View Full Version : DELETED

March 31st, 2006, 11:02
DELETED

Dodger
March 31st, 2006, 18:55
John,

Thanks for the update.

I think this place will FLY.

Aside from all the Karaokes in the Day/Night area which I think are great, an upscale bar that offers a little more intimacy in a comfortable (air conditioned) environment like He Bangs is certainly going to gain in popularity over time. Many farangs, such as yours truly, will enjoy having a place to take their BF(or friends) for a drink and some quality music - as an alternative to enduring the constant HEAT and lack of intimacy you experience at the typical outdoor beer bar.

Upscale decor...AIRCON...great sound system...cute waiters...a winning ticket IMO.

I'll be in town next week and will have to visit He Bangs with Boy Special in tow and a few CD's in my backpack.

mai pen rai

Smiles
March 31st, 2006, 19:38
" ... Monty dragged me along to this new bar, He Bangs, Soi Day Night 2, on Wednesday night.... "
OK, from the photos posted before this place looks like a bar I'd like to try. One small (?) point . . . John mentions a location on DN Soi 2, but the Day/Night map currently on PattayaGay website puts it on what looks like a tiny sub-soi (alley?) just off DN Soi 3.

Which is correct?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/daynight.jpg

Cheers ...

April 1st, 2006, 05:50
He Bangs occupies a corner unit directly across the soi from Gossip Cafe. The entrance to He Bangs is on the subsoi as you mentioned but one side of the building without the entrance is situated on Day Night Soi 3. Gossip Cafe is situated just the opposite - it is also a corner unit and has it's main entrance on Day Night Soi 3. The secondary entrance to Gossip is also on the same subsoi as He Bangs so the secondary entrance to Gossip is directly across the subsoi facing the entrance to He Bangs. Confused?

Smiles
April 1st, 2006, 07:25
To above: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Are you saying it's neither here nor there?
Guess we'll find it for ourselves ... sounds like an adventure.

Cheers ...

April 1st, 2006, 18:14
Yes Honey, just like YOU got rid of yours.............................

April 2nd, 2006, 16:22
What's worrying me, is they are getting closer to my secret watering hole in this area, where you find real men, and not at all queeny atmosphere and most of the audience and Show are Hunks are offable, if you ask the Captain, to find such a place that is open till after 4am with shows starting at 1 am in Pattaya, it is not to be spread around, we dont want all the knockers who closed down "ICON Show Bar" in there saying oh the singers should go and the noise is not good.

Any chance you can give a few more hints as i'd like to visit, I promise to keep quiet about it, honest.

April 3rd, 2006, 15:01
DELETED

American Teacher-old
April 3rd, 2006, 15:52
Is that type of language really necessary to get your point across, John? Couldn't you try using some more appropriate vocabulary -- you seem like a somewhat educated man.

-Chris

April 4th, 2006, 11:40
DELETED