PDA

View Full Version : Chickenboy

February 26th, 2009, 01:41
Hello everyone, I have had many people ask me about the picture in the avatar so I decide to change the picture I hope you like this is my picture so you not need to ask if it is me
Chickenboy.

Cees-Holland
February 26th, 2009, 02:30
Hee Chickenboy,

The other picture was GREAT too.
I think people just asked because maybe some use a picture of a boy (they know/knew) and not a picture of themself.

Anyway. Lets just say we are all jealous at you :pirate:

Be happy

francois
February 26th, 2009, 03:23
I think that chickenboy is no chicken or a boy or thai.

Cees-Holland
February 26th, 2009, 03:39
I wonder: Does it matter. One way or the other.

February 26th, 2009, 04:18
Hee Chickenboy,

The other picture was GREAT too.
I think people just asked because maybe some use a picture of a boy (they know/knew) and not a picture of themself.

Anyway. Lets just say we are all jealous at you :pirate:

Be happy

( some use a picture of a boy ) :clown:

giggsy
February 26th, 2009, 04:38
hi chickenboy
i see who you are now,,thanks for all the info on your website..and keep up the reviews

February 26th, 2009, 07:05
I think that chickenboy is no chicken or a boy or thai.

Get Clucked

:cheers:

x in pattaya
February 26th, 2009, 08:00
( some use a picture of a boy ) :clown:

Ummm... those appear to be pictures of school boys photographed in a school setting. How appropriate is it to post them here?

MARK
February 26th, 2009, 11:20
I know you now; it take some balls to put your photo on here if, I was you I would put something else on there are some nasty people about. But its up to you.

Mark
:idea: :thumbright:

x in pattaya
February 26th, 2009, 13:59
I know you now; it take some balls to put your photo on here if, I was you I would put something else on there are some nasty people about. But its up to you.

Mark
:idea: :thumbright:

How intriguing. The soap opera which is Pattaya (I assume this is a local program?) is in operation around the cock. Oops.

Hello everyone, I have had many people ask me about the picture in the avatar so I decide to change the picture I hope you like this is my picture so you not need to ask if it is me
Chickenboy.

That's fascinating. So before you were Charlie Trairat and now are you someone different?

catawampuscat
February 26th, 2009, 17:56
Now, chickenhawk, I would believe. Francois was a tad rude
and no one should tell anyone to get clucked except maybe those
on my foe list.
'Reality' is that you can be anyone you want to be, on anonymous forums and
even several different posters at the same time and you can even argue
with yourself and create any persona you choose.
It does get pathetic when some farang try to imitate the way a Thai
boy might write. What possible interest could a Thai boy have on a
forum like this and what are the odds? I think Francois plucked this one. :cat:

Cees-Holland
February 26th, 2009, 18:51
(At risk of this newbe getting on everybody's ignore list and being the devils advocate :)

On the other hand: Why would a farang pose as a Thai boy?
Why not give him the benefit of doubt, instead of chasing him (or anyone else for that matter) off this board?

As far as I could read there was no harm in any of his posts (did I miss something in the past?), yet some members of this forum treat him like a liar, an enemy.

Although I have never been to Thailand, so I don't know the customs there, but in my book it seems unfair and unjust.

(With my dictionary in hand: English is not my native tongue, so don't bite my head off if my grammar sucks)

x in pattaya
February 26th, 2009, 19:29
Why not give him the benefit of doubt, instead of chasing him off this board?

Each message board has its own personality and this one tends to attract those who enjoy speaking out and tearing each other to shreds in a loving, caring fashion.

If you want to visit a message board where "Never is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day," you might prefer Purple Passion or whatever it's called.

You underestimate the Poochai Gai. I'm sure he is as capable of defending himself as anyone and he knows very well how to stir the pot if he wants to. It's unlikely he'll run away from the board.

As far as I could read there was no harm in any of his posts (did I miss something in the past?), yet some members of this forum treat him like a liar, an enemy.

