PDA

View Full Version : Future Boys Bangkok

TrongpaiExpat
March 1st, 2009, 14:03
At one time, Future Boys was the number one bar on the soi. It fell from that platform some time ago but I dropped in last night for the midnight show and there has been a significant turn around. There's was an on going chuck-wow show from three attractive boys in the shower stage to the right of the center stage with impressive erections. There were quite a few boys on stage, good mix of types and good quality. Many of the waiters were attractive too. The staff are now in air captain outfits.

The audience was on the sparse side compared to the other bars on the soi. Boys Bangkok was packed for the first show.

The show had 5 acts, all sexual or erotic. No show/dance or lip sync numbers that did not involve some sex and or nudity. The first was 5 or 6 guys dancing erotically and showing erections. Then two sa-moking numbers one with candles dripping hot wax and one with two lady boys (really guys in drag) doing two guys on a sofa to some music and dancing. Another dance and show number and the finally a one on one acrobatic fucking show. Good stage performance and production.

Two negatives, music was just a little too loud and there's smoking. I was given an ashtray when I walked in, I passed it back. I was lucky than no one around me was smoking but it's not that bad, some decent ventilation so I did not come out smelling like smoke.

On a side note: Siam Boys is now totally gone, it an open billiards (snooker) bar and Dick's Cafe has a new menu. Dick's is celebrating their 10 year anniversary with 10% off all check bins. They seem to be doing more business now.

I don't know if Future Boys is going to keep up the quality but for my visit last night it's back to it's old self, good shows, well done, new lighting and in my opinion an impressive selection of boys.

neddy3
March 1st, 2009, 14:44
Encouraging news.
This certainly has been a good bar in times past.

"The music was only a little too loud". A common fault in this soi.
I visited XBoys recently, and the music was loud to the point of pain. To what point?

thrillbill
March 1st, 2009, 15:27
Encouraging news.
This certainly has been a good bar in times past.

"The music was only a little too loud". A common fault in this soi.
I visited XBoys recently, and the music was loud to the point of pain. To what point?

Connecting to the quote "the music was loud to the point of pain" relates to BoyzBoyz in Pattaya...whenever Jimmy (I think that is the owner's name) is singing in drag, they have to turn it up full volume as if it will make the lip sync better.This is when I walk out -TOO LOUD (and I am the kind that likes the loud music at California Wow).

TrongpaiExpat
March 1st, 2009, 18:35
Future is not as loud as X boys, they take first place on the soi for ear nerve damage.

Boys Bangkok and Dream Boys have decent volume levels and are still the only non smoking go-go's on the soi.

Brad the Impala
March 2nd, 2009, 00:48
Good news that this bar may be improving again. It was always the most regular and sometimes only destination in this street, until it's recent and rapid decline.

What do we put the improvements down to?

lo-so
March 2nd, 2009, 02:10
Brad - perhaps helped by getting in a few guys from so so so close to the Laos border who are wonderfully playful. Also (as much as the feline contingent might deplore it) there exists the ability to enjoy a few drinks whilst having a cig- it has increased the revenue somewhat.
The weekend prices are regrettably about the same as the others on S/Twil. at about 250- but at least their G&T will put hairs on your chest, and lead in one's pencil- although so much so that regrettably (on my part at least) the follow through was rather desultory- despite the chap's beat efforts. However for me the flight crew uniforms worn by the waiters were most attractive (not trolly dollies!).

So, in sum, it is a rather expensive bar but with reasonable measures and a good mix of boys/lads and thankfully a lack of those ghastly katoey lip sink so called cabaret shows; which I personally detest.

BTW I have no interest financially or otherwise in this business save for the occasional financial consideration provided to the wonderful young men that I have met there (obviously such a consideration is for their time and hospitality and should not be considered to in way be an acknowledgment of services that are not legally provided for - This Caveat is aimed at those who are rather too keen to point out faults)

I hope to try out the park close to Wat Po next week having engaged a taxi driver that understands my wish to perhaps further my knowledge of the Thai army and will, if all goes well, post something regarding those endeavours.

In vino veritas.

Dick
March 8th, 2009, 05:24
I've always put Future Boys towards the top of my list of boy bars to visit in Bangkok. They have nice bodies to choose from and I find boys and management generally welcoming. Can be pricey at weekends. Didn't visit last couple of trips as was able to phone a favourite from the bar to attend on me for a few days instead. (Paid the off fee to the boy none the less.)
Some of the 'boys' have been with this bar a long time... which might suggest it has maintained its popularity amongst us punters - if the boys feel no need to move on.