PDA

View Full Version : Future Boys GoGo bar (a night in Bangkok) Part 2 ...

Smiles
March 13th, 2009, 12:36
Further to Trongpai's review of Future Boys << future-boys-bangkok-t17298.html?hilit=future%20boys#p174067 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/future-boys-bangkok-t17298.html?hilit=future%20boys#p174067) >> awhile back:

The Beloved Mr Pot left me alone in Bangkok the other morning, to drive away into the depths of Isaan on a week's sightseeing trip with our resident photographer Bao Bao . . . a man who has seemingly snapped a head shot of 89% of the male population of Thailand.
Took in a movie at Paragon ('Milk') at a time where the ending would leave me strategically placed to grab the best seat in the house at the roadside tables of Balcony for an hour or two of watching the gay world go by and slurping down a nice cold pint (or two) of Tiger Beer.
The farang stroll down Soi 4, what with the larger-sized droolers hanging out in thelr oversize Polo Shirts across the soi at Telephone, and the younger crowd (i.e. 50 and under) sitting on my side trying to horn in on 3 gorgeous Thai guys (plus one grey hair) the minute he noticed them order a large bottle of Black Label.
This was by far not the worst faux pas of the evening (see fashion review below), but certainly the saddest: this sweating Big Gold Necklace tried conversing with all 3 Thai guys in loud tones, and all three did their best to accomodate. It was only when this dude moved to a chair next to one of them and place one great hairy paw on his knee did first Thai get up, say his goodbyes, and leave. Then the second guy, then the third ... for all the same reason, as this ponderous slob moved from chair to chair trying his best. In the end he was left in the company of a fellow farang, who obviously couldn't believe what had just happened.

On the sartorial side Soi 4 was as bad as I've ever seen it: Slim Thai guys who can wear just about anything and pull it off, and farangs unfortunately try their best to do the same. But bottom line is this ... if you're overweight and out of shape it's difficult to wear clothes with the grace and fluidity of Thai men in their 20's. 50 year olds in three-quarter leg cuts; one guy wearing grey army camoflage pants combined with those black shirts with red flames shooting up around the bottom hem (Miami in 1982 I think); the aforementioned XXXL Polo Shirt (untucked) seems to be the uniform of choice for the over-achievers (eating-wise), and Telephone was a tsunami of pink, blue, yellow pastel overkill. And what's up Hawaiian Shirts in Gay Bangkok at night in 2009?
I had to run away . . . down a Soi and over to Suriwong where I continued my observations at Dick's Bar, but by this time the tenor had changed to a different interest and my mind was on watching Thai guys exclusively.

Dick's has a couple of very nice looking waiters, one of whom in particular made me think that Mr Pot was, after all, hundreds of miles away and why not and why not and why not? But the tingling loins were short-lived as Waiter #1 suddenly appeared out of uniform and apparently ready to call it a night. He sasheyed off down Soi Twilight never to be seen again. Home to the wife and kids I suppose.
Waiter #2 was very much second best, so I forgot about him, paid the 'check bin' and wandered next door, through the tacky enticement of the heavy red curtains across the doorway and into the erotic darkness and possibilities of Future Boys, just in time to catch the first show of the evening.

Future Boys is mostly about sex. Forget the wailing lipsynchers (well, to be honest two did come on between floor washings, but their songs were very short, and very bad) and the funny skits: Future Boys is all about guys with huge cocks soaping themselves in showers ... lots of blowjobs all 'round ... a very enticing army of Thai guys in white speedo-type underwear 'dancing' (I'm being very generous here) to the music and being Very Handsome in all the ways the customers enjoy, and I do mean LOTS of handsomeness going on that night ... some interesting ass-eating (with gusto!) ... some enthusiastic mutual chuck-wowing ... guys fucking in many ways I'd not really imagined (at least in my bed!) and usually involving legs being off the floor, high up close to the ceiling on ropes. The fuckers and fuckees were not the usual rough King matched up with a squealy/femmy anorexic, but this night at least one of the former was drop dead gorgeous and the bottoms very close to being handsome.
I imagine the 2nd and 3rd shows get quite a bit more wild but I couldn't stick around . . . I had to be back home early the next day and I abhor riding the bus with a hangover.

So all in all, Trongpai's general description of Future Boys still seems to hold up quite a few weeks later. The show there was much better than Dream Boys (which I described in a post last December), and full of some of stage antics more in keeping with eroticism rather than satire. This suited me this night, as I was in the mood for a bit of old fashioned raunch, rather than a comedy show.

Cheers ...

latintopxxx
March 13th, 2009, 20:00
...enjoyed and believed your tale until I got to the ass eating with gusto part....I've been to every gogo bar in soi twilight...many time...my weakness is the live fuck shows...absolutely love them...but I have never, never seem ass eating performed on stage...

Smiles
March 13th, 2009, 20:10
...enjoyed and believed your tale until I got to the ass eating with gusto part....I've been to every gogo bar in soi twilight...many time...my weakness is the live fuck shows...absolutely love them...but I have never, never seem ass eating performed on stage...
I had never observed it before either (although I should admit to not exactly haunting Bangkok gogo bars on any regular basis), but it happened there right before my eyes, and I was rather surprised.
There were two duos, but only one of them got into that.
Perhaps I got lucky on that night ... maybe it doesn't happen every night.

