PDA

View Full Version : Some fun in Sunee Plaza..

catawampuscat
March 27th, 2009, 16:24
If you haven't been to Sunee Plaza in a while, there have been some changes..
To summarize the pgreport and from my own personal perspective..
Krazy Dragon remains my favorite gogo boy bar and I applaud MARK's decision to drop the show and plan something different..
I do enjoy the spontaneous moments, when some of the table top dancers decide it is time to drop their shorts and dance au naturel on the table tops.
I have noticed that the boys do seem more desperate lately but I can handle it with ease. Sometimes with both hands..

Also great fun, especially at show time is the newish Tom Yum Boys go go bar.
Sometime after 10PM, things get hot and as many as a dozen of the lads go
au naturel and are very playful. Wide range of boys and one or two might be
difficult to bring to your hotel but fun is in the air and everyone has a good time. It is well worth the climb to the second floor bar.
Another fun go go bar is Jimm, Jimmi, James Boys (JJJ).. A real eyeful of cute boys and also very playful. Last time I stopped by there were short
on boys but on other nites as many as twenty eager lads..
The other don't miss go go bar is Nice Boys.. Even on one of the recent concert nites, they must have had well over twenty boys, maybe thirty. I don't care for the nightly show with the tomtom drum but love the loose fun atmosphere at Nice Boys..

I have tried to push myself into the other go go Sunee boy bars but some
are 'ashtray' bars or have 'too dark' lighting,others with too many ladyboys and one or two where I don't care for the management/owners..
Still, we have an amazing number of options, which include Sundance, Villa Rouge(old Kaos), Good Boys, Euro Boys,Legun and Cocktail Boys..don't forget Happy Boys and All Boys nearby.

Open air beer bars are just as plentiful and there are now two new ones,
replacing the old Legun 2, one called Balkan Express and other not named yet. Also a new beer bar adjoining Don Plaza hotel and many many more. :cat:

MARK
March 27th, 2009, 18:03
Many customers that come to Sunee for the first time visit tell me they have been warned off the place because of it bad reputation and the second thing out of there mouth is my god we wish we had found this place early in our holidays we fly home next day or so,
See you on our next trip.

If you avoid Sunee Plaza only because the bad side of its repartition you donтАЩt realize what a fun cheep place it is to spent some time.

If you havenтАЩt been to Sunee plaza before or it is a long time since you last visited you should give it a try.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

March 27th, 2009, 19:55
I have been visiting Thailand for more than 20 years and have been living here almost two. There is nothing wrong with Sunee except for the doomsayers who probably have not been there or have nothing better to do than to try to impress with their nonsense. And if you are new or leery of the area, just stop in Memories, Ouds or somewhere else that is known to be "legit" and ask one of the owners about a place you are curious of. I am sure they will set you in the right direction.

March 28th, 2009, 05:40
Another fun go go bar is Jimm, Jimmi, James Boys (JJJ).. A real eyeful of cute boys and also very playful. Last time I stopped by there were short
The other don't miss go go bar is Nice Boys.. Even on one of the recent concert nites, they must have had well over twenty boys, maybe thirty. I don't care for the nightly show with the tomtom drum but love the loose fun atmosphere at Nice Boys..
Still, we have an amazing number of options, which include Sundance, Villa Rouge(old Kaos), Good Boys, Euro Boys,Legun and Cocktail Boys..don't forget Happy Boys and All Boys nearby.

Quite right, there are an amazing number of options. However do go for the good bars & avoid the rather immature offering at Sundance.

MARK
March 28th, 2009, 11:27
THE KRAZY DRAGON

All Drinks from now until April 16th 99Bht :cheers: That also includes boys Drinks :drunken:

Reminder the Cabaret show finishes 1st April. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

anakot
March 28th, 2009, 11:52
Sunee Plaza is a fine place if all you want is rent boys or the company of other FOF (like me :blackeye: ). In my visits to Pattaya, I find more interesting ways to spend my evenings. BUT - everyone to their own, just its not for me, and nor are the gogo bars anywhere else.

Yes fattman like you I am interested in more interesting ways. Care to share your ways... :idea:

Patexpat
March 28th, 2009, 12:15
Yes, I'm with fattman and anakot on this one ... nothing wrong with guys dancing naked on tables and all that but there is more to life than sleaze, even in Pattaya!

