View Full Version : V Club Massage Bangkok

sydneyboy
March 14th, 2009, 06:51
Has anyone been to the V Club since it moved to its new premises? Comments welcome on the facilities and quality of the boys.

March 14th, 2009, 11:16
Hi what is the new address of the V Club,

I have been told they use to have the most handsome guys of any massage parlor.

It will be most useful to hear of any one who has visited it, but I would think this is a post to put on crusingforsex.com, but I await here in mild anticipation. :happy1:

March 14th, 2009, 15:21
They may be gorgeous, but most of them couldn't give a decent massage to save their lives, and most are not going to do anything for you other than whack you off (and allow you to worship them). Pffft.

March 14th, 2009, 15:51
Beach Bunny you are talking bollocks.
I have been a regular visitor to V Club for years and I have always received excellent massages.
You are however correct in stating that they do have very handsome lads there.
V Club used to be one of my favourite massage places until last year ... then Senso opened. I think Senso is far superior in masseurs' skills and their looks. The rooms are also very well appointed.

March 14th, 2009, 15:52
I believe it has moved into the same building as Chakran (same owners), but has a separate entrance.

Ok thanks Fats.

They may be gorgeous, but most of them couldn't give a decent massage to save their lives, and most are not going to do anything for you other than whack you off (and allow you to worship them). Pffft.

I cant work out if your being sarcastic as normal or you have genuinely been there recently, Confirmation of the latter, would be greatly appreciated, donтАЩt worry IтАЩm not paying 1500 baht to be whacked off, I can do that my self, IтАЩm not that easily pleased, IтАЩm a lot more deep seated. :king:

I see Senso is now the place to try, I wonder where that is? :study:

March 14th, 2009, 16:01
Beach Bunny you are talking bollocks.
I have been a regular visitor to V Club for years and I have always received excellent massages.

Either you have been luckier than I, or have a different idea as to what constitutes a good massage. Most of my "massages" at V Club could be better described as "rhythmic application of massage oil" than actual "massage".

TrongpaiExpat
March 14th, 2009, 23:51
I know that boygeenyus can be an asshole at times and most of his posts are just to denigrate but he's right on the money with his comments on The V club. He's generally pretty accurate in most of his assessments and facts unlike some other posters. Sure, you can get lucky at the V club but more often than not it's not worth the trouble.

March 14th, 2009, 23:55
If it's me you're referring to, the name is Beach Bunny. Nice to meet you.

TrongpaiExpat
March 15th, 2009, 00:02
If it's me you're referring to, the name is Beach Bunny. Nice to meet you.

OK, if that's what you want to be called. Nice to meet you too. Call me and we can do lunch.

March 15th, 2009, 00:07
Are you buying? If so, give me your number.

waile
March 15th, 2009, 16:36
I know that boygeenyus can be an asshole at times and most of his posts are just to denigrate but he's right on the money with his comments on The V club. He's generally pretty accurate in most of his assessments and facts unlike some other posters. Sure, you can get lucky at the V club but more often than not it's not worth the trouble.

i truly agree abt the comment on v club. the masseur was not very accomodating, probably im not thai, i'm not sure. i will try to learn more thai to communicate with them:)

March 15th, 2009, 19:05
Being a Thai or a Westerner has nothing to do with it. The boys there just aren't into "service", in my experience and in that of my Thai friends. So much for "bollocks", bargearse.

March 15th, 2009, 20:18
Being a Thai or a Westerner has nothing to do with it. The boys there just aren't into "service", in my experience and in that of my Thai friends. So much for "bollocks", bargearse.

It's probably the case thbat they are not into "service" with you. Take a look in the mirror and that might explain why they are reluctant to get too intimate.
I repeat that I have been a regular there for years and am always satisfied with the service

March 15th, 2009, 21:48
I'm sure it's because you're a real prize, and not because you're just not a very discerning person.

Of course, you're naturally a bottom -- as they will indeed fuck you in addition to giving you a tepid hand job. Am I wrong?

March 16th, 2009, 02:00
Am I wrong?

As usual.

May 27th, 2009, 00:17
I can agree 100% with the people who didn't have a good time at V-club. I went there one year and it was the BEST time I ever had. I saw a total or 5 guys that year and all were great. And then the next year I went it had totally changed. The management had changed, the way the boys greeted you had changed, and the "service" had changed. Everyone in the whole place wanted to do nothing but get paid well for it. I even tried 3 guys because I thought maybe just one or two were bad or I was unlucky but all 3 didn't do anything. And the management as well couldn't be bothered or had disappeared. As far a Senso goes. It was a hit and a miss. I tried a total of 4 guys. 1 was great, 2 were so-so, and 1 was so boring I almost went to sleep. But I must say they all tired hard to please.