PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this is okay or not, please tell me

March 9th, 2009, 12:18
When I come to Thailand in July I am looking for a male companion, either around my age or older. I am 23 years old and I like other men ages 23-39 years old. My height or taller which is 5 feet 11 inches or 181 cm. And with a large penis.

I am looking for a man for very wild sexual experiences. I would be willing to pay 5000 THB for him. Will I be able to get this and whom may I contact?

krobbie
March 9th, 2009, 13:36
I can't believe I am the first to jump on this bandwagon. I just happen to know the perfect person for you.

He is lighter skinned than most Thai and has a New Zealand accent, but I am sure for B5,000, I, I mean he, would do any amount of tricks for you given your stated attributes.

Just keep a look out on this post, I am sure I am not the last to offer such assistance.

Hopefully yours,
krobbie

March 9th, 2009, 13:49
Seat reserved for the fun to follow!

March 9th, 2009, 14:01
Skin colour is not an issue for me. I like light men and dark men. However, I do not want a man from India.

CoffeeBreak
March 9th, 2009, 15:01
Can your clarify:

The 5,000 baht is per day?

How long will you be in Thailand?

March 9th, 2009, 15:48
I can't believe some of you are actually taking the time to respond to what is obviously a put on.

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2009, 16:13
5000/day....put my name on the list....please

gra46
March 9th, 2009, 19:31
ohhhh come on he did state to 39 the average age here be 55
but im 46 and i wont take 5000 from ya

March 9th, 2009, 21:09
When I come to Thailand in July I am looking for a male companion, either around my age or older. I am 23 years old and I like other men ages 23-39 years old. My height or taller which is 5 feet 11 inches or 181 cm. And with a large penis.

I am looking for a man for very wild sexual experiences. I would be willing to pay 5000 THB for him. Will I be able to get this and whom may I contact?

Hey if you have that kind of money to throw around go down to Pattaya and look out for eager falangs who will not only invite you to invest with them but also invite you to your very own barbecue.......... :cheers:

March 9th, 2009, 22:20
Excuse me. Why do you think it is a put on? 5000 baht is the eqivalent of about 100┬г. I only want him for a day or two. I have no problem getting men, but they usually have some excuse for why they wouldn't do one thing or another.

I will be in Thailand for about 3 weeks.

March 9th, 2009, 22:24
Actually, I just looked it up. It is exactly 100.546┬г to 5000 THB. Do you know how much a rentboy would cost in the UK? About 10000-20000 THB. And I have very specific requests, so what is wrong here? The problem I have finding men is that they usually do not want to do the things I want to do. They usually find something they don't want to do which ruins the experience. I pay money for good service.
I would also like him to show me around the area and what not?

March 9th, 2009, 22:33
ohhhh come on he did state to 39 the average age here be 55
but im 46 and i wont take 5000 from ya

I am 23. However I like men my age or a few years older.

Maybe I do not understand Thai etiquette. I just wanted to know if I would be able to find such a thing and whom would I contact.

Bob
March 9th, 2009, 22:43
And I have very specific requests, so what is wrong here? The problem I have finding men is that they usually do not want to do the things I want to do. They usually find something they don't want to do which ruins the experience. I pay money for good service.

Hmmm.....does it involve wearing a costume and barking like a mad dog???

Look, go to a bar, find somebody that fancy's your eye, and then call him over and discuss the deal you want. If he's agreeable, he'll tell you....and my guess is you can get this for 2000 baht or less a day (unless, of course, you're asking for something rather unusual).

March 9th, 2009, 22:54
I am asking for unusual. Like watersports. Meaning I want to be pissed on. Plus I like to have sex without a condom.

Why would I not pay a guy what I would pay a guy in the UK? I am looking for a GOOD time. I am looking for my monies worth. Not looking for mild fun, rather a wild time.

March 9th, 2009, 23:04
Excuse me. Why do you think it is a put on? 5000 baht is the eqivalent of about 100┬г. I only want him for a day or two. I have no problem getting men, but they usually have some excuse for why they wouldn't do one thing or another.