One observation tho ... insouciant makes a blanket statement .. "There is nothing wrong with Sunee "
followed by:
"stop in Memories, Ouds or somewhere else that is known to be "legit" and ask one of the owners about a place you are curious of."

The implication therefore is that there are some things NOT legit on Sunee, so in my book that means there ARE things wrong that may be should be addressed.

March 28th, 2009, 15:00
or somewhere else that is known to be "legit"

We do seem to go round this one time and time again. There actually is no such thing as a "legit" bar in Sunnee Plaza (or BoysTown as well, in case you think I am discriminating) - it is just that some are more or less "legit" than others.

No bar, go-go or host, gets away without paying tea money of some kind. How about the music licence scam? How about the tea money to City Hall for licences? How about tea money to the local BIB. If the bars were legit there would be no need for tea money.

I am not trying to frighten people away, just wishing that some people wouid stop the "holier than thou" attitude about "legit" bars.

Now, granted that some bars break more laws than others, correspondingly there is more risk attached to being in a bar that tries to sell you a nice piece of ass that is 15 years old, as opposed to a matured 25 year rump. However, it can also be argued that the collectors of tea money prefer the risker bars, because they generate more income.

Those of us who live here long term soon come to realise that tea money is an essential part of the Thai economy, and extends far far up the social ladder.

March 28th, 2009, 17:03
au naturel and are very playful. Wide range of boys and one or two might be
difficult to bring to your hotel but fun is in the air and everyone has a good time. It is well worth the climb to the second floor bar.
The other don't miss go go bar is Nice Boys.. Even on one of the recent concert nites, they must have had well over twenty boys, maybe thirty. I don't care for the nightly show with the tomtom drum but love the loose fun atmosphere at Nice Boys... :cat:

this just seem to be word for word a rehash of a fun post that we was reading last week, we all have big laugh before, now this different guy write same, any one know where the last same post went to, I have tried to find it, but for some strange reason it is not on the forum.

I was in the pattaya sunny bars a few nights ago and i must say the host bars were very busy, I went to allt he bars mentioned to see many young boys naked and obviously this is what the oridginal pster was going on about but he obviously likes them young I want to know where you can see men naked in pattaya hunks, I know they do get down and dirty in Krazy but most of the good ones have been there for years and the others range form the odd lady boy to plain jane, may be many boys go home this time of the year but not a lot of new meat there, and nice guys seems to be the busiest with fun action, and happy guys, the most boring was villa rouge where the boys seem to stay int eh same postiong all night i said the the lady boy mamasan can you make then walk round after each record as before he said no.

Jimm Jimmy same again young skinny boys playing with them selves adn then i went to happy boys where they were more to my likeing not mentioned before and youc an take them up stairs for free and paly around much more full on.

All theother boys were very skinny and small in all the other bars so dont bother unless Krazy gett here act to gethere as the prevouos crazy boys use to and get some handsome men.

Sorry my frien not here today from my spellins, englich not good.

anakot
March 28th, 2009, 17:20
Spend my evenings in the company of friends at dinner or over a coffee or a drink, either at their homes, or in a nice restaurant somewhere away from the hustle. Plenty of 'boy' company available as and when needed without going near a bar, and then often the only request is for the songtaew fare or a lift home.

You are a lucky & sensible man.

Brad the Impala
March 28th, 2009, 18:32
this just seem to be word for word a rehash of a fun post that we was reading last week, we all have big laugh before, now this different guy write same, any one know where the last same post went to, I have tried to find it, but for some strange reason it is not on the forum.

