PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Pictures of this New sensation.

March 1st, 2009, 11:55
New fabulous Picture of the VENUE & SHOWROOM SPA HOTEL.
http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/residence.html

I was sent this Information, so rather then double up, I now see it has been nipped in the Bud by TINGTONG, so as I could not do better Enjoy.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4197

lonelywombat
March 1st, 2009, 16:13
Is this the same messenger that kept on promoting Oceans1

March 1st, 2009, 16:43
I bet you wished you could afford one of those OCEAN 1 Apartments now, Old lonley, I hear any one who bought one is in for a very Big Financial Bonus.

I would be amazed if The VENUE HOTEL RESORT is not a BIG HIT because the Guys running it are putting Blood, sweat and tears into it, giving 120% if they do have problems, it will because Stingy people like you who want everything for nothing,

I can assure you, If I stick my neck out and promote anything, if its JJ Pub, Baan Dok Mai Guest House, or even OCEAN 1, TRUST ME IT WILL BE A BIG SUCCESS, as was View Tally 6 when every one said, they would never build it, in front of the Twin Towers on Jomtien Beach, I told you they would, watch this space, re OCEAN 1 your be eating your words one day, and now with my latest new favorite eating Diner тАЭThe RitzтАЭ n Jomtien Complex, but why am I telling you all beyond your small Budget.

latintopxxx
March 1st, 2009, 18:51
Thanks for thr info cockalicky, I usually stay at Tui's right on the beach front and pay 1800 for a very dated tired looking (but clean) double room, with no pool. Just checked the venue website and the rates are around the same; definitely a better deal.
Just hope that they don't complicate matters by making it difficult to invite boys back to your room, no problem at Tui's.

March 1st, 2009, 19:03
Thanks for thr info cockalicky, I usually stay at Tui's right on the beach front and pay 1800 for a very dated tired looking (but clean) double room, with no pool. Just checked the venue website and the rates are around the same; definitely a better deal.
Just hope that they don't complicate matters by making it difficult to invite boys back to your room, no problem at Tui's.

Dont worry Knowing the Guyz running The Venue as I do, everything will be legal and above Board, they may warn you if they think the boy is going to put you into any danger, all depends on what you call boys :scratch:

Brad the Impala
March 2nd, 2009, 01:05
These are indeed "amazing" photos! I have never before seen shop houses or swimming pools in Thailand. Has anyone else ever come across this phenomenon before?

Perhaps the owners should contact Unesco, as they will provide grants for World Heritage sites.

Bob
March 2nd, 2009, 09:06
While we're in the "if I say it, it must be true" mode, could you advise of the lotto numbers this coming weekend?

Patexpat
March 2nd, 2009, 11:01
I think it's amazing that anyone can be so inept at photoshop ....

March 2nd, 2009, 14:26
Is this the same messenger that kept on promoting Oceans1

Indeed yes, LW - and so much else that has never lived up to the hype or even got off the ground (sorry, pun intended!).

March 2nd, 2009, 15:08
Naughty but Nice Brad says:- Quote :These are indeed "amazing" photos! I have never before seen shop houses or swimming pools in Thailand. Has anyone else ever come across this phenomenon before? End quote

The Fun fattman says quote: These are indeed "amazing" photos! I have never before seen shop houses or swimming pools in Thailand. Has anyone else ever come across this phenomenon before? End quote.

Ambitious Bob says: - Quote While we're in the "if I say it, it must be true" mode, could you advise of the lotto numbers this coming weekend? End quote Cocky says: Try some thing with 69 in it mate.

Very Funny guys, but its really not the Building so much, that is going to be a New Sensation, with The JOMTIEN GAY BEACH, "VENUE RESORT AND SHOWROOM SPA" even though that will be a wonderful change, to most Hotels Resorts, it will be whatтАЩs going on inside.

Handsome Guys, good fun shows and lots and lots of surprises, being brought in from all over the World.

Dont forget, like a quality Wine, some times its better if you wait for it to mature.

Just wait, your see what I mean soon?

lonelywombat
March 2nd, 2009, 15:14
Dont forget, like a quality Wine, some times its better if you wait for it to mature.

After all your over the top raves , we thought that like good wine you might mature

Now you are back to over promoting Sunee venues, does this mean your money has run out?

