PDA

View Full Version : How many guys from Thaibody.com work in Tawan bar ?

March 9th, 2009, 05:31
Do anyone here know ? Thanks

March 9th, 2009, 10:35
If there are any, query whether it would be appropriate to identify them on this site.

sydneyboy
March 11th, 2009, 16:59
Carrera

I too would like an answer to this question.

March 11th, 2009, 17:34
If there are any, query whether it would be appropriate to identify them on this site.

Don't see what the problem is. If they're shaking their booty at Tawan, they're doing so publicly. They don't have bags over their heads (though I wish some of the patrons did).

pong
March 12th, 2009, 20:04
did not know that site till now-but I guess the answer is far more simple: they tell one another to try out-for more custom or extra time or whatever. there may even 1 smart boy doing thw work for all the others-thats also quite common among bargirls and on sites like guys4men or gayromeo. as both the nr of workers and the thaibody site is likely changing by the day-no definite answer will ever be possible. why not go in and simply ask?

Geezer
March 13th, 2009, 12:32
I have visited Tawan many times and have looked at Thaibody a few times. It is far too time consuming to look at all the photos on Thaibody to answer your question.

If you visit Tawan you will certainly see two or three, likely four or five, depending upon the night.

camperboy
April 20th, 2009, 15:44
tawan is the greatest bar ever... lol

April 20th, 2009, 16:34
To each his own, but you really need to get out more, Campberboy!

April 20th, 2009, 18:32
To each his own, but you really need to get out more, Campberboy!

Maybe he's got a thing for over-inflated bodies, zitty faces, and peanut testicles.

camperboy
April 20th, 2009, 18:36
lol...you guys...

my experienced with tawan was goooooD! lol...

but yeah am guilty of biaseness sometimes...so i have to visit more bars next lol... :salute: :salute: :salute:

anyways, i once emailed thaibody on how to contact the models for some "engagements".... till now no replies... :blackeye: :blackeye:

expected anyway... :shaking2: :shaking2:

painai2
April 20th, 2009, 19:20
I was in Tawan last night. I really like the kind of guy working there. Either you like it or you don't. If it's not your thing, then do go somewhere else. Personally, I think it's one of a kind on the planet. Anyway, last night one of my Tawan friends had on a Thaibody t-shirt. He said he wasn't listed on the website, they were given out as gifts. He did say that some guys were on the website though.

November 5th, 2009, 19:29
About 10 of them. I know then from Tawan, Thai body & the various weight training competitions. I'm pleased to announce that I've also trialled them all - some more than once. They're worth their weight in cum!