PDA

View Full Version : Hua Hin gay spot

March 5th, 2009, 17:15
I will be in Hua Hin tomorrow evening, I want to know that is there any place where you can off a boy or getting a sex massage ? I will be staying at Sofitel. Thanks

Bob
March 5th, 2009, 22:17
I will be in Hua Hin tomorrow evening, I want to know that is there any place where you can off a boy or getting a sex massage ? I will be staying at Sofitel. Thanks

Well, you uppity bitch! I'm staying in some frumpy condo about 300 yards south of there.....

Yes, you can off at any of the three bars (Red Indian, Guys, and Faqthong) and you can get a massage (upstairs, not that nice) at either Guys or Faqthong. I'd love to see you take a couple (or a dozen) back to Sofitel just to see the reaction.

P.S. Just kidding about the frumpy.....rather uppity myself these days.

March 6th, 2009, 01:19
When I was in Hua Hin last time, Faqthong was the only decent place to find real beauties. Their massage rooms upstairs are very basic, but clean. If you go, give Ton a kiss from me.

March 6th, 2009, 04:09
When I was in Hua Hin last time, Faqthong was the only decent place to find real beauties. Their massage rooms upstairs are very basic, but clean. If you go, give Ton a kiss from me.

Hi guys I am new so this is my first post. Wanted to start here and say I agree, Faqthong is the most decent place. I have been to a few and would give this on 8 out of 10. Very clean rooms 100% agreed..

Dodger
March 6th, 2009, 06:11
Can someone describe these 3 bars in a little more detail ?

Specifically, what types of boys do they staff, e.g., man boys, gay boys, srt8 boys, hairy boys, fem-boys, ladyboys, shoe shine boys etc. ?

Smiles, where are you when we need you. I mean, what's more important: Suphot walking around half naked on your patio, or this forum? Get your priorities straight and start focusing...555

x in pattaya
March 6th, 2009, 10:18
Smiles, where are you when we need you. I mean, what's more important: Suphot walking around half naked on your patio, or this forum? Get your priorities straight and start focusing...555

Suphot & Smiles are walking around half naked in Phuket at the moment, Bangkok next. He's been informed that his wisdom is being sought.

Bob
March 6th, 2009, 11:22

Suphot & Smiles are walking around half naked in Phuket at the moment, Bangkok next. He's been informed that his wisdom is being sought.

Egads, he'll work himself up a stiffy knowing that the world is wanting his opinion! What he really wants to tell you about is the Big Bang theory.....

Somebody asked for a better description of the three bars here and the types of boys there. I can give it a try although I acknowledge beforehand that I'm not very good at classifying or describing. Anyway, for what it's worth (worth the price of admission?), here goes:

1. Faqthong. As a couple of other posters noted, probably the best one here (probably my favorite anyway). Like the other two bars, the premises are rather small....Faqthong being essentially a townhouse on Soi 80 (north of Petch Kasem by 3-4 blocks - and, I might add, maybe 200 or 300 yards from where some wacky Canadian I know resides) and consists of a ground floor of maybe 16 feet wide by about 40 feet deep. The boys? Well, somewhat of a variety but the best way I can describe them is "they're boys" or "young men." I think most are mid-twenties or older and all are friendly and polite. Don't recall any muscle guys at any of the bars although I've seen some heavier tatooed and "rougher" (just my impression) guys at the Red Indian Bar.

[As an aside, the wacky Canadian suggested I consider renting the townhouse that's for rent immediately next to
Faqthong. Surely an unwise move at least to me (my Chiangmai bf, who just left after a week's stay here, also concurred that such a rental could have been very unwise and possibly lethal...)].

While I'm at it, none of the bars here have anybody that's underage as far as I can tell. Youngest person I've run into so far (at Guys) is 19 (and, yes, I saw the ID). I can't guarantee this with respect to all the boys but I've not seen a one who looks any younger than the 19-year-old at Guys.

2. Guys Bar & Massage. Small bar on either Soi 65 or the street named Naresdamri. About the same sized premises as Faqthong (which, by the way, means "pumpkin" in passah thai) with usually 6-8 guys hanging around.
Same type of guys as at Faqthong, I suppose. Decent friendly guys.

3. Red Indian Bar. Rather small place, maybe 10 feet by 20' at most. First time I was there this trip was with the wacky Canadian and a buddy from Pattaya and and it took the Pattaya buddy (you know who you are!) about 9 nanoseconds to hone in on the one guy who I thought was quite good-looking there. Least favorite of the three bars for me as I've only seen one young gentleman that seemed to be good-looking (but that's a personal taste, I suppose). As mentioned above, most of the young gentlemen there seem a bit rougher to me - but, again, that's personal taste. I would note that I've spent very little time at Red Indian (maybe have been there 3 times for one-two drinks during the last 5 weeks) and had only stopped in there briefly on two prior occasions - so maybe my lack of familiarity there affects my judgment. As to how you get to the Red Indian Bar? Hmmm.....I can get there but I can't tell you how to get there (it's roughly 50 yards northeast of the Naresdamri/DamnoenKasem intersection).