You really can't take a hint LMTU can you? They'll be nailing you in your coffin, and you'll be pleading "just one more post on Sawatdee pleeeaassse!"

catawampuscat
March 29th, 2009, 12:42
[quote="King.Key":gnzolcct]

You really can't take a hint LMTU can you? They'll be nailing you in your coffin, and you'll be pleading "just one more post on Sawatdee pleeeaassse!"[/quote:gnzolcct]

Brad the Impala wins first prize in the spot the reincarnation of lmtu/earwig etc. yet again and of course Brad is right on about his inability to take a hint.
Some people just don't get it when they aren't wanted and refuse to look
in the 'reality mirror' and see that they are not welcome and some never will get it.. :cat:

(Comments were deleted by author in reference to an anonymous non member of this forum in the spirit of good fellowship and to redress the
complaint of a forum member) :cat:

March 29th, 2009, 13:57
au naturel and are very playful.

here are some good photos of tom yum from the inside... http://www.pattayapassion.com/index.php ... -polestar/ (http://www.pattayapassion.com/index.php/2009/03/23/april-passion-polestar/)

March 29th, 2009, 15:28
here are some good photos of tom yum from the inside... http://www.pattayapassion.com/index.php ... -polestar/ (http://www.pattayapassion.com/index.php/2009/03/23/april-passion-polestar/)

Drink prices are reasonable and are as followsтАж Orange juice 120 Baht, Cola 130 Baht, Beer 150 Baht and Call Brand Mixed Drinks 140 Baht. A bottle of 100 Pipers will run you 1,200 Baht with free mixer refills (and no hidden charges) for up to 10 days.

the drink prices listed for Tom Yum are interesting considering the earlier discussions about drink prices in Boystown. Seems some bars in Sunee Plaza know how to charge too.

March 29th, 2009, 16:34

I notice that the photos on Pattaya Passion carefully leave out any boys who might be underage. The OP suggested there were some, and other friends of mine have confirmed this.

I wonder if Alf and Pattaya Passion make a habit of advertising bars that employ underage boys?

SHould Pattaya Passion reviews come with a health and safety warning?

lonelywombat
March 29th, 2009, 17:24
h/

I notice that the photos on Pattaya Passion carefully leave out any boys who might be underage. The OP suggested there were some, and other friends of mine have confirmed this.

I wonder if Alf and Pattaya Passion make a habit of advertising bars that employ underage boys?

SHould Pattaya Passion reviews come with a health and safety warning?

Strikes me that Alf's brief postings are just a way to get free ads for his website. Come on Alf, follow Mark's lead....

What would happen if somebody posted on pattayapassion and gave a link back to sawatdee

would american teacher throw a fit

Alf you are being offensive and unsubtle

piss off

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 30th, 2009, 21:50
Brad the Impala wins first prize in the spot the reincarnation of lmtu/earwig etc. yet again and of course Brad is right on about his inability to take a hint.
Some people just don't get it when they aren't wanted and refuse to look
in the 'reality mirror' and see that they are not welcome and some never will get it..

looking in that reality mirror it seems only about 6 other posters rise up in fury each time and believe LMTU etc is "not welcome". Where I come from..when a vocal handful claim to speak for the majority we call them bullies.

"Just the other nite, an abominable farang, whom I rank as the lowest of the
low on the scale of humanity had the affront to approach this poster and actually tap me on my shoulder. When I turned around, my stomach also turned, as I would never have anything to do with the underscum of Sunee Plaza. He asked about a mutual acquaintance, completely oblivious to the fact, that I have ignored him for years and always turn my back if he approaches and leave if he lingers.
He had the nerve to approach friends of mine and chastise my postings as dangerous and that I was their enemy.. Of course, my friends told me the story and I knew this snake needed to be defanged. etc etc blah blah...
catawampuscat
Golden Member

Is this so different from the so-called sins of cockalilly ? Then again perhaps the esteemed moderator has a shifting perspective on this.

It does seems rather odd that a person should post such fiery comments about an " snake needed to be defanged" (now that sounds rather serious !..what can he mean ?)

As one poster on this thread points out, the goings on in the various Sunnee bars don't constitute best practise in the area of legality..especially if go-go boys are "dropping their shorts" and customers "reaching up with both hands " (presumably for a fondle). Most countries..and I believe even Thailand, may say that constitutes an assault, legal aged or not.

But I'm splitting hairs of course..as TIT where the law is a fast moving concept that is difficult to grasp at times.

What I find odd is that someone rounds on some Pattaya people for alleged illegality and then calmly posts (which could be merely fantasy-hence still not illegal- yet ) tales that involves their own shenanigans.

