PDA

View Full Version : Hua Hin Gay Spot: THE NAME REVEALED!

Smiles
March 15th, 2009, 09:42
AN UPDATE MESSAGE:

" ... Just to add my own observation: as we speak, the Red Indian Bar in Hua Hin employs a sweet-Thai-smiler possessing the most scrumptious, perfectly-rounded, breathlessly up-lifted, sensuously curved from coccyx tip to leg top, dreamfully grabbable bubble butt I've ever had the pleasure to observe with eyes a-poppin' (yet remaining Mr Cool throughout, as long as one ignores the sweating upper lip).
This my friends, is an ass to travel for, a plane/bus/limo to catch for ... frankly, the most perfect derriere I'ver seen on a Thai guy ... "
As promised (and in response to the massive number of pathetic replies begging for 'A Name') I have done my duty for the Members of this board and can now ~ after intensive research ~ give the name attached to The Perfect Derriere: it is 'Nun' or 'Non' or (phonetically) 'Noon'. It was spelled for me as 'Nun', but my ear heard the sound of the long 'u' . . . thus more like 'noon'.

Just so as you do not think me overly cold or mercenary, I can also tell you that he is a very sweet guy, speaks some english (certainly enough to get by quite well in a host bar), handsome, and 20 years old.
Bob and I spent a very pleasant evening at Red Indian Bar sitting and drinking and talking with Nun and another (also very sweet) guy ~ who's name I forget ~ and it was probably the most easy-going and pressure-free time I've ever spent in a host bar anywhere in Thailand.

But to get down to specifics: Nun's Butt remains as luscious as one could hope for (see above), and he has an obvious natural sensuality with just the right level of underlying sexual desire to be, not pushy, but relaxingly pleasant company.

Off fee at Red Indian is 300 baht ... rest is 'up to you'.

Cheers ...

pong
March 15th, 2009, 09:45
my limited Thai knowledge suggests it more likely is NOOM=young man, a far more common nickname

Smiles
March 15th, 2009, 09:48
Sorry Pong ... but the last letter was definitely an 'n'. I asked a number of times (just to get it right), because, like you, I've met a lot of 'Noom's' too.

Cheers ...

March 15th, 2009, 09:53
AN UPDATE MESSAGE:

" ... Just to add my own observation: as we speak, the Red Indian Bar in Hua Hin employs a sweet-Thai-smiler possessing the most scrumptious, perfectly-rounded, breathlessly up-lifted, sensuously curved from coccyx tip to leg top, dreamfully grabbable bubble butt I've ever had the pleasure to observe with eyes a-poppin' (yet remaining Mr Cool throughout, as long as one ignores the sweating upper lip).
This my friends, is an ass to travel for, a plane/bus/limo to catch for ... frankly, the most perfect derriere I'ver seen on a Thai guy ... "
As promised (and in response to the massive number of pathetic replies begging for 'A Name') I have done my duty for the Members of this board and can now ~ after intensive research ~ give the name attached to The Perfect Derriere: it is 'Nun' or 'Non' or (phonetically) 'Noon'. It was spelled for me as 'Nun', but my ear heard the sound of the long 'u' . . . thus more like 'noon'.

Just so as you do not think me overly cold or mercenary, I can also tell you that he is a very sweet guy, speaks some english (certainly enough to get by quite well in a host bar), handsome, and 20 years old.
Bob and I spent a very pleasant evening at Red Indian Bar sitting and drinking and talking with Nun and another (also very sweet) guy ~ who's name I forget ~ and it was probably the most easy-going and pressure-free time I've ever spent in a host bar anywhere in Thailand.

But to get down to specifics: Nun's Butt remains as luscious as one could hope for (see above), and he has an obvious natural sensuality with just the right level of underlying sexual desire to be, not pushy, but relaxingly pleasant company.

Off fee at Red Indian is 300 baht ... rest is 'up to you'.

Cheers ...

Wow your in love, again, as we can see by this entire amazing blurb?

Its sound like one of that naughty guy LMTUтАЩS Info-Commercials.

