos and be thankfull that they are there,but if you find someone interesting you can message them and request they put you on their "friend list". Some members have hundreds of friends while some might have 20 or 30. Im feeling left out as Ive been ignored by a few asian guys who wont add me as a friend because of my profile. I didnt put my age,but did say i was an older guy.Well this is the kiss of death if you want friends of the kind were used to having sex with in different parts of Thailand.In fact in their profiles most will say no one older than 30,do not message me if your disturbingling old(lol),unless your stunningly good looking dont waste your time if your over 30,etc. So what Im saying is,after being in los and having guys falling over themselves trying to have you take them with you,its a cold reality coming back home and feeling like a lepper with the very same young looking guys. But,it makes you apreciate los all the more.I hope this stigma of being "old" does not catch on with the guys in the go go bars and open bars,maybe some day they will all be empty. So the answer by some will be find someone your own age,fair enough. Im not asking for sex either ,or any hookups.And to show Im not a hypocryte,I had sex with a fifty year old when I was in my early twenties. Okay,ok Im just your average chicken-hawk I guess.

zinzone
March 29th, 2009, 09:58
Interesting post Rocket. I have never heard of x-tube but for your piece of mind enjoy the video's etc and forget about meeting friends from there. Surely there must be other web sites where you can be friends with younger Asians who are not so picky?
Age discrimination is a nuisance but we have to live with it and move on. The Thais generally are enlightened and do not bother about age differential. In my experience often the Thais who you know for a long time will not even ask you or bother about your age which shows how unimportant that is on their agenda's.When it is not an issue for them then it ceases to be an issue for us.
Right?

March 29th, 2009, 12:15
if you find someone interesting you can message them and request they put you on their "friend list". Some members have hundreds of friends while some might have 20 or 30. Im feeling left out as Ive been ignored by a few asian guys who wont add me as a friend because of my profile. I didnt put my age,but did say i was an older guy.Well this is the kiss of death if you want friends of the kind were used to having sex with in different parts of Thailand.In fact in their profiles most will say no one older than 30,do not message me if your disturbingling old(lol),unless your stunningly good looking dont waste your time if your over 30,etc. So what Im saying is,after being in los and having guys falling over themselves trying to have you take them with you,its a cold reality coming back home and feeling like a lepper with the very same young looking guys. Okay,ok Im just your average chicken-hawk I guess.

Come on get real, would you want to go with an old man with a fat stomach, bad Breath, Bald head grey hair, Bad odors, coming from all over their perspiring body, from and lack of showers at least 5 times a day, as many farangs donтАЩt bother and stink to many young guys.

But of course they seem to like you and fall over you in Thailand and donтАЩt in the west, you can always find good food to eat in the west, try not eating for a few days with no money and no way of borrowing it, because you cant get work, and no one you know has money either, you would be keen to sell your body, so you can eat and pay for a room and stay with your friends.

Nest time you have a shower take a good look at yourself man, then smell your breath by putting your hand near your mouth so your breath come back up your nose, you soon get the message.

Try offering 150 dollars or 500 to 1500 in Thailand your soon find a guy who puts you on his list of old crinkly.
:scratch:

March 29th, 2009, 12:35
after being in los and having guys falling over themselves trying to have you take them with you,its a cold reality coming back home and feeling like a lepper with the very same young looking guys.

Yeah...almost exactly the same except for one significant difference: they aren't prostitutes.

As for "age discrimination", I'm pretty sure very few of us here (any of us?) were interested in old men when we were 18 either. It isn't discrimination any more than the fact that no one wants to have sex with fugly guys is discrimination. It's just the way it is now, the way it was a hundred years ago, and the way it will be 100 years from now. So get out your wallet and stop whining. At least you do still have that option.

Impulse
March 29th, 2009, 14:42
But of course they are prostitutes,ok,thats the difference. Update: A real hottie from Penang just added me to their friend list so Ill stop my whinning now. :cheers: :drunken: Its a sunny day. :sunny:

March 29th, 2009, 19:37
But of course they are prostitutes,ok,thats the difference. Update: A real hottie from Penang just added me to their friend list so Ill stop my whinning now. :cheers: :drunken: Its a sunny day. :sunny:

What's your account on X-Tube? PM me and I'll add you. :rabbit:

Sorry I'm not a hottie Asian boy but do I have to be to be friends? :thumbright:

р╕зр╕┤р╕Чр╕вр╣М

mikelele-old
April 3rd, 2009, 13:57
My two cents - for what it's worth is:

Your chances of finding anyone significant from a group of people who will post an age filter on their profiles is zilch. They are obviously not open-minded enough to find someone's personality or character as something sexy.

However, your chances of finding someone who may turn out to be significant to you is greater by far, from a group of people who will explore you - even if it may seem to be for the money, or other reasons at first.

Try not to take any of it personally as most young people aren't as wise. =)

April 3rd, 2009, 14:11
They are obviously not open-minded enough to find someone's personality or character as something sexy.

Unlike you, I suppose? Are you fucking any fat, elderly white guys because they've got super sexy personalities?

No...I didn't think so. Only young guys should be "open-minded"...

mikelele-old
April 4th, 2009, 21:31
As a matter of fact I just finished a 10-year relationship with someone who is older and, yes, well fat.

Not that it's any of your bitter business.

April 4th, 2009, 21:53
As a matter of fact I just finished a 10-year relationship with someone who is older and, yes, well fat.

And busy looking for another old fatty with a great personality, I'm sure.

joe552
April 5th, 2009, 02:41
I wouldn't be looking at Xtube as a way of meeing guys, although I enjoy watching the videos. Maybe try a different site, like gay romeo?

BTW, Beach bunny, what prompted your attack on Mikelele? Seemed really unnecessary to me.

lonelywombat
April 5th, 2009, 03:48

And busy looking for another old fatty with a great personality, I'm sure.

Obviously BB you are available and interested

joe552
April 5th, 2009, 05:08
where's fattman when you need him?

Impulse
April 5th, 2009, 10:10
Beach bunny seems to have gotten his panties in a bunch. :scratch: