PDA

View Full Version : MISSING

gra46
March 7th, 2009, 05:23
Since the alledged death of HOMI (rip) i have noticed others gone missing
have you noticed who?
so over the month who have you noticed not posting?
Just no comments a name will do

giggsy
March 7th, 2009, 05:33
i think as a final tribute to him, spike should tell us the names of members who voted for him.i'm sure they will want everyone to know

oops you said no comments

giggsy
March 7th, 2009, 05:36
marsilius

Aunty
March 7th, 2009, 11:31
I'm very curious as to what's happened to curious.

CURIOUS, ARE YOU THERE???????????????? HELLO, ANYBODY HOME????????????????????

Oh it's as silent as the grave.

Thonglor55, hmmmmmm?

It's just pathetic. :angryfire:

gra46
March 7th, 2009, 12:09

Thonglor55, hmmmmmm?

Yes Dear,
Curious is the one that stands out for me too ...anymore now

gra46
March 8th, 2009, 10:50

Thonglor55, hmmmmmm?

Yes Dear,
Curious is the one that stands out for me too ...anymore now

Curious has PM me so he still around but mot posting at this time
i wont mention what reasons he not on as i do believe it his personal reasons
I know use guys all miss him

March 8th, 2009, 17:13
I wonder what happened to GRA45 ?

That one really has me stumped......

Smiles
March 8th, 2009, 19:24
... I wonder what happened to GRA45/46/69 ?
Troll heaven? Some call it Wuggermyfingerinpoop, New South Wales.

Cheers ...

gra46
March 9th, 2009, 06:38
I wonder what happened to GRA45 ?

I heard he in Phuket at the moment

Marsilius
March 9th, 2009, 20:38
Thanks for noticing my absence, Giggsy. There are several reasons, including the fact that, with no planned visit to Thailand due again before November (thanks, credit crunch!), my interest in things Thai has waned somewhat for the time being.

But, of course, that is something only applicable to me. So is there anything else that might also have deterred others from posting with the frequency they did before? Well, in my case you can certainly add the new design of the Sawatdee Gay Thailand Webite. I find it impossible to say why, but I find the new look of the site far more off-putting than its previous incarnation and have not been able to summon up much enthusiasm to add to it since I returned from Thailand at the beginning of January. Somehow, too, (though this is an entirely subjective observation) the quality and subject-matter of recent postings fails to make me want to make a contribution these days.

giggsy
March 10th, 2009, 04:54
Thanks for noticing my absence, Giggsy. There are several reasons, including the fact that, with no planned visit to Thailand due again before November (thanks, credit crunch!), my interest in things Thai has waned somewhat for the time being.

But, of course, that is something only applicable to me. So is there anything else that might also have deterred others from posting with the frequency they did before? Well, in my case you can certainly add the new design of the Sawatdee Gay Thailand Webite. I find it impossible to say why, but I find the new look of the site far more off-putting than its previous incarnation and have not been able to summon up much enthusiasm to add to it since I returned from Thailand at the beginning of January. Somehow, too, (though this is an entirely subjective observation) the quality and subject-matter of recent postings fails to make me want to make a contribution these days.

wow..I thought because it was newer it must be better, but i agree with you, the old board seemed better somehow ,perhaps the colour or the way it was set out . I wonder if anyone else has a view?

Smiles
March 10th, 2009, 15:55
" ... wow..I thought because it was newer it must be better, but i agree with you, the old board seemed better somehow ,perhaps the colour or the way it was set out . I wonder if anyone else has a view? ... "
You may have already tried this, but I'll mention it anyway: you can change the 'look' of the Board by going to >>> User Control Panel >>> Board Preferences >>> My Board Style >>> Click the dropdown menu >>> Choose 'Subsilver2' >>> Submit Changes

The Board default 'look' is Prosilver2, and that's also the 'look' you get when not logged in. But if you choose the 'Subsilver2' option you'll find a Board 'look' which is fairly close to the original version.
I've got mine set to Subsilver and much prefer it.

Cheers ...

March 10th, 2009, 23:46
have you noticed who?

Gra45/46 appears almost obsessed with Homi..... could they be one in the same?

Marsilius
March 10th, 2009, 23:59
Can someone direct me to the "user control panel"? I will give that a try to see if I like the look any better!

March 11th, 2009, 00:11
Can someone direct me to the "user control panel"? I will give that a try to see if I like the look any better!

On my page, it's on the grey menu bar at the top of the page under the site banner, almost dead centre. Hold the mouse arrow over 'Control Panel' and 'User Control Panel' will appear in a box below.

giggsy
March 11th, 2009, 02:44

On my page, it's on the grey menu bar at the top of the page under the site banner, almost dead centre. Hold the mouse arrow over 'Control Panel' and 'User Control Panel' will appear in a box below.

P.S. you have got to be logged on to access it

gra46
March 11th, 2009, 05:57
have you noticed who?

Im just not bright enough ,maybe just maybe you obsessed with me being obsessed with Homi

March 11th, 2009, 15:05
have you noticed who?

Im just not bright enough ,maybe just maybe you obsessed with me being obsessed with Homi

Who knows...anything is possible I guess.

I've only now mentioned this. You started this thread and have made several references to your beloved (alter ego?) in other threads.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a little self love now and again. A guys got to get if from somewhere. :3some:

Marsilius
March 11th, 2009, 19:55
Thanks for the advice on changing the look of the page - now much improved, in my view!

