PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon closed Songkran.

MARK
March 13th, 2009, 10:56
Sorry the Krazy Dragon will be Closed 17th/18th/19th April for the Songkran festival. :blackeye:
Last time I posted that the krazy would be closed for the 9th February religious holiday I seem to get some stick for telling the truth. :scratch:

The Bar will be closed for the these 3 days due to a lack of staff during this time and as some bars will stay open to encourage any body walking through the door to sell a drink rather than have customers some of which would be first time customers, leaving with a negative feeling about the bar due to the lack of staff :pukeright: the bar will be closed.

The past 3 years no more than 8 go-go boys turned in to work on the 17th /18th :drunken: :pukeright: :drunken: :pukeright: with the bar closing only on the 19th this is very unfair to people walking in buying drinks only to realize that there are very few boys available. :angryfire:

And one more thing I am knackered (tired) :sleepy2: and looking forward to 3 days of isolation in my own home to relax a little. Hope you all have a good Songkran if you love the water bit, enjoy and if like my self itтАЩs a bit too much have a happy time what ever you are doing.

All the best. :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Mark.

March 13th, 2009, 11:24
MARK Says quote:- looking forward to 3 days of isolation in my own home to relax a little end quote

So your be having fun at Home, well Peter use to have a party every year at his Home, I remember one time in his Old House off Jomtien Beach Road, where he had an Olympic type Pool, he had so many guys naked in the pool an old German guy, went in with there cloths on and was so excited, he had a heart spasm, he got his man ok, with the kiss of life and was shipped off to hospital.

Hope we can get a VIP Invite to your fun Party, you should not be alone, when you have so many friends here waiting for you to introduce to us your special Guys, you keep locked away at your home, there must be some perks to the job. I bet your be having a Big wet one, hiding them away are you. Your naughty man, share some joy around, let us in and make Songkran Fun, after so many we have seen, its nice to have an alturnative option or Ill have to have one at my House in Bangkok, so many guys waiting around the Palace over Songkran. Just waiting for fun guys like us . :clown:

neddy3
March 13th, 2009, 11:32
Hope we can get a VIP Invite to your fun Party, you should not be alone, when you have so many friends here waiting for you to introduce to us your special Guys, you keep locked away at your home, there must be some perks to the job. I bet your be having a Big wet one, hiding them away are you. Your naughty man, share some joy around, let us in and make Songkran Fun, after so many we have seen, its nice to have an alturnative option or Ill have to have one at my House in Bangkok, so many guys waiting around the Palace over Songkran. Just waiting for fun guys like us . :clown:

The thought of putting up with this twerp makes three days of isolation sound very appealing!

MARK
March 13th, 2009, 11:35
Ok it was a little white lie I have 2 new brothers in training if there not to pisst helping me relax, and itтАЩs on the job training I am still actually working. I am trying to teach them to poll dance. :leb:of a kind.

March 13th, 2009, 14:33
MARK Says quote:- looking forward to 3 days of isolation in my own home to relax a little end quote

So your be having fun at Home, well Peter use to have a party every year at his Home, I remember one time in his Old House off Jomtien Beach Road, where he had an Olympic type Pool, he had so many guys naked in the pool an old German guy, went in with there cloths on and was so excited, he had a heart spasm, he got his man ok, with the kiss of life and was shipped off to hospital.

More mindless drivel.

Oh dear, coming from you I consider that a complement, 'fatty' you are the expert on the mindless, having to live with one all your life :blackeye:

March 14th, 2009, 08:54
.... I am trying to teach them to poll dance. .....

Oh, "Furriners" are so fun the way they use the English language.
That's what makes it the best language in all the world.

And its what makes American English so much more superior than Brit-Speak. We're a whole country of "furriners". :occasion8:

The Aussies are a close second. :thumbleft:

MARK
March 15th, 2009, 12:17
.... I am trying to teach them to poll dance. .....

Oh, "Furriners" are so fun the way they use the English language.
That's what makes it the best language in all the world.

And its what makes American English so much more superior than Brit-Speak. We're a whole country of "furriners". :occasion8:

The Aussies are a close second. :thumbleft:

The Americans sodomized the English language or was that the English teachers with there students canтАЩt remember. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :study: :scratch:

MARK
April 2nd, 2009, 17:20
Sorry the Krazy Dragon will be Closed 17th/18th/19th April for the Songkran festival. :blackeye:
Last time I posted that the krazy would be closed for the 9th February religious holiday I seem to get some stick for telling the truth. :scratch:

The Bar will be closed for the these 3 days due to a lack of staff during this time and as some bars will stay open to encourage any body walking through the door to sell a drink rather than have customers some of which would be first time customers, leaving with a negative feeling about the bar due to the lack of staff :pukeright: the bar will be closed.

The past 3 years no more than 8 go-go boys turned in to work on the 17th /18th :drunken: :pukeright: :drunken: :pukeright: with the bar closing only on the 19th this is very unfair to people walking in buying drinks only to realize that there are very few boys available. :angryfire:

And one more thing I am knackered (tired) :sleepy2: and looking forward to 3 days of isolation in my own home to relax a little. Hope you all have a good Songkran if you love the water bit, enjoy and if like my self itтАЩs a bit too much have a happy time what ever you are doing.

All the best. :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Mark.

Reminder of bar closed.