All very odd..but that's Pattaya for you ! :scratch:

March 30th, 2009, 22:20
[/quote]catawampuscat
Just the other nite, an abominable farang, whom I rank as the lowest of the
low on the scale of humanity had the affront to approach this poster and actually tap me on my shoulder. When I turned around, my stomach also turned, as I would never have anything to do with the underscum of Sunee Plaza. He asked about a mutual acquaintance, completely oblivious to the fact, that I have ignored him for years and always turn my back if he approaches and leave if he lingers.
He had the nerve to approach friends of mine and chastise my postings as dangerous and that I was their enemy.. Of course, my friends told me the story and I knew this snake needed to be defanged.
For some reason he stays out of prison while the rest of his crowd is constantly sought after by the police and the parents of children.. He seems to flee to the Philippines when it gets to hot here.
Point of all this is that some people just don't get and don't understand that
enjoying the bars in Sunee doesn't make everyone friends and some people
deserve to be shunned and put away.
This has nothing to do with KingKey ..[/quote]

Whats good for the Goose, is good for the Gander.
The poor guy who is innocent of these charges, where Catty :cat: says he should be arrested by the police, as he is a pedophile, has contacted me for help, he is devastated and has been inundated with emails and people stopping him in the Soi Sunee.

He admits he asked Catty how the guy who Cockalicky referred to was, acting in an illegal way in a barтАж. (as lunchtime say quote) - may say that constitutes an assault, legal aged or not. end quote.

Why is catawumpuscat not being banned, with his once again insulting post and he has now made the guy, who he was libelously, slandering, break down in tears, as he says he is not interested in very young boys.

You are spot-on lunchtimeтАЩ we all want to know why is тАШcatawampuscatтАЩ still able to be a member of this forumтАЩ when тАШcockalickyтАЩ was deleted for telling a truthful confirmed story that hurt no one, now Catty :cat: has tried to have his vendetta with this poor guy, that has now spilled onto this forum, with a parcel of lies. Catty surrounds himself with Criminals fleeing the country leaving accomplices to rot in jail, and perverts, credit card fraudsters, then has the cheek to say other innocent guys are like his birds of a feather friends.

CATAWAMPUSCAT SHOULD BE BANNED NOW FOR HIS LIES ABOUT A GAY SUNEE REGULAR, OR BRING BACK COCKALICKY, FOR TELLING THE TRUTH?

catawampuscat
March 31st, 2009, 01:07
Well thanks to Obooze and King.Key, we are back on topic.
Some fun in Sunee Plaza..

I applaud K.K's righteous indignation and the unwaivering support
of his buddy Obooze. You can't be all bad if you have friends who
support you. I would have no problem if the moderators allowed
cockalicky back in and had no part in his umpteenth banning but imagine
others complained, but just a guess..

My mean spirited comments were aimed at a non posting, non member
of this forum and seem irrelevant in the grand scope of things..
Some people just don't like other people and my irritation was directed to an
anonymous person without naming him but it is amusing as he is the
source of most of the most damaging gossip about K.K and loves to
spill the details and stir the shit.. K.K must realize where all the stories
leaked from in past years and no doubt K.K feed him some of the wackiest which never were commented on. With friends like him you really don't need enemies..

enough said on this little temper tandrum of this poster.. In fact, in the spirit
of good fellowship, I will go back and delete my nasty comments about
the anonymous person, who made the mistake of putting his hand on me and rousing my own indignation and contempt..
It is admirable that others come to the defense of those who are
maligned and K.K should be commended for his loyalty as well as Obooze.. :cat:

Smiles
March 31st, 2009, 10:46
" ... CATAWAMPUSCAT SHOULD BE BANNED NOW FOR HIS LIES ABOUT A GAY SUNEE REGULAR, OR BRING BACK COCKALICKY, FOR TELLING THE TRUTH? ... "
Oh please. Cockalickme (along with his dozens of previous handles) has always come back here ... on his own, and without need of help from a 2-man cheer leading squadron.
The pompous among us fulfill their neediness in many ways ... one guy I know sits in a coffee shop in my home town and waits to inject his 'knowledge' on the unwary. Most know him well and running screaming out the back door when his shadow slowly blackens the interior.
In Cockalickme's case, anonymous message boards seem to serve the same purpose.
It is ever thus with professional bores ... they will always find their own favourite ambush venues.