March 14th, 2009, 04:51
" ... wow..I thought because it was newer it must be better, but i agree with you, the old board seemed better somehow ,perhaps the colour or the way it was set out . I wonder if anyone else has a view? ... "
You may have already tried this, but I'll mention it anyway: you can change the 'look' of the Board by going to >>> User Control Panel >>> Board Preferences >>> My Board Style >>> Click the dropdown menu >>> Choose 'Subsilver2' >>> Submit Changes

The Board default 'look' is Prosilver2, and that's also the 'look' you get when not logged in. But if you choose the 'Subsilver2' option you'll find a Board 'look' which is fairly close to the original version.
I've got mine set to Subsilver and much prefer it.

Cheers ...

Wow, you really know how to live it up ... :web:

Davey612
June 4th, 2009, 00:33
Rather than starting a new thread, I am going to hijack this one.

Just wanted to say goodbye to the Coloner aka Homi. When the first message was posted about him, I hoped that it was merely him trying to play another trick on us, and reappear soon. Maybe he is still alive and will still play a trick on us.

Whatever may be, I just want to say that I enjoyed your strange sense of humor. Steve or whatever name you use.

Wesley
June 4th, 2009, 02:52
Curious posted in the American Idol thread "Posted: Fri 29 May, 2009 8:09 pm"

Wes

June 4th, 2009, 17:29
...and where has TopJohn5 got to? ... and Pascal, last heard from before visiting the "luxurious holiday residence for homosexual elderly or disable men"??

giggsy
June 4th, 2009, 23:44
...and where has TopJohn5 got to? ... and Pascal, last heard from before visiting the "luxurious holiday residence for homosexual elderly or disable men"??
hmmm we never did get a report on "gaydreamresidence" now called "Morning cloud village" from pascal. it is located next to a golf course.perhaps thats where Pascals body is buried.i hope micheal barrymore wasn't staying at the time pascal went to visit. perhaps Gone Fishing could go and do a recce on the place or has anyone else visited the place and survived to tell?

Smiles
June 13th, 2009, 19:06
" ...and where has TopJohn5 got to? ... "after posting 233 messages on Sawatdee (mostly regarding his upcoming first trip to Thailand), TopJohn seems to have disappeared into the jungle.
I met him ~ in company with Colmx ~ at Memories Bar in Pattaya back during his holiday last December. We had a few drinks then we all went to an outdoor Issan music festival together. We left a bit early, but last I saw of Topjohn was him drinking his face off (with Colmx, not necessary to say) and having a very good time ... 'some Thai guy' ~ or perhaps 'guys', can't remember ~ on his arm. We made the usual pledges to keep in touch.

TopJohn's last post on Sawatdee seems to have been posted on January 15/09. Since then not a word:

" ... Gentlemen,
I am sitting here in Two Guys Guest House with TOQ on my 3rd return to Pattaya after extending my stay through January 22nd.
You are all correct. I have been a very very busy boy :cheers: I have, with the exception of sending a couple of PM's to folks I met in the flesh, been having a blast and relaxing my fingers for the inevitable barrage of posts I will do when I get home. I have not posted under my name or any other name in open forum. I made one post a few weeks ago on another board but not here. I have much to report and even some of it may be interesting to a few of you! You'll all get your chance at me soon!
I have had no reasons to ask questions of folks on the board as I have had very few questions and any I have had I have asked people "live". I truly love to just experience the country and people contrary to some folksтАЩ impressions of me as not able to "live in the moment". After I do my prep work for a trip I just do what I feel like doing (after taking in the good advice) and pretty much just enjoy myself.
On the trip here I have off-ed a few boys for long times (6 days) and short times (an hour). I spent 2 weeks with my friend from the Philippines and also 2 different university boys (one for a trip to Koh Samui and then a few weeks later a trip to BKK).
I have done gay things, cultural things, touristy things and just NO-things...........
I loved meeting and talking to many of you and many of you I still want to meet! I'm certainly not hiding......just on holiday.....
If you are in Pattaya drop by Two Guys and say hi.
~TopJohn5 ... "
Perhaps he's posting on Ting Tong, or some less, er, 'energetic' message board. He certainly made effusive intentions to write about his travels here.

Too bad.

June 15th, 2009, 19:31
hmmm we never did get a report on "gaydreamresidence" now called "Morning cloud village" from pascal. it is located next to a golf course.perhaps thats where Pascals body is buried.i hope micheal barrymore wasn't staying at the time pascal went to visit. perhaps Gone Fishing could go and do a recce on the place or has anyone else visited the place and survived to tell?

By a strange coincidence, giggsy, I actually go past "Morning Cloud", as the house is now called, quite frequently - sometimes even daily.

I noticed that the name on the stone slab outside the house had been changed to "Morning Cloud" quite some time ago, but presumaby it is still under the same ownership as the same pick-up is still usually parked outside. It is acually inside Phoenix Golf Course (the grounds of the golf course are quite extensive), located between "The Lakes" and the Ban Amphur exit. I can't imagine why anyone would want to go there for a holiday but it is a nice house, typical of many on the golf course, quiet but not isolated - it backs on to a lake, though, and who knows what is lurking in its murky depths???

giggsy
June 15th, 2009, 23:32
there is not an age limit to morning cloud residence but there is a mental test that all "patients" must take before they are allowed to stay there. I have copied it from their web site. See if you qualify to stay there by taking the test. :scratch:

1. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," give up now and do something else.

Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even
overheat. Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such
as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3.

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from
blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house
is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks," why
the hell are you still reading these???
If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.

4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or "no man's land"?

Answer: You don't bury survivors.

If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you
said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to
Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus; In Reading,
six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people
get off and four get on. In Cardiff! , 11 people get off and 16 people
get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on In
Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.
What was the name of the bus driver?

Answer: Oh,for crying out loud!
Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
you need all 5 questions correct if you are mentally fit enough to stay there if not it will have to be two guys again!!