None of the bars have any "ladyboys" per se although there's one or two kids who are slightly effeminate. As to whether they are gay or straight? Hell if I know (or care).

Okay.....we'll wait for better information from the wacky Canadian.

x in pattaya
March 6th, 2009, 11:32
Egads, he'll work himself up a stiffy knowing that the world is wanting his opinion! What he really wants to tell you about is the Big Bang theory.....
I thought I detected some heavy breathing when I told him someone actually wanted him to supply some info on HH.

Okay.....we'll wait for better information from the wacky Canadian.

I think I spotted a little typo there. You wrote "better." I'm sure you meant "long-winded."

Diec
March 6th, 2009, 15:53
]

I think I spotted a little typo there. You wrote "better." I'm sure you meant "long-winded."[/quote]

x, you are so cute at spotting typos. Have you thought about leaving this board once again and writing your cute little Smurfholicious once again? Remember when you left this board and thought people would flock after you and they didn't? I think you should write more Smurf stuff. It defines you.

x in pattaya
March 6th, 2009, 16:16
x, you are so cute at spotting typos. Have you thought about leaving this board once again and writing your cute little Smurfholicious once again?

My cute Smurfholicious?? I have no idea what that means.

Remember when you left this board and thought people would flock after you and they didn't? I think you should write more Smurf stuff. It defines you.

I recall choosing to stop posting ... a couple of times ... because I was spending too much time on the board and I was being drawn into unpleasant confrontations with some of the bitter old things that hang out here. Actually getting close to doing that again, and for the same reason.

Interacting with people on this board can be enjoyable even when it's somewhat combative, but it also tends over time to bring out the worst in me and the worst in some others. In your case, there isn't a great deal of difference between the best and the worst, but then you're obviously a very unhappy person.

How could people flock after me? Where would they flock after me? Why would I want to be in the midst of a flock?

I have only a vague idea about what a Smurf is, so writing "Smurf stuff" after I supposedly left the board I don't understand at all. What does it mean and where would I be writing about it?

Why not have a few more shots of the Mekhong firewater. You'll feel better I'm sure. Is there a full moon tonight?

P.S. I can never figure out why this board seems to provoke so many emotional interactions from the participants, including me, whereas a board like CFS which is not moderated in a heavy-handed way seems so calm by comparison.

Dodger
March 6th, 2009, 16:22
Bob..

Thanks for your description.

Boys who appear in there mid-twenties or older...tatooed rough looking guys...not exactly my cup of tea, but maybe worth a visit some day.

Smiles
March 6th, 2009, 17:43
As noted above (by a member who doesn't appear to be able to conceive that others might like a little privacy once in a while) the LIve-In and I are in Patong for a few days soaking up the joys of the beach and whining about the Worst GoGo Bar Show imaginable playing right now at My Way.

For very good details on the host bar scene in Hua Hin, please see the above post by Bob ... a man who has ~ in a mere few weeks ~ trolled (on hands and knees) every square inch of all the venues, sniffed every hong nam toilet seat therein, and let it be known that 'he's available' to every Japanesed spiky hair-do'ed Thai guy trollope between Cha Am and Prachuap Kiri Khan.

Just to add my own observation: as we speak, the Red Indian Bar in Hua Hin employs a sweet-Thai-smiler possessing the most scrumptious, perfectly-rounded, breathlessly up-lifted, sensuously curved from coccyx tip to leg top, dreamfully grabbable bubble butt I've ever had the pleasure to observe with eyes a-poppin' (yet remaining Mr Cool throughout, as long as one ignores the sweating upper lip).
This my friends, is an ass to travel for, a plane/bus/limo to catch for ... frankly, the most perfect derriere I'ver seen on a Thai guy.
And he's in Hua Hin! Right now!!

Hotels booked with little notice, if needed: PM 'Dave' [smiles] via this Board PM feature.

Cheers ...

DISCLAIMER: I am 'Smiles' and I approve of this message. Please don't demand your fare and hotel costs back if you disagree with my assessment of this truly spectacular butt. As someone once said: one man's spicy/sour Tom Yam is another man's soi dog urine.

Dodger
March 6th, 2009, 18:44
Well...it's about time you showed up.

My Way used to have a RED HOT dancer with bleached blonde hair who was to die for. He was also the best dancer I've ever seen grace a stage. He wasn't off the stage for 5 seconds and some farang beat me to the punch and offered him a drink. The show stunk...but I could have watched that boy dance all night.