Some people on this forum treat everyone like liars & enemies. It's a form of affection.
Actually we are currently in mourning :drunken: for about 10 members who may have died in a multiple identity heart attack. He/They could really be nasty so things are fairly easy going right now.

Now why don't you post something about Thailand and we'll good-naturedly & affectionately tear you apart. That way you can feel like you really belong.

February 26th, 2009, 21:35
Chicken Bait ====Jail Bait, Good your showing the viewing public, what they should NOT be looking for in a guy, in Thailand, unless he is over 18.

February 27th, 2009, 02:40
[attachment=0:yp95gfor]chick.jpg[/attachment:yp95gfor]

i never say i someone, i call myself chickenboy because my boyfriend call me. I born in Thailand.
I on this message because i like to learn English from people not book. Sometime i ask my boyfriend if my English is correct and sometime I write myself.

р╕Ьр╕бр╕кр╕Щр╕╕р╕Бр╕Б р╕▒р╕Ър╕Бр╕▓р╕гр╣Ар╕ р╕╡р╕вр╕Щр╕ар╕▓р╕йр╕ ▓р╕нр╕▒р╕Зр╕Бр╕др╕йр Чр╕╡р╣Ир╕Щр╕╡р╣И р╣Ар╕Юр╕гр╕▓р╕░р╣Др╕ р╣Йр╕нр╣Ир╕▓р╕Щр╣Бр╕ р╕░р╣Др╕Фр╣Йр╕гр╕╣р╣ Йр╕лр╕ер╕▓р╕Бр╕лр╕ер╕ ▓р╕вр╕Др╕зр╕▓р╕бр╕Др ┤р╕Ф р╕Ир╕▓р╕Бр╕Ьр╕╣р╣Йр╕ р╕Щр╕бр╕▓р╕Бр╕бр╕▓р╕ в р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕гр╕╣р╣Йр╕ р╕╢р╕Бр╕Кр╕нр╕Ър╕Ър╕ р╕Зр╕Др╕гр╕▒р╣Йр╕Зр╕ Бр╣Зр╕Чр╕│р╣Гр╕лр╣Йр╕ Ьр╕бр╕лр╕▒р╕зр╣Ар╕гр╕ ▓р╕░р╣Др╕Фр╣Й
р╣Бр╕Хр╣Ир╕Ър╕▓р╕Зр╕Д р╕│р╣Др╕бр╣Ир╕гр╕╣р╣ р╕лр╕гр╕╖р╕нр╣Др╕бр╣ р╣Ар╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╣Гр╕Ир╕ р╕бр╕Бр╣Зр╣Ар╕Ыр╕┤р╕ Dictionary р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕Ьр╕бр╕зр╣И р╕▓р╕бр╕▒р╕Щр╕Чр╕│р╣ Гр╕лр╣Йр╕Ьр╕бр╣Др╕Фр╣ р╕бр╕╡р╕Др╕зр╕▓р╕бр╕ гр╕╣р╣Йр╕Фр╣Йр╕зр╕в р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕Чр╕╡р╣Ир╕ р╕│р╕Др╕▒р╕Нр╣Др╕Фр╣ Йр╣Ар╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╣Гр╕Ир╕ Др╕зр╕▓р╕бр╕Ур╕╕р╣Йр кр╕╢р╕Бр╕Щр╕╢р╕Бр╕Др ┤р╕Фр╕Вр╕нр╕Зр╣Ар╕Юр ╖р╣Ир╕нр╕Щр╕гр╣Ир╕зр бр╣Вр╕ер╕Бр╕Фр╣Йр╕зр в
enjoy yourself.
Chickenboy

Brad the Impala
February 27th, 2009, 03:22
Good for you chickenboy

x in pattaya
February 27th, 2009, 07:18
[attachment=2:otyx9yxd]289_0.jpg[/attachment:otyx9yxd][attachment=1:otyx9yxd]16705.jpg[/attachment:otyx9yxd][attachment=0:otyx9yxd]chick.jpg[/attachment:otyx9yxd]

i never say i someone, i call myself chickenboy because my boyfriend call me. I born in Thailand.
I on this message because i like to learn English from people not book. Sometime i ask my boyfriend if my English is correct and sometime I write myself.

