PDA

View Full Version : LYC Thailand

March 4th, 2009, 04:11
I have been trying to contact the LYC Thailand but no success. I have emailed them 3 times in the past week but there has been no reply. I heard they reorganized recently so maybe the emails are not getting through to the new committee. Can anybody give me a contact email or phone number?

lonelywombat
March 4th, 2009, 04:43
I have been trying to contact the LYC Thailand but no success. I have emailed them 3 times in the past week but there has been no reply. I heard they reorganized recently so maybe the emails are not getting through to the new committee. Can anybody give me a contact email or phone number?

I had heard @richards was the local meeting point in BKK

I pass on this link on condition you tell me more about this hottie in the following link, pgreport 24 feb2009

http://www.pgreport.com/240209/240209.htm#lyc
[attachment=0:2sate3l6]lycbkk1.jpg[/attachment:2sate3l6]

March 4th, 2009, 09:45
i am a member and if you cant reaching them then pm me and ill be happy to help out.

madcabbage-old
March 9th, 2009, 13:10
The cutie in the Pic is named Ball.

A lovely guy who has worked for Richard a long time. (Richard speaks very highly of him as well) Have had the pleasure of being served by Ball many times, always with a cheeky grin but with a professional attitude.

lonelywombat
March 9th, 2009, 13:30

A lovely guy who has worked for Richard a long time. (Richard speaks very highly of him as well)
Have had the pleasure of being served by Ball many times, always with a cheeky grin but with a professional attitude.

OMG I will have to go and lie down, and contemplate that

March 9th, 2009, 14:07
The cutie in the Pic is named Ball.....

Only one?

madcabbage-old
March 9th, 2009, 14:58
I WIsh believe me.

Ball is a waiter at Richards. usually in long pants and shirt.

March 10th, 2009, 04:56

A lovely guy who has worked for Richard a long time. (Richard speaks very highly of him as well)

When Richard has finished drooling over his staff maybe he can have the good manners to reply to my emails?

lonelywombat
March 10th, 2009, 06:01

When Richard has finished drooling over his staff maybe he can have the good manners to reply to my emails?

I just visited Dreadedned.com for some info on another matter

On the right hand side of the page were 9 functions for march at @richards

When I click on more details it takes me to the website which has not been updated from february functions

There is an enquiry form on
http://www.richards-bangkok.com/calendar/

March 10th, 2009, 19:23
I just visited Dreadedned.com for some info on another matter

On the right hand side of the page were 9 functions for march at @richards

Dreaded Ned's calendar is a farce. Nine events listed for March and seven of them at Richards!

Walking around Silom & Suriwong last Friday night there were lots of things going on; most places were really very busy but Ned lists only one of them. The notable exception was Ned's only calendar listing: @Richards, which had a handful of old codgers sat there when I looked up that alleyway at about 11pm. Seems like Ned's calendar is more like a list of places to avoid; a kiss of death if you get noticed by him.

That calendar reveals more about dreaded ned than it does about the events in Bangkok and shows how little effort he now puts into maintaining his website.

TrongpaiExpat
March 10th, 2009, 22:25
Ned the person, not the web site, used to be active in gay events in Bangkok. I have not seen him or heard anything about him in years. He last posted on this board on 13 Nov 2005 about Bangkok Pride and not a word since. Do we add him to the MIA list?