PDA

View Full Version : Times are bad when...

latintopxxx
March 25th, 2009, 12:06
Just spent 5 fantastic days in Bangkok, stayed at the new bangkok Nana Ibis close to Sukhumvit (only 1000 BAHT/night) and at the Dusit thani on Rama IV and the recession must be deepening when,

-go go bars on soi twilight are mostly empty, except for show time when if lucky they are half full...but empty very fast as soon as the fucking show is over...even dream boys/boys bangkok is suffering.
-go go boys drop their price for an overnighter to 500
-street trade in front of the pan pacifc hotel (in rama IV up from silon) will do anything for even less
-when a full oil massage costs 400 and for an extra 300 the boy will go ALL the way
-when the boys at golden cock and solid fight over who gets to suck you off for a 100 BAHT

If you'r a full blooded male into Asians you can't go wrong in Bangkok...and all for less than the price of a meal in europe; glad that due to work reasons I'm in Bangkok on a regular basis.

March 25th, 2009, 12:50
it is getting bad all over. and be careful because the crime rate will also rise as these boys have less money in there pockets.

latintopxxx
March 25th, 2009, 16:07
Thanks for the warning, but I'm in my mid thirties and fit; besides the concierce dest at the Dusit knows me quite well (not the 1st time I've dragged trade back to the room) and thry always call me to check when the boy leaves...really good service acually.

Must admit that at times I have had 2nd thoughts about picking up street trade, but the quality/variety is simply too good to resist; and I get a real kick (fetish!!) over fucking what appear to be straight boys...most don't even get an erection and claim to be straight and doing it for the money only....for staright boys they certainly know which buttons to press.

Funny thing is quite a few of the gogo boys claim to be "men" only, in other words tops, but will bottom only after I've promised not to tell....guess even gogo boys peddling their bodies have some "face" they want to keep.

Simply good fun...always look forward to Bangkok.

thrillbill
March 25th, 2009, 17:36
... I seem to find the "tone" of Latin..'s disappointing/disgusting--as if he is glad he can take advantage of the economic slow down with these guys (who may have no other means to make money). Personally,I wish the "service-entertainment" fellows were charging top Baht;for, it would mean the economy was going well with EVERYONE.

lo-so
March 25th, 2009, 18:15
Latintop - your remarks reflect badly on you.

kjun12
March 25th, 2009, 19:47
At least you know how Latin really feels and is.

TrongpaiExpat
March 25th, 2009, 20:08
And, it's clear he did not come here for the historic sites, the Wats, the food, the culture, the other shows, or the shopping.

His prices seem off to me. Might be a set up post.

March 25th, 2009, 20:41
Thanks for the warning, but I'm in my mid thirties and fit.....
To a money boy, you are just about the same as a fat 60 year old farang. Whoever gives more money is the best customer.

March 25th, 2009, 21:47
--as if he is glad he can take advantage of the economic slow down with these guys (who may have no other means to make money). Personally,I wish the "service-entertainment" fellows were charging top Baht;for, it would mean the economy was going well with EVERYONE.

Of course prostitutes, saintly as they are, would never dream of taking advantage of their "Johns", I presume.
And anyway, the boys are in business for themselves and will try to get whatever the market will bear. That's how free markets work I am told. No need to get on any moral high horse about it all.

March 25th, 2009, 21:52
Thanks for the warning, but I'm in my mid thirties and fit.....
To a money boy, you are just about the same as a fat 60 year old farang. Whoever gives more money is the best customer.

Scott123, I took latintopxxx's comment to refer to the fact that he could defend himself from someone trying to rob him, not to how attractive he might be to the boy whores who as we all know are in it just for the money.

searcher
March 25th, 2009, 21:54
This disgusting and humilating post helps to understand why the boys sometimes consider the farangs to be shit and scum

March 25th, 2009, 22:02
This disgusting and humilating post helps to understand why the boys sometimes consider the farangs to be shit and scum

Ah, another saint! This board is rife with them.

March 25th, 2009, 22:09
What Latin top posted is no different from the previous discussions about the exchange rate and how much more expensive it would be for many. What's the big deal? As always in Thailand everything is Up to You! So if you feel charitable give more.