" ... his once again insulting post and he has now made the guy, who he was libelously, slandering, break down in tears ... "
Perhaps a resurrection of the Yuk Yuk Awards would be in order for this Drama Queen of Sunnee tear jerker.
God, to live in Pattaya!

March 31st, 2009, 10:54
King.Key...what an appropriate name, given what "key" means in Thai...

MARK
March 31st, 2009, 11:07
It was not that much fun in Sunee Plaza last night it was very quiet,(dead) even I got out and about for a drink and the bar was still standing when I returned. :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :pale: :pale: :pukeright:

lonelywombat
March 31st, 2009, 13:09
King.Key...what an appropriate name, given what "key" means in Thai...

OK Ill ask .what does key mean in Thai

March 31st, 2009, 13:20
Shit. And LMTU is definitely the king of it.

catawampuscat
March 31st, 2009, 13:39
A couple of common expressions heard on the sois:
kee moo = pig shit
kee ma= dog shit
kee nok= bird shit..
kee sounds like key in English and telling a boy you can't find your
key or asking him where your key is, sometimes results in a chuckle or
two..
Veterans to this forum know K.K. is just pulling our legs with his
pompous indignation and having himself a grand old time with all the
attention.. One thing that has bugged him for years is he always loses
and always gets banned again and again as he just can't help being himself.
Beach Bunny is on target as is Smiles with this kee king/drama queen. :cat: .

Wesley
April 1st, 2009, 00:53
Many customers that come to Sunee for the first time visit tell me they have been warned off the place because of it bad reputation and the second thing out of there mouth is my god we wish we had found this place early in our holidays we fly home next day or so,

If you avoid Sunee Plaza only because the bad side of its repartition you donтАЩt realize what a fun cheep place it is to spent some time.

If you havenтАЩt been to Sunee plaza before or it is a long time since you last visited you should give it a try.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Agreed I was talked out for years only to find it is a prime place to find the guy of your dreams, I was overtaken by what had been said of the place and what it actually is. No where is prefect, not even the ones across the street I might remind you. Howsoever, boy for boy, bar for bar, its the best place on the planet for find a guy.

All the best Mark,

Wes

April 2nd, 2009, 16:58

Agreed I was talked out for years only to find it is a prime place to find the guy of your dreams, I was overtaken by what had been said of the place and what it actually is. No where is prefect, not even the ones across the street I might remind you. Howsoever, boy for boy, bar for bar, its the best place on the planet for find a guy.

All the best Mark,

Wes
Even though Sunee Plaza has the negative hype, I would have to agree that it is more fun than Boyztown. Boyztown does have a few good bars, but Sunee is much better in my book.

catawampuscat
April 2nd, 2009, 18:49
The upstairs bar, Tom Yum Boys was closed last nite and word is
it may stay closed thru Songkran. The boys that haven't already
returned to their home villages can probably be found over at
Nice Boys just around the corner from Tom Yum.
Two other quick bits about fun in Sunee Plaza are 1) the beer bar
near Legun now has a real sign and is called Wunderbar (or was it Wunderboys).
2)the new Persian open air bar/snooker place is open with quite brite
lites and loud music. Quite a few ladies there and now sure if Thai but
dressed more in what I imagine is Persian style. It has been open a few
days and I am getting used to it but am unsure what the future will be
and if it will the first of the hookah (waterpipe) smoking bars or the last.. :cat:

April 2nd, 2009, 21:39
Thanks for the update Catty, when your good your good, I hear your in for a Yak award, Thank god itтАЩs closed, the thought of seeing a fat ass blocking out the moon, sounds horrendous, as has been reported on here before. was it really full of pubescent young things? Is there no bar in Sunee with handsome hunks in it? Or are they only catering for those who like the skinny fem types. Yuk where is all the Men? :scratch:

April 2nd, 2009, 22:04
I tried to get a translation of that last post on Google, but it appears they don't have a "gibberish-to-English" function yet.

