PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Cabaret show.

MARK
March 17th, 2009, 13:01
Krazy Dragon Cabaret show.

The show in the Krazy Dragon will finish On 1st April, sorry for any body that is disappointed but we feel the show in its present form is not in keeping with the krazy Dragon theme if you get my drift. We will be working on a more boy oriented erotic show over the next few months.

Looking forward to see how this pans out.

Mark.

TOQ
March 17th, 2009, 15:15
So am I :)

I for one think it is an excellent idea

john

March 17th, 2009, 16:13
I have said it before something on the lines of Jupiter2000 behind the Suriwonz Hotel, would pack the bar.

bing
March 17th, 2009, 16:19
Mark, It is good to hear you will be looking at the show. I did not care for the singers very much, but that could have just been me. You have a great place and I have spent many evenings with your guys. The guys were the reason I came to Krazy Dragon. I'm sure a little retouch will keep your place as the number one spot to visit in Sunee.

dab69
March 17th, 2009, 23:15
wow great.
Always on the street they say "come show starting now"
and I reply "I don't like show"

ceejay
March 18th, 2009, 03:06
If you want to do something completely different - I'm available to wobble on stage :geek:

Will you be wearing the socks, the sandals and the handkerchief on your head? Oh PLEASE say you will :love4: :love4: :love4:

markie1
March 18th, 2009, 03:44
well i must say i always enjoyed the bar ,and have had many good nights in there ,but as for the show it was drap,and could not wait for it to be over , i new theme will be very well recieved i am sure , good on you

neddy3
March 18th, 2009, 04:58
I won't miss the show, short and harmless as it is.

As Mark correctly says, it did not fit with the 'flavour' of the bar.

March 18th, 2009, 06:05
Cabaret shows often don't fit in with gogo bars.

I'll not comment on Crazy Dragon, but elsewhere one can find cute guys in white trunks who alternate with ladyboy based cabaret shows.
Undoubtedly some people like both.
However anyone who is only interested in one or the other has to time their visits to the bar, or suddenly find the show changes just as the beer arrives.

sattahip-old
March 18th, 2009, 09:00
Mark, Thank you for your posts about KD, an example for others?

I think the drag show was at odds with your bar's underlying premises, a flash of dick, cold beer, reasonable music, fairly masculine overall. Well done.