Davey612
March 25th, 2009, 22:11

Sorry? Who coined the term walking ATM? The foreigners? No, the money boys themselves.
Mr. Latin is merely writing about the current economic situation. Let me reflesh your memory. During the good times, when Bkk guys were quoting double thousand for action, some of the posters here were complaining that the high paying tourists were making the money boys greedy. As another poster mentioned, it is all pure economics. Nothing about being nice or bad. If you want to do charity, go ahead and pretend, but I don't see anything in OP's message that would be considered disgusting or humiliating.

thrillbill
March 25th, 2009, 22:43
I am glad most of the viewers on this forum agree with me. I think there may be a difference for those who live here who know some of the guys that work in hotels,restaurants, bars , or even the go,go clubs and see they are "human" also worrying about their jobs like some of us are...; where as SOME (note: I did not say all) that come here for sex, look at these guys merely as a fxck machine. Those who don't take delight in bragging about the reduced prices of the "boys''" services, are not trying to be Saints, but just look at things in a different perspective.

If I want to say how "bad things are" in LOS...I could say how (finally) one can stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel for under $100; or how in the Eastern Seaboard area (where the manufacturing of automobiles and electronics are done)-how many of those factories are laying off most of their workers, or closing up, or how bad the unemployment is in all of Thailand.

Brad the Impala
March 25th, 2009, 23:52
I get a real kick (fetish!!) over fucking what appear to be straight boys...most don't even get an erection and claim to be straight and doing it for the money only.

I think that the suggestion that the less that the guy enjoys being fucked the more latino likes fucking them is rather dehumanising.

Brad the Impala
March 25th, 2009, 23:55
Sorry? Who coined the term walking ATM? The foreigners? No, the money boys themselves.

How do you know who coined the term? Were you there?

I had always assumed it was coined by one of the many punters with low self esteem, bad taste and no judgment.

March 26th, 2009, 00:28
Times are difficult everywhere and for lots of people, some of whom are elderly and former multi-millionaires who now stock shelves in supermarkets to survive. President Obama's brother lives in a shed in the middle of a slum in Nairobi, The Telegraph UK has reported. We all make do as best we can given the circumstances. Buying or selling sex should not be a moral issue, it is simply a business arrangement which is useful to all parties involved. Prices are set by what the market will bear, as in any business arrangement, and either the buyer or seller is free to walk away from any offers deemed unreasonable.

And whatever the original poster finds pleasing sexually (shagging straight boys or anything else) is no one else's business other than the parties involved and the terms they have agreed upon.

The fact that factories are going out of business and there is high unemployment has as much to do with prostitution (which historically has been as close to recession-proof as it gets) as the proverbial price of tea in China. And as one poster has suggested, if you have qualms about how little the boys are earning in their given profession, then spread some money around among them when you see them.

And if you still have further personal qualms about the plight of the poor Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity always need volunteers.

kittyboy
March 26th, 2009, 00:34
Just spent 5 fantastic days in Bangkok, stayed at the new bangkok Nana Ibis close to Sukhumvit (only 1000 BAHT/night) and at the Dusit thani on Rama IV and the recession must be deepening when,

-go go bars on soi twilight are mostly empty, except for show time when if lucky they are half full...but empty very fast as soon as the fucking show is over...even dream boys/boys bangkok is suffering.
-go go boys drop their price for an overnighter to 500
-street trade in front of the pan pacifc hotel (in rama IV up from silon) will do anything for even less
-when a full oil massage costs 400 and for an extra 300 the boy will go ALL the way
-when the boys at golden cock and solid fight over who gets to suck you off for a 100 BAHT

If you'r a full blooded male into Asians you can't go wrong in Bangkok...and all for less than the price of a meal in europe; glad that due to work reasons I'm in Bangkok on a regular basis.

Just throwing out my own opinion - see below for my opinion on opinions -
Is it possible that our Latin friend is a troll posting only in hopes of generating outrage among the other board members? Hmmm... I suspect it could be.

krobbie
March 26th, 2009, 01:23
Kittyboy, I don't think Latintopxxx is a troll at all. he has posted many times before and his statement is one of fact and just informs those living outside LOS what the economy is doing to the trade that we all indulge in. He isn't inflaming anybody buy a statement of fact. I don't think moralising here really holds much water.

Regardless of what I think, the going rate for sex in BKK and probably elsewhere in Thailand, is cheaper than it was 6 months ago. That's the truth of it.

I don't see that anyone would be / should be willing to pay more than the going market rate. When the economy returns the guys will be back to charging way over for a hohum job. This is The Business. For anyone who sells their body for profit, they are aware that the realities of the business are that there is many unskilled workers plying this same trade and prices are dictated by the guys themselves. Times are tough all over. There is a lot of people worse off in Thailand than the guys working the street/gogo bars and the like.

Just my opinion as I see it.