р╕Ьр╕бр╕кр╕Щр╕╕р╕Бр╕Б р╕▒р╕Ър╕Бр╕▓р╕гр╣Ар╕ р╕╡р╕вр╕Щр╕ар╕▓р╕йр╕ ▓р╕нр╕▒р╕Зр╕Бр╕др╕йр Чр╕╡р╣Ир╕Щр╕╡р╣И р╣Ар╕Юр╕гр╕▓р╕░р╣Др╕ р╣Йр╕нр╣Ир╕▓р╕Щр╣Бр╕ р╕░р╣Др╕Фр╣Йр╕гр╕╣р╣ Йр╕лр╕ер╕▓р╕Бр╕лр╕ер╕ ▓р╕вр╕Др╕зр╕▓р╕бр╕Др ┤р╕Ф р╕Ир╕▓р╕Бр╕Ьр╕╣р╣Йр╕ р╕Щр╕бр╕▓р╕Бр╕бр╕▓р╕ в р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕гр╕╣р╣Йр╕ р╕╢р╕Бр╕Кр╕нр╕Ър╕Ър╕ р╕Зр╕Др╕гр╕▒р╣Йр╕Зр╕ Бр╣Зр╕Чр╕│р╣Гр╕лр╣Йр╕ Ьр╕бр╕лр╕▒р╕зр╣Ар╕гр╕ ▓р╕░р╣Др╕Фр╣Й
р╣Бр╕Хр╣Ир╕Ър╕▓р╕Зр╕Д р╕│р╣Др╕бр╣Ир╕гр╕╣р╣ р╕лр╕гр╕╖р╕нр╣Др╕бр╣ р╣Ар╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╣Гр╕Ир╕ р╕бр╕Бр╣Зр╣Ар╕Ыр╕┤р╕ Dictionary р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕Ьр╕бр╕зр╣И р╕▓р╕бр╕▒р╕Щр╕Чр╕│р╣ Гр╕лр╣Йр╕Ьр╕бр╣Др╕Фр╣ р╕бр╕╡р╕Др╕зр╕▓р╕бр╕ гр╕╣р╣Йр╕Фр╣Йр╕зр╕в р╣Бр╕ер╕░р╕Чр╕╡р╣Ир╕ р╕│р╕Др╕▒р╕Нр╣Др╕Фр╣ Йр╣Ар╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╣Гр╕Ир╕ Др╕зр╕▓р╕бр╕Ур╕╕р╣Йр кр╕╢р╕Бр╕Щр╕╢р╕Бр╕Др ┤р╕Фр╕Вр╕нр╕Зр╣Ар╕Юр ╖р╣Ир╕нр╕Щр╕гр╣Ир╕зр бр╣Вр╕ер╕Бр╕Фр╣Йр╕зр в
enjoy yourself.
Chickenboy

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/64/30/48/18768087.jpg

You got your labels turned around there poultry boy. This is Charlie Trairat, as anyone who has seen him in Fan Chan or Dek Hor would know

February 27th, 2009, 07:32
Hey Chickenboy
I think I know you from your photo.What your boyfriend called ? and what he called on here ?

February 27th, 2009, 12:34
You got your labels turned around there poultry boy.

I sorry i do the picture just to say not me i not really care about picture i just put my now :argue:

February 27th, 2009, 12:44

Im not sure this is a good move unless you want to learn slang. (and slagging)

I am on this message board because i like to learn English from people and not just books. Sometimes i ask my boyfriend if my English is correct and sometimes I write it myself.

x in pattaya
February 27th, 2009, 13:36

I sorry i do the picture just to say not me i not really care about picture i just put my now :argue:

It's nice to know you don't care about the pictures even though you started a thread with the explicit purpose of showing everyone the pictures.

