PDA

View Full Version : Do barboys often have bargirls as sisters?

pong
March 7th, 2009, 09:38
With just bargirls thats quite often the case-but it seems to me with barboys its far less. In case you asked about family and all that ( I usually do/did- the normal Thai conversation anyway) - were they the ones to led them into the flesh-trade? But I know there are also cases of father to son- brother phee/nong chai etc. And often bars seem to have a bunch of boys from the very same tiny ban=village - they knew one another from young school days.
This mainly about the assumed money-hungry tricks of those girls.

MARK
March 7th, 2009, 17:10
Several boys I know have sisters working in bars but donтАЩt now how to word this, they are boys that I have met out side the bar or only worked in my bar for 1or 2 days didnтАЩt like it because they were shy, moved to less well paid jobs, bull will still go off if I telephone them also strange very man looking boys but prefer bottom rather than top.
Nearly like they donтАЩt want there family to know they are gay.
All so have many girls bring a brother to the bar for the first time to work but have found very few stay more than a few days.
And letтАЩs not please confuse sister and brother, to the boy and girl couple that are both working bars different issue.
:scratch: :scratch:

CoffeeBreak
March 7th, 2009, 22:07
Do barboys often have bargirls as sisters?
Well if asked and answered barboys will tell you they stay in the same room as their "sister". By that they usually, but not always, mean their friend, which invariably that means their girlfriend who they are "bonking".

March 7th, 2009, 22:35
I know of one upmarket (if that's the right term) freelancer whose mother is working in a girlie bar in Nana in Bangkok.

I know of one upmarket (if that's the right term) freelancer ...... and a shed full of down market ones :thumbright:

Jetsam
March 8th, 2009, 00:25
Do barboys often have bargirls as sisters?

Way more often they have a bargirl as sister than that they have a bargirl as brother.

Dodger
March 8th, 2009, 04:20
A boy I know has a younger sister who works in a host bar in Bangkok. Interestly enough, she's a lesbian, and as open and uncaring about her sexuality as my bf, who's a total fem boy (ladyboy). They both seem comfortable with their jobs, could care less how others perceive them, and sometimes haggle about who's better looking. Watching them wrestle around with each other during their frequent, although sometimes agressive, sibling rivalries, is always funny. His sister being more masculine in terms of her physical abilities, always gets the best of him...as he trys to fend her off with his limp wrists...it's really hilarious.

I think there's a multitude of family connections working in or around the sex industiry. I met two brothers once who worked in the same gogo bar in Bangkok who would offer sandwich-time, and quite openly. Meaning, you could take them both off (which I did) and have a roll in the hay. And no, they weren't just referring to each other as brothers in the loose sense, meaning good friends. They looked alike, had nearly identical bodies, and were known by all the patrons to be natural brothers. They went down on each other (and inside each other) just as natural as any couple I've ever observed. A bit twisted I guess...but I was mau as hell and enjoyed every bit of it...and so did they.

This is Thailand

March 8th, 2009, 09:22
More typically, they have a bargirl as a girlfriend rather than a sister.

colmx
March 8th, 2009, 09:58
I still can't undrstand where this notion that all barboys (or even some/most barboys) are straight comes from....

Most the guys i know that work in the bar scene are gay....
They like men so they are able to have sex with men....

Most straight people could NOT fuck around with a gay person(no matter how much money was on offer or how handsome they are)... As far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as "gay-for-pay"

Its more like..."pretend-to-be-straight-to-turn-on-the-farang-sodomite-and-get-more-tip"

Dodger
March 8th, 2009, 10:27
colmx wrote:

I still can't undrstand where this notion that all barboys (or even some/most barboys) are straight comes from....

Colmx, in all due respect. as I know you are well traveled in LOS, many people have the notion that some are str8, although I don't recall anyone saying that all or most are str8, and I assume that notion comes from the fact that some are.