Cheers
krobbie

pyro
March 26th, 2009, 02:50
I personally try not to be too judgmental, particularly in terms of morality, as everyone has a different idea about what is "right." Of course, being human, I do have emotional responses to things even when I try not to. I can see both sides of the argument here, free market is what drives the cost of most things, sex included. As far as taking advantage, everyone does it to some extent. The boys would certainly do it if the tables were turned. I don't necessarily think it is right or wrong, it just is. If there were enough customers that every boy could be offed every night, I doubt most would take pity on some retired guy on a fixed income, but there might be someone who would. And it is true that now that the customer base is significantly smaller, the customers do not simply offer to pay higher rates to be nice, but some do.

Now, as far as the economic downturn, I feel bad for anyone adversely affected by it. I know people here who have lost jobs and have a hard tome making ends meet. I will be In Pattaya in May ONLY because the airlines and hotels have cut prices. I did not plan on returning until around January 2010. I am taking advantage of the lower rates and I assure you I am not considering paying the pre-downturn rates to be nice or charitable. And to think that this only affects big business or rich people is not realistic. There are real people working for every one of these businesses, some of whom will lose their jobs because profits are down.

I do have feelings and it concerns me that there are so many being affected by the downturn, but just the idea that people are spending any money on non-essentials is good. I assume that the boys prefer to get lower tips than to get none at all. It is just easier to overlook the real people working at some big corporation than the individual self employed person because we do not have to deal with them directly. The boys are seen people (which is good) and 'ABC Airlines' is just some company.

joe552
March 26th, 2009, 06:06
Didn't Latinpox start a long thread after his last trip about tipping? Or am I mistaken?

latintopxxx
March 26th, 2009, 09:10
I consider myself extremely fortunate in that due to work I get to visit many different countries, it has been a while since I last had the opportunity to visit Bangkok (usually 3 to 4 times/year), in fact the last time telephone bar hadn't carried out the extension to their balcony yet.

My kink/fetish/weakness is trade (and fucking in unusual places...but thats another story) and I was sharing the fact that compared to my last visit when short time was between 500 and a 1000 and an overnighter was between 1000 and 1500; the rates have dropped significantly and the boys are much more eager to please.

Just been back from east europe (Hungary/Poland) where the economy has imploded and the situation there is even better (from a customer perspective that is) rent boys are offering overnighters for 10 euros ...you can get an hour long blow job in a backroom for 2 euros, the beer one enjoys whlst being pleasured costs more.

And before the paedophile brigade jump onto the bandwagon...boys is gayspeak for young men 18 and over!!

I'm not apologising for "taking advantage" of the situation, as even 500 BAHT for an overnighter is good compared to a factory worker on BAHT6500/month; I should know as we have a manufacturing facility 45 minutes from Bangkok and thats the going rate for an unskilled operator.

Always look forward to Bangkok as Asians are most definitely my preference when it comes to bodies and level of service.

TrongpaiExpat
March 26th, 2009, 12:14
...you can get an hour long blow job in a backroom for 2 euros, the beer one enjoys whlst being pleasured costs more.

For some reason I picture you resting that beer bottle on top of your trade boys head whlist your having this one hour, two Euro BJ. :geek:

Diec
March 26th, 2009, 13:55
I wonder what it would be like if Thailand was a tourist attraction that attracted mostly young good looking men aged 25-40 and were offering the boys half the price us old farts would pay...who would the boy boy go with?

March 26th, 2009, 16:10
I wonder what it would be like if Thailand was a tourist attraction that attracted mostly young good looking men aged 25-40 and were offering the boys half the price us old farts would pay

Sorry, which planet was it you said you were from?

March 26th, 2009, 17:05
...you can get an hour long blow job in a backroom for 2 euros, the beer one enjoys whlst being pleasured costs more.

For some reason I picture you resting that beer bottle on top of your trade boys head whlist your having this one hour, two Euro BJ. :geek:

Haha yeah you know I was picturing the same thing too.

In a side note I am planning to take my first trip to LOS in Dec./Jan. - any forecast on what the prices and cost might be then? Especially air tickets - cheapest so far I can find is $1200 round trip. Anyone?

р╕зр╕┤р╕Чр╕вр╣М

dab69
March 27th, 2009, 12:31
was just in soi twilight ~4 weeks ago. didn't see much unteresting, aside from a nice looking massage guy outside.
didn't do my usual blowout to my budget the first few nights as I usually do- waited for Pattaya days later.

but a guy out front, on Twilight, probably trying to get me into the party mood came up to me and
had written both in Thai and English:
"find them
fuck them
forget them"

he supposedly wanted me to explain it to him,
but it was written both in Thai and English

Diec
March 27th, 2009, 12:34
What's the difference if a straight boy sells his ass or a gay boy sells his ass?

dab69
March 27th, 2009, 12:41
guessing the gay guy gets a little enjoyment
or less disgust?