April 2nd, 2009, 22:15
Yes your right it must be catching/ the last post was all terribley unnecessary? waist of time as usual. but shows the lack of Intelligence when Beaky, B. cant string a few paragraphs together, to give us some Interesting information, but may be it is all he is good at, making himself feel strong with his silly attacks. Obvious example of low self esteem. :blackeye:

April 2nd, 2009, 22:19
Hmmm...who else do I know that is known to habitual spell "waste" (as in "waste of time") as "waist"?

April 2nd, 2009, 22:31
Look in the mirror your soon see. :drunken:

April 2nd, 2009, 22:38

I just looked in the mirror, and looking back at me was a guy who knows the difference between "waste" and "waist".

April 2nd, 2009, 22:51
Quote from romania:- With your obvious lack of ability in the correct use of the English language, you being unable to write the simplest of sentences in English is the fact that you actually secured a position teaching English end

Where do these nutters come from, are you mad, I cant spell to save my life, I think you have been drinking to much gossip punch .....wrong :blackeye:

April 3rd, 2009, 08:18
I cant spell to save my life

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious...

Anyway, to what should we attribute this sad (and now admitted) fact? Low IQ or lack of education? Both, perhaps?

Smiles
April 3rd, 2009, 09:59
May I suggest that it may be best to completely ignore this latest reincarnation?
And to help out with this suggestion, here's how to do just that (from a post a few days ago):

To add Beach Bunny (AKA Rabbit Face, Kong King, or Cockalickme) to your ignore list, go to:

User Control Panel >>>> Friends & Foes >>>> Manage Foes >>>> Add New Foe (type in Beach Bunny et al) >>>> Submit >>>> Yes

The best way to rid yourself of a troll.

Geezer
April 3rd, 2009, 11:39
...shows the lack of Intelligence when Beaky, B. cant string a few paragraphs together, to give us some Interesting information, but may be it is all he is good at, making himself feel strong with his silly attacks. Obvious example of low self esteem. :blackeye:

I fear that, compared to your august self, we are ALL obvious examples of low self esteem.

April 3rd, 2009, 12:03
May I suggest that it may be best to completely ignore this latest reincarnation?
And to help out with this suggestion, here's how to do just that (from a post a few days ago):

To add Beach Bunny (AKA Rabbit Face, Kong King, or Cockalickme) to your ignore list, go to:

User Control Panel >>>> Friends & Foes >>>> Manage Foes >>>> Add New Foe (type in Beach Bunny et al) >>>> Submit >>>> Yes

The best way to rid yourself of a troll.

Are you suggesting I am one and the same as King.Key, Cockalicky, etc.? And what have I done to earn the "troll" distinction in your little black book of hatred? I mean, besides the crack about your bf's looks.

April 3rd, 2009, 12:06

Anyway, to what should we attribute this sad (and now admitted) fact? Low IQ or lack of education? Both, perhaps?[/quote:2fvj4cj3]

[quote=Smiles][quote=fattman]May I suggest that it may be best to completely ignore this latest reincarnation?

Not what I had in mind.

Anyway, to what should we attribute this sad (and now admitted) fact? Low IQ or lack of education? Both, perhaps?[/quote:2fvj4cj3]

Wow talk about a bunch of larger lout Bullies. I bet you have a head scarf and shaved head, with hate tatooed on the back of your fingers, stick to beating up old ladies and bullying your boyfriends, leave us poor uneducated guys alone Geeeeeeze. :study:

April 3rd, 2009, 12:14
Thanks for answering my question. Lack of education it is. Ironic, since you are now reportedly an educator yourself.

catawampuscat
April 3rd, 2009, 12:53
Each time the spelling police and the grammar trackers get started up again,
it detracts us from the purpose of forums such as this one.
While I agree that unintelligible or pure babbling posts are deserving of criticism, it is past time we stopped picking on spelling errors, even if they are painful to the eye/mind and just try to accept difficult levels of spelling/grammar abilities and not harp on them.

I also think it is long past time to stop attacking others with nasty comments
on their physicial appearances, weight, age and stick to the content of what
is posted..king.key is clueless is this respect and never will learn civility..

We have repeated this spelling/grammar thing over and over and the implied
stupidity or lack of ability to teach English and it deserves no purpose other
than to demean all of us..