March 2nd, 2009, 16:26

After all your over the top raves , we thought that like good wine you might mature

Now you are back to over promoting Sunee venues, does this mean your money has run out?

.No Old Lonely we are not all like you, mine is now flowing in, thank God after 4 Court cases, apart from the Currency problems, shame you have to still work well into your 70s washing dishes, in that cafe you work in, but itтАЩs good you can at your age. At least it helps you visit once a year, with the aid of your small pension. :blackeye:

TrongpaiExpat
March 3rd, 2009, 12:04
Last week I walked past The Venue a few times and if this is ready for occupancy next month I would be surprised. It's a busy construction site, not sure where the photos came from but it looks nice.

As for LMTU, I would venture to guess that the owner(s) of the The Venue don't have a clue who he is but if LMTU is really "friends" with the owner, he would be better off telling him to shut up.

March 3rd, 2009, 12:41
.Yes your right that LMTU should shut up, he is old news, but then again its nice you took the trouble to look at THE JOMTIEM BEACH, "VENUE", SHOWROOM AND RESORT SPA, HOTEL, after reading my post here, I know your love it when its Finished, with all the unique Ideas planned for it.

I'm sure youтАЩre as excited as I am, to see the finished product, and Visit the fabulous shows planned for us all to enjoy at a price we can all afford.

Thanks for your comments, I to hope that nasty LMTU does not start his antics again, at least with me you get some fun reports that are interesting. :scratch:

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 3rd, 2009, 23:29
Last week I walked past The Venue a few times and if this is ready for occupancy next month I would be surprised. It's a busy construction site, not sure where the photos came from but it looks nice.

As for LMTU, I would venture to guess that the owner(s) of the The Venue don't have a clue who he is but if LMTU is really "friends" with the owner, he would be better off telling him to shut up.

oh for God's sake..get out of the right side of the bed one morning and you may be pleasantly suprised !

Am I right in guessing this establishment is owned by two Englishmen who ran a hotel in the north of England ?

They should know the business by now and as both have been visiting Pattaya for years I reckon they know what the scene needs.
(I hope that gets me a large drink on the house on my first visit)

Bob
March 4th, 2009, 20:14
I'm sure youтАЩre as excited as I am

Yes, there's a stirring in my loins this very minute. Then again, it might be gas....
As one poster put it, the owner might fare better if you remained silent.

March 4th, 2009, 20:21
I'm sure youтАЩre as excited as I am

Yes, there's a stirring in my loins this very minute. Then again, it might be gas....
As one poster put it, the owner might fare better if you remained silent.

Really Bob may be you should get your eyes seen to, with nearly 1500 Views in a few days, IтАЩm sure if I wanted to advertise my business, I'd find that very healthy and with all the p.m s and emails IтАЩm getting your obviously very jealous no one is reading anything you have ever read. lets see you write an interesting post and see how many are Interested enough to read it, would you like some sour grapes with your cheese :cheese:

Oh dear did you not know, there is NO such thing as BAD PUBLICITY and the VENUE GAY HOTEL with its SHOWROOM AND SPA also its swimming pool will be a big hit you see. even though it is only footsteps from the gay beach.

March 5th, 2009, 08:48
So if this is the old Bondi where did they put the swimming pool and spa?
I certainly hope they redid all the rooms. The Bondi rooms were....strange.

I bet you wished you could afford one of those OCEAN 1 Apartments now, Old lonley, I hear any one who bought one is in for a very Big Financial Bonus.....
Yeah, I'll bet the investors feel like they got big bonus up their netherlands every time they think of their investment.

Hey Licky! I got an orange bridge in San Francisco I'd like to sell 'ya some shares in!

March 5th, 2009, 16:56
Hi Kenc, there is a plot of land by the side of the VENUE HOTEL COMPLEX, The swimming Pool will be put there. The spa will be Japanese and very Luxurious. But like all of The VENUE Prices very reasonable.

