PDA

View Full Version : BA Sale on for 5 Days

markie1
March 13th, 2009, 22:50
BA sale is on from today just for 5 days ,some great offers on fares , LHR to BKK you can get a ┬г400 return ticket, that is ┬г500 cheaper than 3 months ago when they wanted ┬г900 for a return ticket to BKK.

I Just booked my ticket for May and very pleased with the price of it .

March 14th, 2009, 00:04
BA sale is on from today just for 5 days ,some great offers on fares , LHR to BKK you can get a ┬г400 return ticket, that is ┬г500 cheaper than 3 months ago when they wanted ┬г900 for a return ticket to BKK.

I Just booked my ticket for May and very pleased with the price of it .

Great offers just 5 days ?

I pay my ticket in jan. Antwerp - Amsterdam - BKK only 500 euro whit KLM. It was the same price whit Quantas.

BA is a little late whit offers !

March 14th, 2009, 04:52
BA = Best Avoided

ceejay
March 14th, 2009, 05:57
Markie
Where are you getting this please? I can't find anything on the BA website.
Thanks

March 14th, 2009, 06:27
BA = Best Avoided

How very polite. I have my national carrier down as Bloody Awful. I have the scars. I am going to the opera in Verona with them later in the year, but long haul? Forget it.

markie1
March 15th, 2009, 01:22
Markie
Where are you getting this please? I can't find anything on the BA website.
Thanks

netflights.com
Airline network web site and also The BA web site have there sale i just booked it only Yesterday for may

March 15th, 2009, 04:26
BA = Best Avoided

How very polite. I have my national carrier down as Bloody Awful. I have the scars. I am going to the opera in Verona with them later in the year, but long haul? Forget it.

BA are dreadful & hopefully will go bust soon, so they can free up more slots for decent airlines.

markie1
March 16th, 2009, 05:14
BA = Best AvoidedHope they dont go bust untill after your next trip with them loll

BA are dreadful & hopefully will go bust soon, so they can free up more slots for decent airlines.