March 25th, 2009, 22:12
Our Calendar>>>>> http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/calendar.php

Latest event>>>>
http://www.jinks.clara.net/03ads/0329wwb.jpg

Add your visit or event !

catawampuscat
March 27th, 2009, 15:57
I was a major fan of West West Boys, since it was in the former smaller
location on the same soi, Pattayaland Soi 2. For years, Wild West Boys was a great fun sexy boy bar but alas, the times they are a changing.

I had 'bitched' in the past high seasons about the large numbers of women
and hetero couples, the Russian speaking hordes (now dissipated) but always
enjoyed the boys and the shows..
My last three visits roughly spaced out as once a month, have been disappointing and frankly boring.. This weeks visit was so tame, I had trouble staying awake and the overuse of the skinny screaming ladyboy is unbearable. He must be someone's lover but watching him on high platform heels working the stage is almost impossible.
I don't like dumping on boy bars especially in hard times but as a former booster of the bar, it only seems right to criticize amateurish shows and
an overabundance of fem boys among the go go boys as well as in the shows.
They had a pretty good house, not packed but almost full, so maybe I am the only one who wants to see a sexy show and go go boys that were superstars and are now very average with a much higher percentage of fem boys who work the mirrors to death looking at themselves.. yawnnn :cat:

March 27th, 2009, 16:10
What exactly will be "Latin" about "Latino Night"? Are they importing some flesh from Cuba, one would hope?

quiet1
March 28th, 2009, 02:56
What exactly will be "Latin" about "Latino Night"? Are they importing some flesh from Cuba, one would hope?With blonde female dancers, too, apparently?

Patexpat
March 29th, 2009, 15:19
They are also giving out free VIP cards tonight - 20% off of customer drinks (not valid on violet nights tho I'm afraid ...

March 29th, 2009, 19:43
What exactly will be "Latin" about "Latino Night"? Are they importing some flesh from Cuba, one would hope?With blonde female dancers, too, apparently?
Importing Cubanos? I would like to see that.

March 30th, 2009, 10:20
They are also giving out free VIP cards tonight - 20% off of customer drinks (not valid on violet nights tho I'm afraid ...

What are Violet Nights?