Cheers ...

GWMinUS
March 13th, 2009, 20:49
AHHHH Smiles!!!
You should indulge... I am sure Mr. Pot would understand.
Off as he is in the wilds of Issan!!
Anyway, enjoy being home in Hua Hin!!!
George

neddy3
March 14th, 2009, 06:42
Further to Trongpai's review of Future Boys << future-boys-bangkok-t17298.html?hilit=future%20boys#p174067 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/future-boys-bangkok-t17298.html?hilit=future%20boys#p174067) >> awhile back:

Future Boys is mostly about sex. Forget the wailing lipsynchers (well, to be honest two did come on between floor washings, but their songs were very short, and very bad) and the funny skits: Future Boys is all about guys with huge cocks soaping themselves in showers ... lots of blowjobs all 'round ... a very enticing army of Thai guys in white speedo-type underwear 'dancing' (I'm being very generous here) to the music and being Very Handsome in all the ways the customers enjoy, and I do mean LOTS of handsomeness going on that night ... some interesting ass-eating (with gusto!) ... some enthusiastic mutual chuck-wowing ... guys fucking in many ways I'd not really imagined (at least in my bed!) and usually involving legs being off the floor, high up close to the ceiling on ropes. The fuckers and fuckees were not the usual rough King matched up with a squealy/femmy anorexic, but this night at least one of the former was drop dead gorgeous and the bottoms very close to being handsome.
I imagine the 2nd and 3rd shows get quite a bit more wild but I couldn't stick around . . . I had to be back home early the next day and I abhor riding the bus with a hangover.

So all in all, Trongpai's general description of Future Boys still seems to hold up quite a few weeks later.
Cheers ...

Based on a recent visit, I would have to agree with both Trongpai and Smiles, that Future Boys is worth a visit for those who like this type of bar.

Certainly plenty of attractive boys wearing white underwear while dancing(?), in the fast rotation that this bar has always employed. I know that I have been the type to complain about slow rotations (ToyBoys Pattaya maybe the worst), but in Future Boys it is the quick and the dead. By the time I realise that No. ? is interesting, he has all but finished and gone offstage. Fortunately, the fast rotation means he should be back on stage fairly soon.
Simultaneously with this, three boys sat in the shower-show area, wearing nothing they were not born with, and played continually with some impressive weapons.
The fuck show was, as Smiles colourfully describes it, energetic and ladyboy free.
A chuckwow show was a new innovation to me, two boys going all the way.
The usual candle and oil shows, some with big boners.

Smiles wonders whether the second show is hotter (surely there is not a third?). I'd expect more of the same. Am I wrong?

The music volume was tolerable. Smoking was evident in the bar, though few people and not a problem near me.
In both these aspects, this bar is much better than X-Boys.

I was surprised (amazed) to see that the two tops in the fucking show were the same guys who were doing it a couple of years back. What a career, doing that one or twice every night!!

All in all, close to how the bar was a couple of years back. As one who has become very disenchanted with Soi Twilight for numerous reasons, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed my visit.

dab69
March 14th, 2009, 17:04
the ending would leave me strategically placed to grab the best seat in the house at the roadside tables of Balcony for an hour or two of watching the gay world go by and slurping down a nice cold pint (or two) of Tiger Beer.

couldn't take my eyes off the newer outside waiter/manager outside Balcony.

he wore a white vest Thursday night

Diec
March 14th, 2009, 19:15
Smiles wrote:

Dick's has a couple of very nice looking waiters, one of whom in particular made me think that Mr Pot was, after all, hundreds of miles away and why not and why not and why not?

I don't blame you Smiles for wanting to go after some other guy...as we all know, Mr. Pot is not the cutest fish in the barrel. Too bad you couldn't have gotten the waiter and proceed to tell us how wonderful he was.

GWMinUS
March 14th, 2009, 21:42
I don't blame you Smiles for wanting to go after some other guy...as we all know, Mr. Pot is not the cutest fish in the barrel. Too bad you couldn't have gotten the waiter and proceed to tell us how wonderful he was.

AHHHHH
As one who has had Mr. Pot take me in his BIG truck across the back roads of Issan and enjoyed seeing his beautiful smile over dinner at the night market, I have to disagree.
He is a wonderful Man and Mr. Smiles is a lucky Guy!!
BUT still... We all know about MEN. And when the Cat is away, the Mice have a PARTY!!
ENJOY!!
:thumbright:

Diec
March 14th, 2009, 22:11
AHHHHH
As one who has had Mr. Pot take me in his BIG truck across the back roads of Issan and enjoyed seeing his beautiful smile over dinner at the night market, I have to disagree.
He is a wonderful Man and Mr. Smiles is a lucky Guy!!
BUT still... We all know about MEN. And when the Cat is away, the Mice have a PARTY!!
ENJOY!!
:thumbright:[/quote]

Oh my...it looks as if Smiles has an open relationship. It would seem strange to me to profess my love for my man and then find solace with a cute waiter (if he was available). Smiles, you rock!!

March 14th, 2009, 23:29
some interesting ass-eating (with gusto!)

I think we just confirmed that Homi is not in fact dead, but acting as the new show choreographer at Future Boys.