Yes Smiles, I have been told you was seen in the upstairs room, playing with his totem pole and blowing his Bubble. Oh dear!!! is the HunnyтАЩin doorsтАЩMoon, over ??????? :bom:

Smiles
March 15th, 2009, 10:05
You will note Ms Cockalickme that I have used the breathless hyperbole you employ in every utterance on this Board in my HEADLINE SUBJECT LINE!!! (i.e. the use of unnecessary and innane CAPITALIZATION, and even multiple EXPLANATION MARKS!!!!!!

Perhaps that makes me a SERIAL BULLSHITTER!!!! ... just like you?

Cheers ... :rabbit: :rabbit:

March 15th, 2009, 10:20
You will note Ms Cockalickme that I have used the breathless hyperbole you employ in every utterance on this Board in my HEADLINE SUBJECT LINE!!! (i.e. the use of unnecessary and innane CAPITALIZATION, and even multiple EXPLANATION MARKS!!!!!!

Perhaps that makes me a SERIAL BULLSHITTER!!!! ...

Cheers ... :rabbit: :rabbit:

Oh my dear Smiles, you donтАЩt seem to be smiling now, Hope you never really fell on that totem pole, last night, you were seen gushing all over, that would explain why your so sore today, :angryfire: have I touched a raw nerve, DonтАЩt put yourself down, I know many guys can call you a Bullshitter, if their lost for words, but we all know 'the truth can do a lot more damage, than lies' or bullshit in your case!!! :cheers:

Bob
March 15th, 2009, 10:43
His name was "Non" and pronounced like "non-believer". His buddy's name was "On." ("names" being cheu len or nicknames, of course)*. Both were very pleasant company.

[If somebody just "has" to know, let me know and I'll stop by and have them spell their nicknames in Thai. I'd then post the names in Thai (and let you figure out the exact pronunciation) as well as what English transliteration I'd assign to it (as anyone who's studied Thai before, some transliterations say "non" while others would write "nan" or "nun" for identical sounding words)]

Edit: Cockawhatever, did your mother have any normal children?

March 15th, 2009, 10:50
The Thai nickname "Non" or "nont" is pronounced "nohn". Not "non" -- which means to sleep.

Diec
March 15th, 2009, 13:36
Cockalicky, it is not a good idea to get on Smiles' bad side. He is a beloved member of this board and also the voice of reason. It is well known that Smiles has an open relationship with his husband/whatever, and does not need to be pressed for details. I agree Mr. Pot is not very good looking and that may be the reason why Smiles may stray, but we must no judge. Let's just all get along.

March 15th, 2009, 14:34
Yes of course Diec, your right just a bit of tong in cheek fun, I know these guys coming out of the cold can be a bit touchy, but I actaually think he has mellowed a lot. he knows I'm only having a joke with him in the silly season' it needs a lift now when there is not much hot news. until I get out and about again sniffing out the fun news around. any time now. :cheese:

March 15th, 2009, 14:38
Let's just all get along.

get along here? ha. right. you sure are on the wrong board.

krobbie
March 16th, 2009, 02:21
Cockalicky, it is not a good idea to get on Smiles' bad side. He is a beloved member of this board and also the voice of reason. It is well known that Smiles has an open relationship with his husband/whatever, and does not need to be pressed for details. I agree Mr. Pot is not very good looking and that may be the reason why Smiles may stray, but we must no judge. Let's just all get along.

Diec, If you had met Khun Suphot you would not be so quick to judge. Whilst he might not be classically classed as stunning he is a mans man and has a very interesting face that I find attractive. He is also nearly 40.
His sense of humour and ready wit along with his genuine smile puts him ahead of many a younger lad in the "attractive person" stakes, IMHO.

Cheers
krobbie

Bob
April 9th, 2009, 23:51
If you had met Khun Suphot you would not be so quick to judge. Whilst he might not be classically classed as stunning he is a mans man and has a very interesting face that I find attractive. He is also nearly 40.
His sense of humour and ready wit along with his genuine smile puts him ahead of many a younger lad in the "attractive person" stakes, IMHO.

That's because you have good taste, Krobbie. Khun Pot is a sweetheart with a great personality and with a smile that would light up any venue. He's also a kind and loyal friend.

As a somewhat sad postscript, Mr. Bubblebutt (Nan - which is pronounced like "non" in "non-believer" and is not pronounced like "nawn" which is the thai word meaning "to sleep") drew the dreaded red ball a week ago is now off from work and sulking about his impending induction into the Thai army this coming September.