You write as a Thai might speak English, but not as most Thais I've known would write in English. Some of your expressions are not those that would probably be used by someone just learning the language.

You spell better than Wes, not that that's an especially high hurdle, but I agree with Oogleman that this is probably not the best place to pick up good English skills, a point he aptly illustrates by failing to capitalize "I" and writing a contraction without the apostrophe when he тАЬcorrectedтАЭ your English.

Anyway, we all love a mystery and a chance to criticize ( I am, therefore I carp!), so carry on. I recall in the past there was some half-wit who kept posting in broken English and non-standard Thai which got really, really old very quickly.

February 27th, 2009, 13:48
You spell better than Wes, not that that's an especially high hurdle, but I agree with Oogleman that this is probably not the best place to pick up good English skills, a point he aptly illustrates by failing to capitalize "I" and writing a contraction without the apostrophe when he тАЬcorrectedтАЭ your English.

I have a valid excuse sir. I`m Irish and i haven`t had breakfast yet.

x in pattaya
February 27th, 2009, 14:45
I have a valid excuse sir. I`m Irish and i haven`t had breakfast yet.

Well that's all right then.

I found it amusing that a lot of the upper class Pakistani women in Lahore had a slight Irish accent when speaking English. Many of these daughters of wealthy Muslim families were educated in the convent school run by Irish nuns.

Even in the UAE, one of the more expensive private schools, Choueifat, recruits young untrained Irish girls (and a few men) to teach in the primary grades. Despite my Chicago Irish background :flower: I had a hard time understanding some of them. Heaven knows how these Arab kids who were just learning English managed with all the accents with which they had to contend.

February 27th, 2009, 16:03
Don't rely on Oogie for the corrections:

I am on this message board because I like to learn English from people and not just books. Sometimes I ask my boyfriend if my English is correct and sometimes I write it myself.

February 27th, 2009, 16:20
or maybe:

I am on this message board because I like to learn English from people and not just from books. Sometimes I ask my boyfriend whether my English is correct and sometimes I write it myself.

Dodger
February 27th, 2009, 17:07
The hell with Chickenboy...I'll take Charlie.

I'd like to see him swirling around a chome plated post some time. Assuming of course that he's 18, as most actors appear younger than their actual age. If he was 17, I guess I'd have to squint with one eye closed...555.

February 27th, 2009, 17:35
lol - i speak thinglish!

wonder what chicken boy makes of (as some like to say here) ya mad c**ts!

and afore ye go mental im assured thats a term of affection amongst our antipodean friends.

Wesley
February 27th, 2009, 18:25

It's nice to know you don't care about the pictures even though you started a thread with the explicit purpose of showing everyone the pictures.

You write as a Thai might speak English, but not as most Thais I've known would write in English. Some of your expressions are not those that would probably be used by someone just learning the language.

Anyway, we all love a mystery and a chance to criticize ( I am, therefore I carp!), so carry on. I recall in the past there was some half-wit who kept posting in broken English and non-standard Thai which got really, really old very quickly.

I thought you had me on ignore prick, did I spell that right?

Wes

x in pattaya
February 27th, 2009, 18:32
I thought you had me on ignore prick, did I spell that right?

Wes

Dear Wessie,
When I'm not signed in your posts are visible as they are when other people quote you (although that seldom happens).

Yes you spelled "that" correctly and you are right, I have you on Ignore Prick.

bing
February 27th, 2009, 18:54
Chickenboy, I have been reading all the print your avatar has generated. Me thinks, the boys of the forum are thinking too much. I have looked at your avatar and like it. Know that you are welcome, and by the way, you are cute as a button.

February 27th, 2009, 19:12
Chickenboy, I have been reading all the print your avatar has generated. Me thinks, the boys of the forum are thinking too much. I have looked at your avatar and like it. Know that you are welcome, and by the way, you are cute as a button.

i need stronger spectacles! I thought you said as cute as gaybutton!

