PDA

View Full Version : Please don't bury me with Homi

Wesley
March 10th, 2009, 21:22
Please don't bury me with Homi and the rest of the posters that went with him, I will be on vacation in Cebu then a long flight back to the USA and a few days to get the internet turned back on. So, not to think I am dead or anything and as soon as I can I'll post something on Cebu in other countries.

All the best,

Wes

Bob
March 10th, 2009, 21:24
Please don't bury me with Homi and the rest of the posters that went with him, I will be on vacation in Cebu then a long flight back to the USA and a few days to get the internet turned back on. So, not to think I am dead or anything and as soon as I can I'll post something on Cebu in other countries.

All the best,

Wes

Rest in peace, Wes.

Wesley
March 10th, 2009, 21:57
Why thanks Bob, I was sure I could count on you to help.

LOL'S ALL THE BEST BOB,

WES

Bob
March 10th, 2009, 22:06
No problem, Wes.

I may be gone for a few days and your post makes me wonder if I ought to announce that to the board (lest the SWD world might fall apart without understanding the reason for my absence).

[You should feel the twinge about rib high where I'm poking at you, Wes.... :clown:]

Wesley
March 10th, 2009, 22:16
Well Gr45's post made me nervous there Bob, I would hate to be called one of Homi's Alter ego's, Actually I may be off a bit longer. By then, after the disappearance of so many of late. I wouldn't want X to think he is out of the woods just yet.

I felt that just under the Ribs just like you said, I wonder if that is some kind of sign of sort.

have a good time while I'm gone and keep up with X and Smiles for Gra45, Smiles says not to feed the trolls, I am not sure who is feeding who of late.

Wes

March 10th, 2009, 23:44
Smiles says not to feed the trolls, I am not sure who is feeding who of late.
Wes

Trolls are like wild animals, they'll nip at and eat anyone who comes too close to their burrows.

Happy Trails, Wes.

Wesley
March 11th, 2009, 00:28
Thanks soi_toi wish you all the best, keep Bob straight for me, lest he feel neglected for some obvious reason.

Wes

Bob
March 11th, 2009, 00:32
keep Bob straight for me

Come on, Wes, there ain't many posters on this board, including myself, who are straight! Now stifle yourself and go! :salute:

Wesley
March 19th, 2009, 06:47

All the best,

Wes

Hey Wes, don't forget that here in LOS we don't bury the dead - we like to set them on fire :sunny:

I think I am in flameout now,

Have good day Fattman,

Wes