March 27th, 2009, 12:43
or less disgust?

That's a big assumption.

I'm 100% gay, but I'd still rather fuck a good-looking 20 year-old girl than an elderly, obese, smelly farang guy of the type we all know and love.

latintopxxx
March 27th, 2009, 15:03
Why do some of you assume that anal is a 100% gay activity??
There are straight guys who (a) enjoy anal stimulation to various degrees and others that (b) enjoy the submissive part that goes along in being the one getting fucked..its a mind trip for the latter...not gay..simply slave/submissive.

Sexuality is not a black & white issue, lots of shades in between.

As for straight rent boys taking it up the arse..its a job!!! Probably less intimate than kissing and sucking unprotected dick.
Once they've overcome the "discomfort" factor its another service they have to offer...or do we assume that all the guys getting fucked onstage are 100% gay?

catawampuscat
March 27th, 2009, 15:38
latintopxxx makes an interesting point with the big dicked show boys who
are completely versatile on stage with anal sex, but don't kiss. Many of us
grew up in the old days when you were a top or a bottom, butch or fem,
and had to play one role, at least in public.
Gay liberation comes along and the old rules of behavior are thrown out the
window with the limp wrists, extended pinkie fingers, prissy overuse of words like dear and girl. At first, it went into overdrive in the other direction and butch was the way to go and lots of young gay men became clones of each other with the same flight jackets, leather jackets, and other clothing but eventually things leveled out..

Some of us in our later years, have never had anal sex, and view it as something nasty and painful and others understand the pleasures of all types of sexual behavior and that one can service orally and be serviced orally and still not be thrown out of the club..
latintopxxx's point is exhibited clearly, when very butch big boner boys impale each other on stage and I have seen as many as five very butch guys playing lucky pierre at the same time.. Sure, they do it nightly and are used to getting plowed and plowing but it gives latintopxxx point some validity even if his approach is too 'meat market' and dehumanizing for many of us. At least he isn't prissy and says what he thinks and I find that far more interesting than the overly politically correct posters who cringe and protest when blunt and sexual matters are stated.. perhaps latintopxxx could expand his sexuality and take a spin at being versatile.. it could open up a whole new world of possibilities for him :cat:

latintopxxx
March 27th, 2009, 15:52
Trust me...now theres a cliche...that I've tried most things under the sun and bottoming is not for me..I have tried it several times...afterall there must be pleasure or else it wouldn't be so popular...its a mind thing, I do not enjoy being the passive participant....sex is not only physical..

x in pattaya
March 28th, 2009, 15:43
I am glad most of the viewers on this forum agree with me. I think there may be a difference for those who live here who know some of the guys that work in hotels,restaurants, bars , or even the go,go clubs and see they are "human" ...
Those who don't take delight in bragging about the reduced prices of the "boys''" services, are not trying to be Saints, but just look at things in a different perspective.

Exploiting someone is always easier when one makes some blanket, dismissive assessment of who they are ...

... they're only niggers,
...they're only queers,
...they're just prostitutes, man-whores...
...they're spics, yids, kikes, wops ...

Of course by doing this the person speaking is attempting not only to reduce the humanity of his targets, but also to prop up his own (somewhat shaky) sense of self-worth.

The majority of boys who work in the bars are not the hardened professional whores that are (apparently) so easy to dismiss with contempt in many societies. Most of these guys probably have some childish expectation that it's a way to pick up easy money or that they might hit it lucky and get themselves set up with a wealthy farang or two. Of course, they are trying to exploit the opportunities, but most lack the sophistication to label this in some sinister way.

They may have heard of someone who allegedly ended up with all the trappings of wealth ... jewelry, cars, homes ... It's pretty much the same as legends, fables, myths about someone in the next village who won the lottery or who found a bag full of cash alongside the road.

It's why people buy lottery tickets or gamble or appear on American Idol. It defies logic in most cases and definitely defies the laws of probability, but there's no shortage of people buying lottery tickets or making fools of themselves on TV talent shows and there is a fairly steady stream of boys & girls coming to Pattaya or Bangkok with the same expectation... and with the same lack of success in most cases.

The main question, at least for people on this board, should not be who these guys are but who we are. It's you who's entering into the encounter or relationship with the stronger hand. Obviously it would be easy to use that strength to fully exploit the boys in the best of times and easier still as people become more desperate for money. But don't justify it by dismissing the boys as being beneath your contempt. An absence of empathy or sympathy for others less fortunate than you borders on a egocentric sociopathic personality disorder. .. a partial definition of which is:

Egocentrism is a preoccupation with one's own concerns and insensitivity to the needs of others.