February 28th, 2009, 02:04
I would like to thank you for all your replies, and the advice that you have given to me. It is possible when I think about it to write English correctly, and I always ask my boyfriend please check for me. When I joined this forum, my boyfriend told me that I might get upset at some of the replies. I am a little upset at what some people have written, they say that I am not Thai, and some say I am a farang. I told my boyfriend that I wanted to join this forum because it would help me to learn slang. I also tried to use slang English by missing out words from the sentence I wrote. I am not sure if I will ever learn, but I am having fun trying. I must say thank you to the people on this forum, for all the private messages sent to me. I will not be writing on here until the end of March. I have a lot of exams to do.
All the very best
Chickenboy

February 28th, 2009, 02:19
Chickenboy good luck with the exams.
Considering your last post, you should be teaching some of the farang how to write English. :idea:

Wesley
February 28th, 2009, 12:48
Yes you spelled "that" correctly and you are right, I have you on Ignore Prick.

thanks Prick.

Wes

February 28th, 2009, 16:41
Hi
Being new here, I am having a hard time figuring out who is the prankster here. The so-called Chicken boy or the posters who say they believe he is really a Thai.

February 28th, 2009, 17:30
I have you on Ignore Prick.

And i have you on your Pick ! :clown:

catawampuscat
February 28th, 2009, 17:49
stranger and stranger..
perhaps we hit bottom with the cute as a gaybutton quote but then
again perhaps the prick holding photo hits bottom..
I don't really care if Chickenboy is a farang or sincere. Just glad it
is exams time and we can move on from this and get back to whatever
it is that we do here..

The ignore feature is a blessing but it does stir up the dust. I have to agree with Wes and do think it is long past due for X to get over his spelling/grammar thing with Wes and move on.. It really gets old and I am glad to see Wes stand up like a man and not take it anymore.
I know I stopped petty feuds by using the ignore (foe list) feature, even
thou it makes some of the foes crazed as they thrive on any attention but
not continuing petty feuds is apprreciated by one and all and this one is
long past due to take elsewhere, at least imho.. :cat:

Wesley
February 28th, 2009, 18:39
I have you on Ignore Prick.

And i have you on your Pick ! :clown:

For months I have enjoyed your sense of humor though a bit far out at times, Now I know you are as much sane as X , actually You have great pics and I have enjoyed your posts for sometime but never know for sure when to take you serious. I think never but, with a twist and a bit of underlying sarcasm.

All the best,

Wes

x in pattaya
March 2nd, 2009, 19:33
The ignore feature is a blessing but it does stir up the dust. I have to agree with Wes and do think it is long past due for X to get over his spelling/grammar thing with Wes and move on.. It really gets old and I am glad to see Wes stand up like a man and not take it anymore.

A) My issues with Wes go waaaaay beyond spelling and waaaaay back in time to his initial appearance on the predecessor board. His monumental lies and rubbish spewing are the real issue.

B) Speaking of getting old, the smoking issue with which you tend to hijack virtually every thread got old a long time ago too. I wasn't going to make a point of it, but since you seem to be championing speaking out, why should honesty only apply to the mentally handicapped like Wes?

jinks
March 2nd, 2009, 20:31
Chickenboy, the other photos have been deleted.

Please do NOT post pictures of other people.

catawampuscat
March 2nd, 2009, 23:08
X, I will beat the dead horse over and over again on the tobacco smoking
issue. It is a bigger issue and many of us share the same feelings about it.

You have a problem with Wes, which is not shared by others and is actually
mean and obsessive..
I will be honest as well, as I do enjoy your posting and
find my in agreement with you on most matters except the Wes bashing..
If you want to start a poll on this, be my guest, except it will put most to
sleep.
I don't know Wes or you but there is room on this forum for both of you..
I don't expect X to heed my advice and probably this will turn X against me
but hey, you have to speak up for what you hold to be right or you are just
a pussy.. :cat:

x in pattaya
March 5th, 2009, 18:15
You have a problem with Wes, which is not shared by others and is actually mean and obsessive..

