PDA

View Full Version : THE KRAZY DRAGON PROMOTION

MARK
March 28th, 2009, 11:35
From now on all DRINKS INCLUDING BOYS DRINKS 99Bht :cheers: :drunken: :cheers: :drunken: :drunken:

Well defiantly one of the better offers that we have put on lately so I have altered the price of drinks to stay at 99bht for the foreseeable future :idea: This includes boys drinks,

Thanks for the good response and you bussines is appreciated :cheers:

Mark.

catawampuscat
March 29th, 2009, 12:55
Since I derailed my own thread on Sunee Plaza, it is better to post my
latest thoughts about Sunee Plaza and Krazy Dragon here.. Whopee!! I was stunned by the appearance of about a dozen lads in various states of arousal parade around the table tops in their birthday suits..
It was too much of a good thing actually and I had some difficulty concentrating but what a great concept.

Not for those, who don't like it in their face, but hey there is probably a knitting circle or quilting bee club for those who don't want to see cock/ass and appreciate male beauty, in all its glory.. Of course, just one man's opinion
but this is the kind of show I most appreciate..
you can keep your ladyboys lipsynching and all the rest of the cabaret show..
nothing personal and to each his own.. :cat: Bravo and kudos to MARK..

foodforthought
March 30th, 2009, 02:12
Krazy Dragon [/u]here.. Whopee!! I was stunned by the appearance of about a dozen lads in various states of arousal parade around the table tops in their birthday suits..
It was too much of a good thing actually and I had some difficulty concentrating but what a great concept.

I must have been in there on the same night, I hope this is a preview of things to come in the new show.

April 1st, 2009, 03:12
Hello everyone in the Krazy, thank you for my party I enjoy very much. I will try to be there on Friday with my boyfriend to have a look at the preview to your new show.
Thank you
Chickenboy

bing
April 1st, 2009, 07:49
Good for you Chickenboy. I like your new avatar with the little chicken, but I also liked your cowboy hat pic too. Please post your thoughts on the new show.

MARK
April 1st, 2009, 09:37
Hello everyone in the Krazy, thank you for my party I enjoy very much. I will try to be there on Friday with my boyfriend to have a look at the preview to your new show.
Thank you
Chickenboy
There is no new show starting at the Krazy Dragon for at least 1 month you may catch a snippet of what is happening as the night goes on but Please donтАЩt expect to see a show this month. :salute: :salute:

MARK
April 1st, 2009, 10:06
Krazy Dragon are giving away two boys with every drink tonite only.

That one has gone right over my head am I missing something. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

MARK
April 1st, 2009, 10:29
Krazy Dragon are giving away two boys with every drink tonite only.

That one has gone right over my head am I missing something. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Ok woken up 1st April you win that 1 ! :joker: :tongue:

April 1st, 2009, 10:42
The phantom cheek slapper almost had a stroke at fattmans post!

MARK
April 1st, 2009, 13:16
The phantom cheek slapper almost had a stroke at fattmans post!

So did I, :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: Thought I had too many Vodkas. :blackeye:

April 2nd, 2009, 01:58
I am sorry I read the post wrong I think a new show, never mind. I still hope to be there on Friday.
Chickenboy

MARK
April 13th, 2009, 16:16
From now on all DRINKS INCLUDING BOYS DRINKS 99Bht :cheers: :drunken: :cheers: :drunken: :drunken:

Well defiantly one of the better offers that we have put on lately so I have altered the price of drinks to stay at 99bht for the foreseeable future :idea: This includes boys drinks,

Thanks for the good response and you business is appreciated :cheers:

Mark. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: