View Full Version : Redundancy

March 18th, 2009, 20:30
Well chaps, my company is going through the redundancy process, will know soon whether my job is one of those affected, although it might take a month or so to filter through, but generally when these negotiations start, companies try to get it over with sooner rather than later, but will keep all posted - if you're interested that is.

Wondered if any other members have been in the same situation recently due to the downturn.

March 19th, 2009, 02:40
Well my company is getting rid of 20,000 people, so it's wait & see too.

No doubt there will be others.

ceejay
March 19th, 2009, 03:22
It has fallen upon another division of the company where I work but passed me by.

Good luck guys

Smiles
March 21st, 2009, 10:47
" ... Well chaps, my company is going through the redundancy process, will know soon whether my job is one of those affected, - if you're interested that is ... "
Best of luck WD. :salute:

Cheers ...

March 21st, 2009, 12:27
Well, White Desire, if it doesn't work out you can always try to find a job as an underwear model.

March 21st, 2009, 18:14
... and if it does work out, I will still be living a life of high luxury looking down at peasants like you!

March 21st, 2009, 23:33
... and if it does work out, I will still be living a life of high luxury looking down at peasants like you!

Umm, is that an attempt at an insult, after I paid you a compliment?

Wesley
March 22nd, 2009, 07:54

Not to worry beach Bunny, I will hire you to keep all my bunnies erect and working. I will try to find one under age for you. I know how much you like your bunnies young and tender.

Wes

March 22nd, 2009, 10:24

It could have been taken either way, and obviously was taken the wrong way by me - but I'm sorry if it was meant as a compliment.

And lets face it, there aint many threaders on here that give out compliments!!

May 4th, 2009, 19:25
Going back to the original thread, I wasn't made redundant - fortunately, for those who are interested!!