I will be in Thailand for about 3 weeks.

I am asking for unusual. Like watersports. Meaning I want to be pissed on. Plus I like to have sex without a condom.

Why would I not pay a guy what I would pay a guy in the UK? I am looking for a GOOD time. I am looking for my monies worth. Not looking for mild fun, rather a wild time.

Brandon or other re-incarnation?

March 9th, 2009, 23:20
Plus I like to have sex without a condom.

If you like putting yourself and other guys at risk by not using a condom then stay at home and leave the Thai boys alone :angryfire:

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 9th, 2009, 23:25
Skin colour is not an issue for me. I like light men and dark men. However, I do not want a man from India.

would my stint in 3rd Battalion Royal Irish Fusiliers defending the Kyber Pass rule me out ?

I can wear a costume and bark like a mad dog !. Very convincingly.

I don't wear a condom but I insist we wear rubber gloves if you want us to hold hands.

Bob
March 9th, 2009, 23:28

You, Mr. Johnny Holiday (by the way, clever name - your 6-year old nephew come up with that?), are a fucking idiot. You think that you can flash your big money around (regardless of the fact I'm not impressed) and get some poor Thai farm boy to do something as stupid has having condom-less sex with you? Like another poster said, do Thailand a favor and stay home.

With your kind of thinking, a lot of people ought to be lining up to piss on you.

March 9th, 2009, 23:57
Oh please. Come off it. He isn't going to be forced into sex.

I am hardly flashing around when is is barely ┬г100. :argue: First if you prefer I should pay him 1000 THB that will be fine.

March 9th, 2009, 23:57
With your kind of thinking, a lot of people ought to be lining up to piss on you.

I agree, but then i think hes probably seen 23 many times and is right now sitting at home naked playing with his ding a ling and getting off at us feeding his not going to happen fantasy?

Irish1972
March 10th, 2009, 00:06
In the title of the thread, you ask to be told, you have been told...so why all defensive?

Most people here can afford to pay twice what they charge for a nice meal in Thailand, we dont pay it because it is not the going rate

BB in Thailand is not a clever thing to do, BB anywhere is not very clever actually and putting the temptation of nearly 5 times the going rate is like forcing a poor guy who could really do with the cash to perform. I suggest you do a little more research into the background of the Boy Bar industry in Thailand and let the sex look after itself when you get here.

March 10th, 2009, 00:17
Oh okay, I suppose I get it. However, that is what I would pay. I see no reason not to. I am looking for a top of the line guy. Someone to show me around, go to dinner with me, etc.

I suppose I should really use condoms, especially in a foreign country. I've barebacked my entire life and never gotten an STD, so maybe I shouldn't press my luck.

March 10th, 2009, 00:38
He's has to be either one of the old trolls...........or like his avatar (a dummy) it sums up the post and the poster....best ignore him and he might just slip and flush himself down a toilet :tongue:

March 10th, 2009, 02:19
Oh okay, I suppose I get it. However, that is what I would pay. I see no reason not to. I am looking for a top of the line guy. Someone to show me around, go to dinner with me, etc.

I suppose I should really use condoms, especially in a foreign country. I've barebacked my entire life and never gotten an STD, so maybe I shouldn't press my luck.

Does look rather like Brandon. I was going to offer some advice, but changed my mind when reading the bareback bit.

March 10th, 2009, 02:35
I want to be pissed on
I would be willing to pay 5000 THB

Do you pay extra for the drinks before the pissing ? :occasion5: :clown:

thrillbill
March 10th, 2009, 05:38
This particular entry by Johnny is STRANGE ... I am assuming "Johnny" is British since he uses the pound as his currency; yet, his use of English is not up to standards of a "native speaker". --So, that is a mystery. Also, being 23 and having to pay to be serviced tells me he must not be that desirable due to ....looks or a strange personality. Anyone who wants to do bareback with a stranger doesn't have all of his marbles. For the "exotic" requests, if one has a steady boyfriend/partner, then anything is possible...