Well let's see... you have half the board on your foe list and seem to have quite a following of people who consider you an irritating twit, whereas (aside from the not too lamented Homitern with whom I sometimes traded words) I only have a problem with Wes ... but it's me who is mean and obsessive. :geek:

If you want to start a poll on this, be my guest, except it will put most to
sleep.

Why in heaven's name would I want to start a poll on Wes. I don't choose friends or dislike someone based on their general popularity. Everyone is free to like or dislike Wes as they choose.

I would say that there is something revealing about your need to rush to his defense. Do you think he's so totally hopeless and helpless that he needs you, who recently called him a тАЬfloor mat,тАЭ to fight his battles? Sounds like a condescending appraisal coming from someone with a severely impaired personality when it comes to relating to other people ... can't engage in debate so put them on Ignore. I also notice that you continually tell him to act like a man or stand up like a man or whatever. Again, do you think him such a wuss that he needs instructions from you?

As far as тАЬputting most to sleepтАЭ is concerned, your incessant whining does that already.

I don't know Wes or you but there is room on this forum for both of you..
You seem to be laboring under the impression that he and/or I need your permission to remain here. Who asked either of us to leave?
Yes, you know nothing about us nor of the genesis of our animosity, but donтАЩt let that deter you from deciding that IтАЩm a bully and Wes is a weak boob who needs your instructions on how to act.

I don't expect X to heed my advice and probably this will turn X against me but hey, you have to speak up for what you hold to be right or you are just a pussy.. :cat:

You havenтАЩt given advice, aside from your repeated instructions to Wes on how to act. Just as well since I donтАЩt think either of us are so desperate as to seek assistance from a crippled personality like you.

You confuse the concept of "speaking upтАЭ with being an interfering, gossipy, busybody. Please do put me on your foe list so that I can join with the majority.

Suddenly Wes seems a whole lot more attractive in comparison to you and the Hedda-cum-Gaybutton character you apparently are.

I had planned to spend a great deal less time posting here because I find it addictive and the more one posts the more likely one is to attract comments from weird old ladies, such as yourself. The decision is, however, mine and nothing to do with your delusional "advice," i.e.lower class meddling in things that have nothing to do with your own boring existence.

You have a nice day now, hear?

Wesley
March 5th, 2009, 20:04
Wow, I had been busy with the new bf, I had no idea you people were on this thread still, and more importantly about me. As to X he has never met me, he knows nothing about me. Only what he has read or at times heard from others. As to whether I lie or not, he is welcome as is anyone to come spend a week with me and see how I live and what I do, I have absolutely nothing to hide now nor did I ever.

I as well made this offer long before this was an issue. If it would help anyone at all, I guess I could divulge the whole matter here on the Forum. However, George and a few other select friends know me, how I live, and all there is to know about me.

Although I don't have the times to sit around and think up new threads to generate more hits for the forum and to keep it interesting I assume the shit you stir does as much as all the threads you start, hoping some of it will be interesting.

If you want to know me come visit, you have an open invitation. If I am not all I say and more, then you will be welcome to post what you like. Anyone who boasts of being chased out of more than 30 countries cannot be but so great at making friends so, I would assume I am only one among many. If that is the case and I am rather sure it is, then I would say since you are so good at investigations why not come and see for yourself. The condo has a spare bedroom and I promise not to poison any of your food. Therefore, until you have some proof otherwise the word тАЬlieтАЭ is a strong word to use about a person you have never met or seen his life style.

As to Cat :cat: I am sure she writes well and her defense is appreciated but, not needed here and most certainly not for you. However, I have not always agreed with Cat but have treated her like a human being and with respect like most everyone I have met on this forum. I guess you being the exception. I would suppose you put me on ignore for a reason. That being no one really cares to be brought into our petty fights about the past or now. I do not really care for you and you for some reason despise me, I never knew until; now how deep the shit really is or, how far the rabbit hole ran. Not that I care but what in the hell did I ever say that would cause such a reaction as you have revealed here. I think what you have said here, says more about you than me. I am sorry for you have carried this shit, which is some ten years old now, god help someone you actually met and hate. You are every bit as old and tired as you were then. I had no idea you were so full of hate, if you feel that way about me someone you have never met then I wonder how anyone at all lives with someone so full of that kind of bitterness and vitriol for others and me.

