PDA

View Full Version : DonтАЩt Loose your head?

March 12th, 2009, 20:47
If you ride your Motor bike at Night be very careful.

There isn't a news article on this because the police don't want to ruin tourism in this paradise.

Apparently, Thai guys will string a wire across a road at heck height to a motorcycle riding farang. This is usually at night, so when the unsuspecting vicim rides up to it, he can't see it and the wire slices his neck. The Thai f*ckers then rob him of whatever valuables he happens to have on him. F*ck me. I've never been shocked by Pattaya news stories, but this takes the cake.

MiniMee
March 12th, 2009, 21:01
So, can we call you Natelie?

http://www.ajarnforum.net/vb/thailand-news-clippings/38808-watch-your-head-in-pattaya.html

March 12th, 2009, 21:08
No I'm Suzy, It was sent to me and Im just passing it on.

Take it or leave it. Up to you.But dont loose your head over it :pirate:

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 12th, 2009, 21:22
a truly original name...Mini Me !! :thumbleft:

March 12th, 2009, 21:31
Was he on his way to the all new, Jomtien Gay Beach Resort, "THE 'VENUE' GAY HOTEL AND SPA" with Swimming Pool, only a hop, skip and a jump to the gay beach?

CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/residence.html

March 12th, 2009, 21:46
Was he on his way to the all new, Jomtien Gay Beach Resort, "THE 'VENUE' GAY HOTEL AND SPA" with Swimming Pool, only a hop, skip and a jump to the gay beach?

CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/residence.html

yES MAY BE IN THE rUSH TO BOOK IN, BEFORE ITS FULL LOL

thrillbill
March 12th, 2009, 22:21
I'm confused... was the poor soul in the picture also riding backwards on his motorbike because he also has wire cuts on the back of his neck according to the picture.

March 12th, 2009, 22:23
You mean to tell me that the Thai hoodlums behind this can see well enough in the dark, and with a face hidden under a helmet, to discern whether an approaching motorcyclist is a farang or a Thai in time to raise the wire only for farangs?

netrix
March 13th, 2009, 00:24
You mean to tell me that the Thai hoodlums behind this can see well enough in the dark, and with a face hidden under a helmet, to discern whether an approaching motorcyclist is a farang or a Thai in time to raise the wire only for farangs?

that's what i was thinking. looks more like those evil thais snook up behind him in the dark, ripped
off his helmet, and wrapped the cord completely around his head and tried to pull it off...all for 325 THB
or whatever he might have had on him. really a believable story.

more likely some depressed drunk farang tried to hang himself when he learned his moneygirl girlfriend
was a ladyboy but it didn't work cuz the rope broke from the weight of his fat ass. then to try and avoid
the shame of it all, the dumbass made up a story about somebody trying to trip him up on his harley
and take all his money.

francois
March 13th, 2009, 00:59
Y

more likely some depressed drunk farang tried to hang himself when he learned his moneygirl girlfriend
was a ladyboy but it didn't work cuz the rope broke from the weight of his fat ass. then to try and avoid
the shame of it all, the dumbass made up a story about somebody trying to trip him up on his harley
and take all his money.

Exactly netrix. That was my impression of his "neck impression". A botched suicide attempt.

gumblebee
March 13th, 2009, 01:23
A while ago in Pattaya I was hanging out at the beach late at night with BS and some Thai friends playing volleyball. Some friends had gone home already when my friend got a phone call. He almost freaked out, jumped on a motorcycle with another friend (wearing barely more than their beachwear), to go and help 2 friends who had had an accident while driving home. Turned out they got snagged by an electrical wire hanging low over the street, of course they both got thrown from their motorcycle. The driver had to spend a few days in hospital. He had trouble speaking for a while,but it turned all right in the end. I believe in this case the electricity company was at fault.

I avoid motorcycles completely and prefer to cycle, take the bath-bus or walk. Most Thai friends feel it's a bit crazy, but I've seen too many Thai boys with horrible scars from motorcycle accidents, and I feel I'm too heavy to safely use a motorcycle. Besides exercise is supposed to be good for me.

Seems electric installations in Thailand can be quite dangerous, another time I learned a boy I had been talking to a few times got electrocuted when he got drunk and went fishing at night.

Looks like there's a reason our Thai friends insist we be careful (of course there's also all the holes in the drain-covers to snatch the unwary.

March 13th, 2009, 01:32
Lunchtime
Not sure which dummy you are today. The ventroloquist having uttered her usual diatribe.
Maybe another dose of endone! He's certainly not worth it. A target for the usual abuse and always will be. Unfortunately he is too thick to know it. You unfortunately fall into the same category.

mj_87-old
March 13th, 2009, 03:10
It sounds like an urban legend. - I guess if you believe in ghosts, the afterlife, free love from bar boys and other riduculous things - this sounds plausible.

francois
March 13th, 2009, 05:10
A while ago in Pattaya I was hanging out at the beach late at night with BS and some Thai friends playing volleyball......

gumblebee; "hanging out at the beach"? Ouch!

joe552
March 13th, 2009, 05:30
mj - I believe in free love from barboys - yet to experience it, but still believe. otherwise, why keep going back? :thumbright:

mj_87-old
March 13th, 2009, 06:35
mj - I believe in free love from barboys - yet to experience it, but still believe. otherwise, why keep going back? :thumbright:

Sigh... I am caught in a lie... I also believe in free love from the bar boys... but they don't seem to share my belief system. I end up conforming to their belief system... pay as you go.

netrix
March 13th, 2009, 06:39

oh I am a very firm believer. trust me.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 13th, 2009, 08:00
Lunchtime
Not sure which dummy you are today. The ventroloquist having uttered her usual diatribe.
Maybe another dose of endone! He's certainly not worth it. A target for the usual abuse and always will be. Unfortunately he is too thick to know it. You unfortunately fall into the same category.

Is that my dear old friend Hime Ripps from Yonkers ? ... boss of the local m**ia ?

Can't imagine why you are being so beastly especially after that going away party you threw for me with all your young Peuro Rican friends. :scratch:

It appears from the photos the chap may have had his head turned to the side when he hit the wire..the marks don't go all the way around..and logic says the wire would bend and wrap partly around his neck.

Never underestimate the inventiveness of Thais to discover a new method of extracting cash from a farang...even for 325 baht.

Not that most muggers enquire first how much their victim is carrying.