As far as investments are concerned, you pays your money and take your chances, like any one else. :pirate:

DonтАЩt forget:- The VENUE GAY HOTEL & SHOW BAR with its fabulous swimming pool and Japanese Spar, will open "Early April 2009" and they have a "GREAT OPENING OFFER - Arrival until 1st November: First 100 Reservations only 999 Baht a Night with a complimentary space available upgrade to best available room upon check-in. (Subject to availability. Minimum 3 night stay up to a maximum of 7 nights) ""How do they do it for the Money."" :thumbright:

Patexpat
March 6th, 2009, 09:27
Hi Kenc, there is a plot of land by the side of the VENUE HOTEL COMPLEX, The swimming Pool will be put there. :

Ah - so the original photos you were trying to pass off as this place's swimming pool were in fact, photos of somewhere completely different? More and more dubious ...

March 6th, 2009, 09:56
Hi Kenc, there is a plot of land by the side of the VENUE HOTEL COMPLEX, The swimming Pool will be put there. :

Ah - so the original photos you were trying to pass off as this place's swimming pool were in fact, photos of somewhere completely different? More and more dubious ...

maybe they were pics of the olympic swimming pool at Babylon?

Patexpat
March 6th, 2009, 11:20
ROFL !!!

March 6th, 2009, 15:16

maybe they were pics of the olympic swimming pool at Babylon?

You are fun guys, if I did not know your were having your tongue up my cheek, Id think you have lived on planet Mars all these years.

Of course you have heard of Artists Impression, and IтАЩm not calling you a Piss Artist. :drunken:

Patexpat
March 7th, 2009, 08:57
Truly pathetic Cocky .... and no need to reply as I won't be reading it.

March 7th, 2009, 09:19
Truly pathetic Cocky .... and no need to reply as I won't be reading it.

I know you will take a peek, so Ill just say, I feel so sorry for you, if your feeling so low, you have to say your "Truly pathetic", go on a Holiday you must need it. :joker:

thrillbill
March 7th, 2009, 09:28
I don't know the whole "cat fight" going on with this forum but I do think Cock... needs to understand that so many of us who work/live in the Pattaya area see new go-go bars, clubs, bars, and such stir up a lot of excitement because of their "big promises" then they end up being a disappointment --fading into the dark and neglected. I think that is why the members to this forum seem to be a bit critical or not getting an orgasm looking at the proposed plans for the Venue. Cock.., you would do the Venue more good by not promoting it until the construction is finished and the hotel is running. Then place real photos of the place and announce that the place is really open. You come across a bit too defensive which makes me wonder if this is how the host of the bar/guest house will be like. (Not the best interior design. Japanese garden pool, or "entertainment from around the world" can replace a friendly, congenial host.)

March 7th, 2009, 13:58
I don't know the whole "cat fight" going on with this forum but I do think Cock... needs to understand that so many of us who work/live in the Pattaya area see new go-go bars, clubs, bars, and such stir up a lot of excitement because of their "big promises" then they end up being a disappointment --fading into the dark and neglected. I think that is why the members to this forum seem to be a bit critical or not getting an orgasm looking at the proposed plans for the Venue. Cock.., you would do the Venue more good by not promoting it until the construction is finished and the hotel is running. Then place real photos of the place and announce that the place is really open. You come across a bit too defensive which makes me wonder if this is how the host of the bar/guest house will be like. (Not the best interior design. Japanese garden pool, or "entertainment from around the world" can replace a friendly, congenial host.)

Thank you thrillbill for your interesting comments, but, that is my point, I do not write for the Guyz who are lucky enough to live in Pattaya, of course they have seen it all before and many are dying of boredom going round in circles, just trying to catch their tails or growl at any one who has an alternative view about anything.

The reason I am excited about this project is, the guys who are running it, I use to own a Hotel in the UK and they use to also have a wonderful Hotel there near me, also everything they do is done Fully Professional and with their head deep into each project, they have a fun and firm business like personality and are just the right people who could make this Project happen.Then of course you will be saying "how do they do it for the price" because in the UK many customers want something for next to nothing, so they are good at getting the right price for all pockets.

My only interest is to awaken those who are going to arrive in Thailand in the near future, my post here is just an innocent post about the VENUE opening in APRIL the rest of the thread is about a few locals, who are just bored and write a quick, put down, all part of the fun, and it keeps the interest up, even though most people only view now to see if there is a cat fight, if your to read my mail box, some says its takes the boredom off just reading Info on the boards. nearly 2000 views cant be wrong.

So this means:- everything they do will be done, if not as good, as the best on offer now, but may be even better :-

So the Rooms will be a sensation.

The Japanese Spa will be a great extension to anything else on offer in Gay Pattaya.

The swimming pool will be only for guests and their friends, so it will be nice to have A Gay Hotel where you can happily entertain your friends, with out raised eye brows.

Last but not least, THE SHOW BAR Will be the very best Entertainment around, as this is what their profession is all about, Show Business. Just wait and see your be happy you visited. THE JOMTIEM COMPLEX, VENUE SHOW BAR HOTEL AND SPA, RESORT. Only footsteps from the Jomtien Gay Beach.

As your see:- "GREAT OPENING OFFER - Arrival until 1st November: First 100 Reservations only 999 Baht a Night with a complimentary space available upgrade to best available room upon check-in. (Subject to availability. Minimum 3 night stay up to a maximum of 7 nights) ""How do they do it for the Money.""

March 8th, 2009, 09:28
"Artist's impression"...third most common lie in the world after "the check is in the mail" and "don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth".

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 8th, 2009, 10:01
I hope Jinks is being properly paid for all this advertising and business promotion that goes on at his expense.

surely Jinks/Smiles & the board owner would be delighted by all the attention brought to this board by cocalicky !!..and he is right when he says this information really is most useful for the thousands upon thousands of gay tourists flocking to Thailand every year because the read of our exciting adventures in Pattaya on here !

It's them that keep all the businesses afloat and the Pattaya regulars in bars to go to and bitch about each other.

So I am right..then I do know the 2 owners of the Venue..or I have met them many times and you are correct cockalicky-they owned and successfully operated one the best hotels in the North of England in the very same town where your elegant hotel was located.

And if I'm correct-one partner has had a highly successful career in show-biz..so combined they know the business. (why I have to hear all this on a board and not be treated to one of your pm's is a mystery you beast)

March 8th, 2009, 19:32
And if I'm correct-one partner has had a highly successful career in show-biz.

Let me guess...Elton John?

Smiles
March 8th, 2009, 19:40
" ... surely Jinks/Smiles & the board owner... "
What are you implying Madame? Those days are long gone for this old sod.
Retire to your gin cellar, please.

Shirley Cockalickme can make a damn fool of himself (as he does at every turn, at every press of the keyboard) without resorting to hiring a drunken cheerleader.

Cheers ...

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 9th, 2009, 23:13
" ... surely Jinks/Smiles & the board owner... "
What are you implying Madame? Those days are long gone for this old sod.
Retire to your gin cellar, please.

Shirley Cockalickme can make a damn fool of himself (as he does at every turn, at every press of the keyboard) without resorting to hiring a drunken cheerleader.

Cheers ...

sorry, never actually noticed you had gone dear..then again never really noticed you were here in the first place.

"Author: Beach Bunny ┬╗ Sun 8 Mar, 2009 7:32 am
Lunchtime O'Booze wrote:
And if I'm correct-one partner has had a highly successful career in show-biz.

Let me guess...Elton John?"

well done !.. as we all know Miss Dwight & Miss Furnish have spent the last 20 years cleaning bedrooms and making up beds in a B&B in Blackpool.

now dear as the frosty smiles says-I have an excuse , what's yours for being a total fuckwit ? :thumbright:

lo-so
March 10th, 2009, 04:48
Were you perhaps Breakfast O'Booze as in November you wrote

"my spy disguised as a Bondi tram (old Aussie joke.."shot through like a Bondi tram) has just informed me who the new owners of the Bondi are and I can assure you the establishment is in good hands...expect something fab !!

it's also truly wonderful to see sattahip and cotter in full agreement. Almost like speaking with one mind."

I think that at least at that time you were somewhat aware of the ownership!

In vino veritas

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 10th, 2009, 12:08
Were you perhaps Breakfast O'Booze as in November you wrote

"my spy disguised as a Bondi tram (old Aussie joke.."shot through like a Bondi tram) has just informed me who the new owners of the Bondi are and I can assure you the establishment is in good hands...expect something fab !!

it's also truly wonderful to see sattahip and cotter in full agreement. Almost like speaking with one mind."

I think that at least at that time you were somewhat aware of the ownership!

In vino veritas

Oh dear..they are handing those moron pills again..obviously my suspiscions as to who the new owners were has been proved correct and my spy at the time was spot on !

Jesus Christ..any other posts you want to nit-pick about ? (no wonder a person drinks !)