Psychopaths do not experience anxiety, guilt, or feelings of remorseтАж

They feel contempt for anyone they can take advantage of.

They lack insight into the connection between their behaviour and its consequences.

They are very charming and persuasive and have good insights into the needs and weaknesses of others.

March 29th, 2009, 16:00
or less disgust?

That's a big assumption.

For once, I agree with BG - but wild assumptions are usual here so why should this particular thread be any different?

March 29th, 2009, 16:04
I hate to be a spelling Nazi, but it's BB -- not BG.

latintopxxx
March 30th, 2009, 09:19
x in pattaya...or should that be Mother Theresa of Pattaya!!!....kindly climb off the white steed...and back down to reality. No where in my or other member posts is abuse or exploitation mentioned; in no way is anyone being forced into this life.
FYI I'm an independant contractor and due to the general economic downturn have had to drop my daily rates by 40%, travel economy class and limit my stay at 4 or 5 star hotels; but I don't feel exploited!!
Its life!!
Shit happens!!
I'm just glad that I can still make ends meet and am positive that good times are not far off.

As previously mentioned an unskilled labourer in the greater Bangkok area earns in the region of BAHT5000 to 6500; grabbing your ankles and taking it up the chocolate highway for 500 to a 1000 is quick and easy...and this is the exception, most customers just want to get sucked off and have a bit of a cuddle and fiddle....no great hardship there....shit when I was in my teens I was so horny I just about jumped anything that moved...wish I'd been clever enough to charge for it then...

March 30th, 2009, 11:59
or less disgust?

That's a big assumption.

I'm 100% gay, but I'd still rather fuck a good-looking 20 year-old girl than an elderly, obese, smelly farang guy of the type we all know and love.

And would the girl be visited on 'Hershey Highway' or 'Anchovy Avenue'? :tongue:

March 30th, 2009, 12:54
or less disgust?

That's a big assumption.

And would the girl be visited on 'Hershey Highway' or 'Anchovy Avenue'? :tongue:

Wouldn't matter.

I'd rather eat Rihanna's pussy for an hour than eat Ernest Borgnine's ass for 10 seconds.

How about you guys?

Brad the Impala
March 30th, 2009, 16:25
x in pattaya...or should that be Mother Theresa of Pattaya!!!....kindly climb off the white steed...and back down to reality. No where in my or other member posts is abuse or exploitation mentioned; in no way is anyone being forced into this life.

You don't need to be on a white steed to treat people as people, not objects, but you do do need to get off your high horse.

March 30th, 2009, 16:30
I wouldn't eat pussy under any circumstances, well not unless my cat jumped into a hot oven and was nicely roasted.
Well I must admit to being tempted to sampling some of fattman's pussy :colors:

latintopxxx
March 30th, 2009, 17:35
Re: Times are bad when...
Author: Brad the Impala ┬╗ Mon 30 Mar, 2009 4:25 am

latintopxxx wrote:

You don't need to be on a white steed to treat people as people, not objects, but you do do need to get off your high horse.
Brad the Impala
Golden Member

Blog: View Blog (0)
Private message

So I can deduce by your reply that by paying more you miraculously Jesus like turn rent boys into humans...strange set of morals you got...I always thought of them as humans...ones I wanna get much closer to....Brad the twit...stick to nursing cheap beer...or better still stop...you not making sense

Brad the Impala
March 31st, 2009, 01:52
...strange set of morals you got...I always thought of them as humans...ones I wanna get much closer to....Brad the twit...stick to nursing cheap beer...or better still stop...you not making sense

"Twit". What a surpisingly anglo-saxon term for "latintopxxxxxxxx" to use!

latintopxxx
March 31st, 2009, 15:53
Impala boy, you've obviously not heard of "don't judge a book by it's cover", just because I'm of South European extraction does'nt mean I've got to sound/write like Stallone!!
Same can be said for rent boys, they're not innocent victims press ganged into peddling their butts, its a choice, made willingly, with an eye on easy money.

Dodger
March 31st, 2009, 18:43
Beach Bunny Write:

I'd rather eat Rihanna's pussy for an hour than eat Ernest Borgnine's ass for 10 seconds.

You are too much...still laughing...and I couldn't agree more.

Dodger
March 31st, 2009, 18:58
x in Pattaya Wrote:

Psychopaths do not experience anxiety, guilt, or feelings of remorseтАж

They feel contempt for anyone they can take advantage of.

They lack insight into the connection between their behaviour and its consequences.

They are very charming and persuasive and have good insights into the needs and weaknesses of others.

Seems to fit Latintopxxxx's profile to the T. On second thought, a few of those descriptions seem to fit my bf as well. What the fuck !