Trolling is another sport many of us play and naming trolls is in the eye of the beholder. I agree some posters are almost universal choices for troll status, but others irritate and rile some and amuse and are welcome by others.
I assume Beach Bunny is an old timer having used other handles in the past, and see the same old difficulties arise between the same posters.
Smiles has been consistant in called Beach Bunny a troll under many other handles.. I have never thought of Beach Bunny as a troll as I think a board needs a sharp wit to pierce thru some of the hot air and bullshit and keep us all in line, at least to some degree.. I was also a fan of homintern, who didn't have univeral appeal either..
The point of all this is if we could all accept that some posters will continue
to make spelling errors, perhaps we can stop the nitpicking and attacks.
Drunken wacko posts should be unacceptable but it is almost a style of
some posters to consistantly misspell words, especially homonyms, and
others as well. Btw, English teachers do not teach grammar if they are farangs and only teach conversation and listening ability. Thai teachers
teach English grammar and not too well in many cases.

Sunee Plaza and all of Pattaya and the rest of Thailand are a vast playground
for adult gay men to play responsibily and safely and treat Thais as well as fellow farangs with respect and tolerance.. Sure, you will dislike some people
and some people will dislike you, so just ignore them and they will ignore you and what a happy world it will be. Time for a long catnap boys. sawatdee krap :cat:

April 3rd, 2009, 13:09
Thank you catawaumpuscat,or is it Mr O'Booze I'm starting to get you too mixed up.....well your both the same size..... I could not have put it better my self, in my unedumacated way, and the joke going around that I'm an edumacator, well I have not done much of a good job reducating you lot, so what on earth makes some of you believe the wispering campaing, I'm a teacher now lol you do make me laugh but I like you really, I think :sharm:

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2009, 13:54

Even sadder than you being unable to write the simplest of sentences in English is the fact that you actually secured a position teaching English to Thai children.

Verbal aphasia?
Link (http://www.answers.com/topic/aphasia)

latintopxxx
April 3rd, 2009, 18:25
beach bunny....get a life...pry yourself away from the screen...judgemental lurker...

April 4th, 2009, 00:44
Once again Sunee plaza has turned in to Skool boys, paradise, so many New boys and so many bars with dubious age boyтАЩs, the most amazing bar ALL BOYS, with at least 12 boys, should be called School Boys, as I popped my head into see, not one over school boy age, but what confused me, was they all seemed to be well Endowed, amazing as it would seem they looked so strange, with no pubic hair or may be they just had lice.

.Nice boys has a few smart lads in it, Jim jim jimmies has quite a selection of guys with long thin appendages, one has quite a fat potion and very good looking, also now Villa Rouge and LOOK BAR had also got a combination of boy next door types, again, after a big famine there, all the above has some stunning boys, if you like them around 18 and cute. and pubescent, last but not least, if you like a very late drink after 2am try SKY BAR opposite what use to be Super Queen I looked in there the other night and wow so many Nice looking guys, so late at night, I think they had broken out of their home, after their family had gone to bed.

Its a shame to see so many guys having to leave these shores, because of their failing bank balance, and the recession starting to bite, Bad News has been sent to me, that my old sparing partner Catawampuscat has fought off and lost the ravage of the money crisis and now had to part there shores, sell up and go to live with his very elderly Mother & father, with a one way flight ticket, good luck and when your fortune changes, IтАЩm sure your soon be back, doing the rounds as many guys seem to be doing, just waiting for a windfall or family fall. ItтАЩs always our loss, when one of our ace reporters falls by the way sides now that hes gone, who going to fill in the gaps with out his fun dialog.

I went last night to eat at LUXOR after a not so nice meal at Pagoda the other day, I found LUXOX far superior and the wine list is outstanding, you can also bring your own wine for a few baht corkage, the International food there is out standing and the price was very good to.

andrewcraig
April 4th, 2009, 09:10
Once again Sunee plaza has turned in to Skool boys, paradise, so many New boys and so many bars with dubious age boyтАЩs, the most amazing bar ALL BOYS, with at least 12 boys, should be called School Boys, as I popped my head into see, not one over school boy age, but what confused me, was they all seemed to be well Endowed, amazing as it would seem they looked so strange, with no pubic hair or may be they just had lice.

