PDA

View Full Version : Parents blessing

gra46
March 14th, 2009, 04:18
Just a question in thailand the legal age is 18...So is it correct if my friend comes to stay with me in LOS for a couple of weeks,that being 19 and his parents not knowing atm and find out ..that the law could be asked to step in cause he dont have his parents blessing to do so...

Diec
March 14th, 2009, 08:10
Huh?

March 14th, 2009, 08:33
If, as I think you are, refering to an Australian "friend" then the laws of Australia would apply.

And the only reason I'm answering this post is I'm probably as drunk as you are dude. :drunken:

Cheers :cheers:

gra46
March 14th, 2009, 09:49
No i mean meeting a thai boy 19 year old in thailand ...do the parents have right to do anything about this with the law,i was told if the boy dont have his parents permission it is illegal there

giggsy
March 14th, 2009, 09:59
It just depends on what you intend doing to him. I think you should give us a detailed, blow by blow account of what you intend and we will be able to advise you better.

On second thoughts i'm just about to have breakfast.

colmx
March 14th, 2009, 10:10
The only thing that i know of in this vein is that a thai male under 20 must have their parents permission to obtain a passport(and by extension go abroad)

By giving their permission th parents are accepting responsilility that the boy will not dodge the army draft...