Surely, I cannot be the only one you have such great animosity, however, there must be many, if you have this for me and have never met me. I can only say you have my pity. Someone like you lets stuff eat at him or her, until you become the very thing you hate and it eats at you until you are but a shell of the man you must have originally been. I have only sorrow for you. You have earned only one thing, my pity. I guess cat you will need to quote this or his highness will not see it.

All the best,

Wesley

netrix
March 6th, 2009, 03:23
I will beat the dead horse over and over again on the tobacco smoking issue. It is a bigger issue and many of us share the same feelings about it....

I've never smoked. Not even once. I have friends who do and I deal with it.

But even though I've never puffed on a cigarette in my life, I can't figure out
why in the hell anyone would obsess so much about the issue. What bothers
me more than the guy in the bar smoking incessantly and ashing on my shoe,
is the guy in the forum who won't shut up about it even for a minute.

I keep reading the posts hoping beyond reason that someone has something
to share besides whining and bitching about cigarette smoke.

x in pattaya
March 6th, 2009, 04:32
I will beat the dead horse over and over again on the tobacco smoking issue. It is a bigger issue and many of us share the same feelings about it....

I keep reading the posts hoping beyond reason that someone has something
to share besides whining and bitching about cigarette smoke.

I bet you and I are now on the Catatonic-Catawimp's foe list. It must be difficult for her to read any thread with only one message in ten actually visible to her.

Dodger
March 6th, 2009, 05:59
Hey Chickenboy...

How do you like the way your post is flowing so far?

If you're confused about how your post got so far off-topic, just wait, as I'm sure it will get evan better...555

This is classic SGT !

Wesley
March 6th, 2009, 18:04
As much as I hate to put anyone on ignore, I decided the best thing to do is just ignore him and his antics, he thrives off the attention. So not to bother to let this continue with any luck they will deport him there as well.

Wes

bing
March 6th, 2009, 22:48
Hey, Wes -- You may be a bit harsh,, This is the only posting he has responded to, so he may just be a nice young guy who is as he says he is... Remember sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

giggsy
March 7th, 2009, 00:47
come on bing,, i dont think you are paying attention.. and does the cat know about these cigars? you are now on his foe list!!

MARK
March 7th, 2009, 00:56
This post is fantastic itтАЩs so mixed up and confusing it helps me sleep better than valium. :bounce:
Some people can post photos of other people but chikenboy cant for some reason. :scratch:
I cant spell so all thatтАЩs amusing me. :study:
And some where smoking came in to it again. :argue:
And what would you all do if there was no ignore feature. :shaking: :shaking2: :shaking: :shaking2: :shaking: :shaking2:
Its to be hoped he does pass his exams he will need them to work this lot out :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

gra46
March 7th, 2009, 01:20
This post is fantastic itтАЩs so mixed up and confusing it helps me sleep better than valium. :bounce:
Some people can post photos of other people but chikenboy cant for some reason. :scratch:
I cant spell so all thatтАЩs amusing me. :study:
And some where smoking came in to it again. :argue:
And what would you all do if there was no ignore feature. :shaking: :shaking2: :shaking: :shaking2: :shaking: :shaking2:
Its to be hoped he does pass his exams he will need them to work this lot out :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I have to agree with you Mark...
i seen many photos on here has everyone given permission to have them downloaded here

A cute little Chickenboy has got a bunch of old queens confused here
i beleive in him and now respect the chickenboy as he has this post running so hot
Hurry up the end of march for the return of the chicken ...good luck babe

bing
March 7th, 2009, 03:45
Hi - This thread is just the opposite for me, not making me sleepy at all, i just wait to see where it will go next. I was not bringing up the smoking thing to confuse you. It was that Wes, was taking a flight of fancy assuming things about chickenboy that may not be correct. I was quoting Sigmung Freud, when sensing people were over rationalizing, he would state, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." I was merely trying to palliate the situation. It might be that chickenboy is just who he says he is. If he is not, well then, he has added a bit of humor to some of the trogs here. Though I don't associate that nomenclature with myself.