I think the guys in the go-go clubs in BKK are too wise for Johnny's request to go barebacking. Johnny, you need to pick up one of the nocturnal commercial fellows hanging around soi 4 near the Pan Pacific Hotel after midnight to get what you want.

gra46
March 10th, 2009, 06:09
Dont advise a jerk that wants BB. he dont want an indian cause he is one that why he paying ...We suppose to educated dickheads like him ,,,save sex johhny or find your ass like Brandon did on here

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 10th, 2009, 12:12
Oh please. Come off it. He isn't going to be forced into sex.

boooring..bondage is out the question then ?

RichLB
March 10th, 2009, 15:14
i don't know if you're for real or putting us all on. But, to answer your question, yes you can get what you're looking for easily for the amount of money you are eager to spend (and for a lot less, too) That being said, you aren't thinking clearly about barebacking here. There are boys who will do that, but you might be wise to think why. My guess is that they are already HIV positive and figure there is nothing more to lose. Thai bar boys aren't stupid. Even if dirt poor, they are not that eager to put themselves at risk.

On top of all that, once you attempt to have sex without using a condom every bar boy in town will know it. Word spreads quickly and you may well find yourself "out of business". Use a condom!!!!

Smiles
March 10th, 2009, 15:32

"You can get anything you want (in Thailand)" ... including receiving multiple pages of apoplectic replies on a Gay Thailand message board (which is what you really want, right?)
Short answer is: you have your answer, see Arlo Guthrie above.

But ... if I was in any way party to the introduction however (which I won't be) I'd quietly whisper to the Thai guy to start running away in the opposite direction, fast, and don't stop or look back because you may well be turned into a small penis (as opposed to the large one you already have, this being the man's selection criteria).

There once was a man named Rick on these Boards who swore he used a flashlight to inspect Thai guys' assholes before offing them from the bar . . . but that's another story.

" ... i don't know if you're for real or putting us all on ... "
:cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

Cheers ...

Dodger
March 10th, 2009, 17:53
We should hook this guy up with Billy.

Bob
March 10th, 2009, 20:31
We should hook this guy up with Billy.

Lol. Yea, I'm sure BBB would both piss on him and fuck him without a condom. Maybe a match made in heaven (or narok...). (But Johnny baby, I'd suggest you insist on being on top...)

March 10th, 2009, 20:57
There once was a man named Rick on these Boards who swore he used a flashlight to inspect Thai guys' assholes before offing them from the bar . . . but that's another story.

Cheers ...

Oh my god. Please tell you big tease! I haven`t seen this one.

Bob
March 10th, 2009, 21:38
No shit, Oogie. Old Rick (long gone from this scene) insisted that he took a flashlight to the bars and would actually inspect the proposed off's back portal before he would off them. I'm not 100% sure what he was looking for and, since I'm about to have dinner, I'm not going to guess or think about it.

Wherever you are Rick, may your next off piss on your Duracells......

March 11th, 2009, 01:05
I'm not 100% sure what he was looking for

Wasn't it anal warts?

and, since I'm about to have dinner, I'm not going to guess or think about it.

I don't know why you brought this up.

I think shorting with uric acid would probably give him a mild tingle, similar to tickling.

I'm sure that there are many guys in London who don't need ┬г100 for such services. Maybe in LA Brandon has to pay $200. :flower:

krobbie
March 11th, 2009, 01:48
No shit, Oogie. Old Rick (long gone from this scene) insisted that he took a flashlight to the bars and would actually inspect the proposed off's back portal before he would off them. I'm not 100% sure what he was looking for and, since I'm about to have dinner, I'm not going to guess or think about it.

:laughing5:

Good one Bob.

netrix
March 11th, 2009, 23:46
Funny that a post with "penis enlargement" a dozen times doesn't get caught in a spam filter or something.

:spam1: :spam1: :spam1:

Wesley
March 12th, 2009, 00:23
Go, enjoy. Then hve heart enough not to give what you bugs you catch to everyone else you meet after this its over.

get a test every 6 months, Im 57 and I still get a regular test. No need to kill people off just to have fun.

Wes