Obviously it is now summer break for the school boys and their teachers. Looks like we have another 5 weeks of this rubbish before classes resume

April 4th, 2009, 11:04
..."Its a shame to see so many guys having to leave these shores, because of their failing bank balance, and the recession starting to bite, ....

Gee, just this week I broke even from where I was at the start of 2008. Didn't I tell everyone Obama was gonna fix everything?

..."I went last night to eat at LUXOR after a not so nice meal at Pagoda the other day, I found LUXOX far superior and the wine list is outstanding, you can also bring your own wine for a few baht corkage, the International food there is out standing and the price was very good to.

Ah, but I guess a professional shill never goes broke. Isn't that right LetMeLickYou? :blackeye:

April 4th, 2009, 19:32
Its a shame to see so many guys having to leave these shores, because of their failing bank balance, and the recession starting to bite, Bad News has been sent to me, that my old sparing partner Catawampuscat has fought off and lost the ravage of the money crisis and now had to part there shores, sell up and go to live with his very elderly Mother & father, with a one way flight ticket, good luck and when your fortune changes, IтАЩm sure your soon be back, doing the rounds as many guys seem to be doing, just waiting for a windfall or family fall. ItтАЩs always our loss, when one of our ace reporters falls by the way sides now that hes gone, who going to fill in the gaps with out his fun dialog.

If true, it is a shame that the Cat has indeed left the Pattaya due to a money crisis. I am surprised the King did not take him under his wing and find him a good teaching job? I will miss the CatтАЩs reporting. Let us hope he will be gone only a short while, not to wish any ill will towards his elderly parents. To tell you the truth, I think he is only on a short vacation to recover from that horrible incident with the under scum of Sunee Plaza. Can you imagine the trauma of having an abominable farang place a hand on our little pussy cat? Oh, to have only been born a real queen where the underlings never touch royalty.

April 5th, 2009, 02:43
I'm a frequent reader of the posts on this board and I do appreciate 95% of information and personal views provided by all sorts of posters. Just one humble request on this occasion: Could you, moderators, make sure that the King.Key / letmetellu / earwig / jonboothe or whatever nonsense be scotched. I'm sure that most board users would be glad about this step. We don't need nor are we interested in comments on other posters' financial situation or the like. Thank you very much.

TrongpaiExpat
April 5th, 2009, 07:42
I'm a frequent reader of the posts on this board and I do appreciate 95% of information and personal views provided by all sorts of posters. Just one humble request on this occasion: Could you, moderators, make sure that the King.Key / letmetellu / earwig / jonboothe or whatever nonsense be scotched. I'm sure that most board users would be glad about this step. We don't need nor are we interested in comments on other posters' financial situation or the like. Thank you very much.

I agree. I don't know if there's a specific rule about posting personal financial information about a member but if not there should be. If it's false information, then it's clearly slander. Either way, it's rude and offensive.

dab69
April 5th, 2009, 13:09
sounds like more fun than when I was there 3 weeks ago.
All Boys only had ~6-7, older obese HUNG farang in the front corner having a *party* with 4 of them- felt as I was intruding.
No nude @ Yum Yum- but I did see an old friend there delivering something- and still had to pay the bar an off fee.

Thought for certain an educator there had to at least have a degree.

April 5th, 2009, 18:10

At least none of those named above are a coward, hiding behind your computer for fear of being found out, Booooo I can see you?

How funny you have gone to all the trouble to hide your real self again, to tell the world you dont like all the people you mention above, but in reality I think you have to like your self before you try to run down others, who do a good job on these forums, giving Interesting Information, we are all looking forward to seeing the most interesting Posts you write about Gay thailand in the future or is this just another Troll one hit wonder, trying to put the boot in, I expect so, time will tell, come on what's Interesting you can offer, or you just another sad dull bore, with no friends, jealous of others, who have memorable Interesting things to say Get a life. :blackeye:

I have been told all the schools have been instructed to not take on any teachers unless they can prove they have a Minimum BA degree. or big trouble.

I once thought I could be a teacher but after the Teaching Course, I decided against it, it was way to difficult for me at my age, even some of the other young guys on the course just recently achieved there degrees found it complicated, the first day you had to remember all the 25 guys and girls name then repeat them, it went down hill from there, fortunately, my fortunes change for the better, so I did not have to, but its not all easy.