Dodger
March 7th, 2009, 04:14
See Chickenboy...what did I tell you.

...and hold on, because it's not over yet. Wes and Bing are about to slash it out (slang for do battle), Marks jumping in the mix, and Cat is just warming up his engines.

So just sit back and enjoy...and try not to think too much.

gra46
March 7th, 2009, 04:33
Hi - This thread is just the opposite for me, not making me sleepy at all, i just wait to see where it will go next. I was not bringing up the smoking thing to confuse you. It was that Wes, was taking a flight of fancy assuming things about chickenboy that may not be correct. I was quoting Sigmung Freud, when sensing people were over rationalizing, he would state, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." I was merely trying to palliate the situation. It might be that chickenboy is just who he says he is. If he is not, well then, he has added a bit of humor to some of the trogs here. Though I don't associate that nomenclature with myself.

Bing ,Wes was not talking about Chickenboy read back it was another poster that has stirred him up ,Another Jerk on here that likes to be the control FREAK ,X.........

gra46
March 7th, 2009, 04:38
See Chickenboy...what did I tell you.

...and hold on, because it's not over yet. Wes and Bing are about to slash it out (slang for do battle), Marks jumping in the mix, and Cat is just warming up his engines.

So just sit back and enjoy...and try not to think too much.
And there my chicken boy someone feeding them ,a guy not knowing the difference between slang and common sayings ....slash it out is a saying where the slang in that ?

March 8th, 2009, 14:07
I know a way he could silence the unbelievers.

Chickenboy -simply make a video of yourself doing the chicken dance!

Wesley
March 8th, 2009, 22:40
Hi - This threahttp://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.c ... ortal.phpd (threahttp://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/portal.phpd) is just the opposite for me, not making me sleepy at all, i just wait to see where it will go next. I was not bringing up the smoking thing to confuse you. It was that Wes, was taking a flight of fancy assuming things about chicken boy that may not be correct. I was quoting Sigmund Freud, when sensing people were over rationalizing, he would state, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." I was merely trying to palliate the situation. It might be that chicken boy is just who he says he is. If he is not, well then, he has added a bit of humor to some of the trogs here. Though I don't associate that nomenclature with myself.

Bing ,Wes was not talking about Chicken boy read back it was another poster that has stirred him up ,Another Jerk on here that likes to be the control FREAK ,X.........

I have no beef with Chicken boy at all, I wish him all the best in here, considering its a dog eat Cat and Dog eat Wesley Forum lately, Actually it is all about X,.... I try not to put anyone on a foe list, I hate to think anyone is a foe of any kind in any way. However since he has me on ignore and now I him, the hope it it will end here in this thread which is a a beef that has gone on for ten years now. As far as chicken boy he likely posted a pic of someone some one know which was not him and with out permission and someone recognized the photo.

So as he CB learns the rules I guess we all will find a better way to get along. I suggest you read X's post then mine and it will all make sense.

All the best

Wes

March 10th, 2009, 02:07
I know a way he could silence the unbelievers.

Chickenboy -simply make a video of yourself doing the chicken dance!

That would be good or he could do it live in one of the bars.

March 12th, 2009, 14:35
I have got a little free time from exams, I decided to look at the forum, many people have looked at my post and replied, I will ask my boyfriend to explain the things to me I do not understand.
I do have a question for jinks the moderator. You posted
Re: Chickenboy

PostAuthor: jinks ┬╗ Mon 2 Mar, 2009 9:31 am
Chickenboy, the other photos have been deleted.

Please do NOT post pictures of other people.

Please can you explain why?
I look at