PDA

View Full Version : Be Carefull it's up to YOU

Monty-old
April 1st, 2006, 08:28
A friend has just been robbed,
He was watering his pot plants on his balcony when he looked over to see a lady standing at his gate,
He aksed her what she wanted ,she asked if his house was for rent.
No he replied then she left on a motor bike.
He went down stairs to find that his wallet money, credit cards Gone.
I know it can happen anywhere in the world and does.
So it is up to you, to take care.
Buy a safe & use it. keep your doors & gates locked.
And trust no one.

Doors ,Gates, Locks & Chains, are Only any good to keep honest poeple out.

ALL TAKE NOTE, & TAKE CARE.

April 1st, 2006, 08:34
Doors ,Gates, Locks & Chains, are Only any good to keep honest poeple out.

...also lazy crooks and opportunists.

Dodger
April 1st, 2006, 10:01
At least she didn't get his weed.

April 1st, 2006, 12:38
Wow, it seems every other week I'm reading about more and more crime in Pattaya. It sure has a lot of it for such a small city. It seems fairly common for a foreigner to "accidentally" fall off a balcony. Or for a foreigner to be set up by a cute looking 14 year old boy who says he's 18 then have the police storm the room.

When I was in Chiand Mai recently I had several people disparage Pattaya as being full of decietful boys who will rob you and toss you over the railing of your condo. This may have been trying to make CM sound safer but you who live there have got to know how bad the reputation of Pattaya is... and it's getting worse.

Just my 2 satang

ajarntrade

Dodger
April 1st, 2006, 17:07
Boy Special and I were arguing once about something trivial and I decided to leave the room to let things cool down a bit. He wasn't in the mood to let the argument go and started in on one of his emotional bitching fits, yelling phrases like..."you tink you know eberyting"..."you do not know eberyting"...""I see you touch that boys ass"..."don't tell me lie"..."I see you smile at him"..."you think I not see you"..."you tink I am stupid person.":

Then I did something I never ever do...I simply yelled back toward to bedroom..."No, you're not stupid...you're just mau...so why don't you just shut the fuck up." Well, that did it. Out of the room he flew as if he had nitro glycerin injected up his ass and started screaming and crying at the same time..."what you say"...you never talk me like that before"... "you think you can say shut fuck up to me now"..."you say you love me but touch other boys ass"...now you just say shut fuck up to me like I am dog"...and on and on and on he went.

He finally calmed down and just slumped into the sofa and started sobbing. I blamed it on his over indulgence with the 100 Pipers that night at the disco...although, he wasn't too drunk to spot me pinch the boy on the ass either.

Then I did something I also never ever do, I lit a cigarette inside the condo. Smoker as I am, I know the smell bothers him and for years have always just stepped out on the balcony when feeling the urge to burn one. The moment he heard the "click" of the Bic lighter his sobbing stopped and he launched in the attack mode again saying things like..."see, now you do not care for me anymore"..."you do that to make me more angry"...etc., etc. My response to his babbling actually stopped his emotional outbreak right in its tracks and caused him to laugh...as my response was something like..."You don't think I'm crazy enough to stand out on that balcony right now - do you"???

As much as he strained his face to restrict the smile, he found it impossible. He even went as far as to try to hide his face behind a pillow so I wouldn't see him giggling. I put the cigarette out, sat next to him on the sofa and apologized to him for pinching the waiters ass.

BTW...I just want to say goodbye to you maniacs, as the taxi will be here in 20 minutes to take me to O'Hara Airport on my way back to Thailand. I don't do the internet thing while on holiday so I promise to give you my usual long-winded trip report when I return in 7 weeks. Until then...

mai pen rai