Reading your description of that boys butt made both of my lips moist and gave my tongue an erection

Cees-Holland
March 6th, 2009, 19:42
Thanks Smiles!
I asked my boss for the first possible vacation time.
And already booked a airplane ticket and the first available hotel (in Cha-Am, that seems to be close enough, I hope. I am a newbe).
The downside is, it will be beginning of June! Can you keep his butt safe until then?

Silly me, thinking that Pattaya was the place to be.

Bob
March 6th, 2009, 22:49
Since the town is empty tonight, I went and had a couple of beers with Dton (or Ton) at Faqthong tonight and then followed up with a couple of more beers with Wut and Tae at Guys Bar & Massage. Forgot to say hello for you to Ton, Tom, but will do so next time.

Now, for the record, I'm back at my temporary home alone, reading my bible, and praying for all your souls. (One out of three ain't bad, isn't it?).

llz
March 7th, 2009, 02:11
What about Candlelight that was still open last November ? Three guys or so in this bar beer / massage place downtown Hua Hin (north fork at the east of Soi Selekam). I could have chosen one of them for a massage but I agree that Faq Thong is the place I prefer in this lovely resort.

Bob
March 7th, 2009, 09:52
Candlelight failed as a gay place and is now appears to be failing as a straight place. I've asked just this week if there are any other gay venues around but I've been told there are none other than the three mentioned.

PeterUK
March 7th, 2009, 10:22
First time I was there this trip was with the wacky Canadian and a buddy from Pattaya and and it took the Pattaya buddy (you know who you are!) about 9 nanoseconds to hone in on the one guy who I thought was quite good-looking there.

Did it really take that long? It felt quicker. :king:

March 7th, 2009, 15:09
Was that really "my" Ton from Nongkhai or rather Laos? If so, don't forget the kiss next time. If not, maybe you want to kiss the guy anyway :drunken:

Bob
March 7th, 2009, 18:13
Was that really "my" Ton from Nongkhai or rather Laos? If so, don't forget the kiss next time. If not, maybe you want to kiss the guy anyway :drunken:

Sorry, Tom, not the same guy (I know where he's from as we discussed it last evening and it isn't anywhere near Nongkhai or Laos). Dton (or Ton) is a rather common name.

x in pattaya
March 7th, 2009, 22:49
As noted above (by a member who doesn't appear to be able to conceive that others might like a little privacy once in a while) the LIve-In and I are in Patong for a few days soaking up the joys of the beach

Hmmm a coincidence ???

PATONG, PHUKET: Kathu Police last night dispatched three groups of officers to conduct random drug checks of staff and patrons at nightclubs in Phuket.

One group of officers checked bars along Soi Bangla, another group checked bars along the beach road, and a third group went to Phang Muang and Sirirat Roads at the south end of Patong.

Kathu Police Inspector Nikorn Chootong told the Gazette that the crackdown was ordered by the Royal Thai Police following a reported increase in the use of ya bah (methamphetamine).

The inspection teams, of about 10 persons each, included district officials and female workers from the local public health office who took urine samples from everyone on the premises at each location and tested them for amphetamine use.

Three patrons of the Khon Lang Chang pub, on the road to Karon, tested positive when their urine turned the telltale purple.

The inspectors also checked for weapons and inspected identification cards to ensure no minors were present.

Pol Maj Nikorn said the random checks will continue next week.

-- Phuket Gazette 2009-03-07

March 8th, 2009, 06:19
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if there is anything gay in Cha am??

Also what is the name of the boy with the great butt at Indian bar!?

Tim

Smiles
March 8th, 2009, 19:17
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if there is anything gay in Cha am??

Also what is the name of the boy with the great butt at Indian bar!?

Tim
~ There are no 'gay' venues that I know of in Cha Am. Having said that, there is "something gay" in every town in Thailand ... just not all so readily available with number tags and pole dancing in underwear outside.

~ The Great Butt is nameless. I did not say a word that night ... just drooled. But I will try and find out one night, and post it here.

Cheers ...

Smiles
March 8th, 2009, 19:19
Thanks Smiles!
I asked my boss for the first possible vacation time.
And already booked a airplane ticket and the first available hotel (in Cha-Am, that seems to be close enough, I hope. I am a newbe).
The downside is, it will be beginning of June! Can you keep his butt safe until then?

Silly me, thinking that Pattaya was the place to be.
Not sure why you would stay in Cha Am. It's a 20 minute tuk tuk ride to Hua Hin and has not that much to recommend it. The beach is much better in HH.

Cheers ...

Cees-Holland
March 8th, 2009, 19:39
(on a more serious note :) On my first visit I am doing a 3 week Bus-Tour full with old-farts, although i am still very young-ish :geek: .
A Package deal, with the last week in Cha-Am.
It seems the right thing to do if one wants to see (a bit) of what Thailand has to offer.