PDA

View Full Version : I am gone... na na na !

March 15th, 2009, 06:19
Just like to inform you !

When you waik up :kuku: put on your slippers :booty: turn the heating till 25, wait your coffee :coffee: put the radio on :git: read the news paper on the toilet :wcj:

I will gone gone gone on the road to LOS ! :walk:

Hope to meet some members SGT for a talk and a drink . :lurk:

Love to read all your sweet quotes in 1 month ! :thumbleft:

Ach almost forgot to pack my ... :clown:

krobbie
March 15th, 2009, 06:45
Baziel,
Have a ball!

Look forward to some posts if you find anything to write about or any time.

Bon voyage.

cheers
krobbie

March 15th, 2009, 09:34
Just like to inform you !

When you waik up :kuku: put on your slippers :booty: turn the heating till 25, wait your coffee :coffee: put the radio on :git: read the news paper on the toilet :wcj:

I will gone gone gone on the road to LOS ! :walk:

Hope to meet some members SGT for a talk and a drink . :lurk:

Love to read all your sweet quotes in 1 month ! :thumbleft:

Ach almost forgot to pack my ... :clown:

Yes! get here quick because there is not to many A1 Guyz around, but when I find one , Ill let them know your on your way.

Yes! its could not be a better time to cum, with so many cheap flights to the land where dreams are lived out, the weather is perrrrfect, the people can be sooooo nice, the atmosphere is absorbing and if you get out around Thailand your be so happy.

Yes!, Why any one wants to cum here in the High Season this is the time to cum. The guys love you more, very few Farangs (many of the local residents are mostly on a very tite budget.) Boys are taking what they can get, the beach is hot, with a nice breeze, fabulous new shopping centers, where you can meet the real handsome guyz. so many of the restaurants offering special budget menuтАЩs now. so as you see you could not come to Thailand at a better time Its so exciting.

Yes!, every time I leave my house, I feel as I have just arrived on holiday my self, I'm all over Thailand at the Moment, so IтАЩm sure your see me somewhere, say hallo many people do, IтАЩm not hiding behind a computer screen.

Yes!, Just be careful you donтАЩt get stuck in the very Ad'dick'tive Pattaya, before you have seen what is on offer all over Thailand and also, I have had a wonderful time in Laos recently, where they guys are ever so accommodating and shy like me. :tongue: