PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia Hotel coffeeshop-best and short time.

pong
March 1st, 2009, 08:34
Please help me with some info re this coffeeshop-as I understand well known for boys for rent:
1.what is the best time to go there-I mean with the best choice available. i get the impression its like the Thermae or so for the girls; most barboys not having caught someone in their own bar turn up for a 2nd try-cheaper as there is no off-fee for the customer-which would mean a very late-night venue. Correct me if that is wrongly understood.
2.are there any short-time hotels in that neighborhood (except both going into babylon)?. I read the hotel itself was fully booked for a long time-dont know if they also hire out short-time. And yes, most boys will know one-but its often wise to know about others or alternatives!

bing
March 1st, 2009, 08:56
The Malaysia Hotel has a good web site and usually have rooms to rent if you call them a month in advance. Some get heated about whether it is a good place to stay. It is a good basic place to stay and has a wonderful pool. The coffee shop is legend, but often when I have stopped by for something to eat, it is not unusual to have several eyes on you to see if you want to invite them over. These days I have been using the Rose Hotel off Suriwong just for the ease of location.

catawampuscat
March 1st, 2009, 09:57
I have found it to be unpredictable. Some evenings it is chock a block and
some nary a soul.
There is usually a good crowd after six P.M. but again unpredictable. You
can find some of the same boys at places like Telephone later in the evening.
There is also a stoop near the entrance, which sometimes has prospects and
sometimes none.
I got lucky one drizzly afternoon around the pool. You do have to be careful
if you stay a while at the hotel, as the boys can be persistent and once
you are a customer, you stay a potential repeat customer.. :cat:

neddy3
March 1st, 2009, 10:06
Whether 'boys' are hanging about or not is an unpredictable thing. Sometimes some, other times none.
Late afternoon drinks is maybe the best chance.
Be prepared for some hard-drinking, hard-smoking guys who look their age.

March 1st, 2009, 12:38
A real fun place at times and brings back very fond memories.

I recall one of the owners of a very large show bar in Pattaya and his farang friend turning up with with the whole staff of Soild bar. They had offed the lot and treated them with champagne and oysters. After an hours fun which i was invited to join they took their favourite four upstairs and left me to get wrecked with the rest.

The best bit about this place is laying by the pool and getting signalled to come up by various singaporean/taiwanese/japanese short stay visitors and getting an erotic show from Thai guys whose customer is leaving and who are scouting for their next one.

Dodger
March 1st, 2009, 16:04
Not what it used to be!

In the past, the best place to meet the boys was always late night (after midnight) in the enclosed smoking room at the rear of the restaurant, although the room was recently converted into an internet shop and the boys have moved on.

My impression when I slid open the door to the room which once buzzed with late-night excitment, was, what a waste of space. There, in the mist of a dozen shiny new computer stations, sat a lone farang, mau mak mak (drunk on his ass), fumbling around with one finger trying to hit the enter key. A sad sight.

Determined to have my traditional arrival night massage and roll in the hay, I walked outside and paid a taxi driver 500 baht to find and deliver a boy to the hotel for me. I provided him with a detailed description of the type of boy I wanted, and told him that if the boy was not as described, I would tip the boy 300 baht for his trouble, although there would be no additional tip for him. And if the boy fit my description, I'd tip him an additional 500 baht. One hour later his spot lights came bouncing up the driveway, and out steps a boy who almost dropped me to my knees. He was almost exactly as I described, although I was very concerned about his age. The driver, knowing that Malaysia not only checks I'D.'s, but holds a boys I'D. at the front desk, had already verified this, which was then substantiated by the front desk clerk.

BTW...The boy had absolutely no experience whatsoever in the art of massage, but no complaints from me... :bounce:

lo-so
March 2nd, 2009, 05:59
Dodger,

Sorry I am a little confused (as is my general state). It seems from what you wrote that you went outside of the hotel and found a taxi to whom you gave up front 500- on the understanding that if he came back and the boy did not come up to spec the boy would only be given 300- , but if he was satisfactory then another 500- baht would be provided -to whom? the boy or the taxi?

From the taxi driver's perspective surely it would be more rational for him to simply take the 500- and then go off and find new fares? If however the deal potentially resulted in the taxi getting 1000 baht for simply finding you a boy then he is an extremely lucky taxi driver!! If so well done for the style.

Remarkable

In vino veritas

Dodger
March 2nd, 2009, 17:09
lo-so...

The extra 500 baht went to the driver.

I knew that I risked losing 500 baht if the driver decided to just scat with the first 500 bt I handed him, although felt that my chances were pretty good for three reasons. First, the fact that the driver was motivated to earn an additional 500 baht. Secondly, he was a regular driver at Malaysia and probably wouldn't want to jeopardise his standing, and last but not least, asking him find a willing boy in Bangkok was like asking him to find a bottle of tequila on the Zona Rosa in Mexico City.

The only real risk, as I saw it, was having him return with a boy that turned me off, thus spending 800 baht for nothing.

If by chance you ever want to try this, I would recommend using one of the regular drivers who are posted on Malaysia property. Not just a local taxi. As an added safeguard, you could hand the doorman 200 baht, explain the offer you plan to propose to one of the drivers, and have him select the driver and be present when you make your request.

Most would scoff at the amount being spent for a short time, but for me, spending a little extra on my arrival night for room service is well worth it.