PDA

View Full Version : where is boygeenyus and chao na?

catawampuscat
February 24th, 2009, 23:36
In my top ten list of all time favorites is bg/ chao na.
homintern made the list and is sadly missed as is chao na.
Since many posters return over and over again with different handles
I can only hope that chao na returns one day and is ok. :cat:

krobbie
February 25th, 2009, 00:12
Cat, next you'll be wanting that demented BBBilly back. Sorry just joking. Or is he already here as some other. There seems to be a lot of swearing from the aussie contingent recently.

Cheers
krobbie

dab69
February 25th, 2009, 00:32
new nic

February 25th, 2009, 04:11

Why?

or to be more to the point - FFS WHY?

February 25th, 2009, 11:39

I'm here Catty!!! You know I'm everyone you dont like all rolled into one, or so you try to convince everyone, if your completely mad, yourself also...... as if :shaking:

Wesley
February 25th, 2009, 17:35
I really could care less where BG is as long as he is safe. he brought unneeded attention to an already largely avoided topic. He as well was so cryptic in some responses that the person he was trying to jab had no choice but to retaliate in kind. her was a board troll of the worst kind. That takes nothing from his intellect only that he watched for certain subjects and cared less about anything else. I personally think he was abused as a kid. Or was a closest ped himself.

Wes

February 26th, 2009, 07:24
BG/Chao na kept coming back and getting booted off under various names. It was more than obvious the management didn't want his participation.

I think he just got tired of the childish game he was playing and finally got a life.

February 26th, 2009, 07:58
Maybe all these missing people were the same person?

x in pattaya
February 26th, 2009, 12:04

Amen. Certainly a lot of them were.

February 26th, 2009, 12:52

Are you speaking from inside knowledge?

February 26th, 2009, 14:00
No, but don't forget I did solve the mystery of the disembodied head hanging from the Rama VIII bridge.

anakot
February 27th, 2009, 05:54

I particularly liked bg as IMHO while he offened many he used to tell it like it is without the usual niceties. I used to listen to the same sort of stuff in old style gay bars of yesterday year. May be you didn't like it but it compelled. :drv:

lonelywombat
February 27th, 2009, 06:47
Cat, next you'll be wanting that demented BBBilly back. Sorry just joking. Or is he already here as some other. There seems to be a lot of swearing from the aussie contingent recently.

Cheers
krobbie

Dont overlook Aunty one of Kiwiland finest and sweetest. Butter would not melt in her mouth

As for Gra45 he has been quiet lately but did apologize to Tingtong members for his latest effort [a photo of what looked like an erection]

February 27th, 2009, 08:11
Didn't BAD BOY BILLY get an erection everytime he posted on one of these boards ? :knob:

Smiles
February 27th, 2009, 11:22
Didn't BAD BOY BILLY get an erection everytime he posted on one of these boards ? :knob:
Yes he did. Just one more characteristic of a message board troll ... which would of course indicate that Gra45 is suffering from permanent priapism.

Boygeenyus/Chao Na? Makes one wonder whether he and Homintern were simply one poster with an alter ego, posting on opposite sides of the coin, annoying themselves to purposely annoy everyone else. They've both disappeared at just about the same time.

Seriously though, Boygeenyus and Chao Na were one in the same ... and there were many handles on this Board in between over the years. I agree with Kenc ... maybe he's just gotten tired of doing it all the time. He must have produced 20 new Hotmail or Yahoo or Gmail addresses to start up all the new handles. Who wouldn't get weary?

All speculation.

Cheers ...

krobbie
February 28th, 2009, 05:21

Cheers
krobbie

Dont overlook Aunty one of Kiwiland finest and sweetest. Butter would not melt in her mouth]

You're right wombat, Aunty has been a big disappointment. I originally thought he/she was quite a laugh and being from NZ I gave her the benefit of the doubt. What has totally sealed it for me was her post on Homi's demise.

Oh well that just leaves a one or two of the Aussie contingent and myself as the voices of reason from the Antipodes. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
krobbie

March 2nd, 2009, 06:11

Cheers
krobbie

Dont overlook Aunty one of Kiwiland finest and sweetest. Butter would not melt in her mouth

As for Gra45 he has been quiet lately but did apologize to Tingtong members for his latest effort [a photo of what looked like an erection]
Yes i have been a bit quiet i must appoligize i didnt know you missed me that bad "lonely old fat wombat"...If you really want to know i been in your state fighting those fires ,probaly saving your fat arse ,well you could of helped you would be the oldiest and fattest firefighter in a wheel chair...

lonelywombat
March 2nd, 2009, 06:37

Cheers
krobbie

Yes i have been a bit quiet i must appoligize i didnt know you missed me that bad "lonely old fat wombat"...If you really want to know i been in your state fighting those fires ,probaly saving your fat arse ,well you could of helped you would be the oldiest and fattest firefighter in a wheel chair...

Let me see it was last Monday you posted a photo of your cock on TT Tuesday you posted you had too many cocktails. You would not be drinking in the bushfire areas and hardly have a chance to email Exactly where were you fighting bush fires

There are photos and records of interstate firefighters who arrived after Tuesday I should be able to get you a heroes coverage if you give more detail. What towns did you save singlehandly. Are you a Retained firefighter or a Rural fire service fire fighter?

March 2nd, 2009, 07:37
Yes as you have seen i have a heroes coverage in TT with that pic,did it turn you on that much to bring tell this board? im amazed that you havent cut and paste it and brought it here ...
Which you are the famous cut and paste freak that sneaks in to other boards and steals others stories and news....Cutting and pasting personal photos without there consent is illegal i was hoping you be stupid enough to do so....
How dare you sit there and say we dont deserve a drink, what are we suppose to work voluntary 24/7 ?Saturday ,sunday and monday was enough there so FU

March 3rd, 2009, 05:42
WOMBAT I KEEP GETTING EMAIL YOU HAVE pm ME BUT I CANT READ pm ON HERE
PM ME IN OTHER SITE I WONT DISCLOSE WHO YOU ARE TO ANYONE WHAT IN sgt STAYS HERE RIGHT

Smiles
March 3rd, 2009, 09:30
" ... where is boygeenyus and chao na? ... "
The Boy Geenyus/ChaoNa is still with us, now posting as Beach Bunny

Cheers ...

March 3rd, 2009, 10:19

Cheers ...

Talking out your arse, as usual. I do suppose you have some evidence, though?

Aunty
March 4th, 2009, 11:36

Cheers
krobbie

Dont overlook Aunty one of Kiwiland finest and sweetest. Butter would not melt in her mouth]

You're right wombat, Aunty has been a big disappointment. I originally thought he/she was quite a laugh and being from NZ I gave her the benefit of the doubt. What has totally sealed it for me was her post on Homi's demise.

Oh well that just leaves a one or two of the Aussie contingent and myself as the voices of reason from the Antipodes. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
krobbie

Of course, krobbie, disappointment is a two way street. Now that it has become very apparent to me the sort of company that you keep, my opinion of you has undergone a major re-evaluation.

Smiles
March 5th, 2009, 17:09
" ... Of course, krobbie, disappointment is a two way street. Now that it has become very apparent to me the sort of company that you keep, my opinion of you has undergone a major re-evaluation ... "
Spoken like a man who has no compunction about disparaging even the departed. I doubt that 'gutless wonder' as a description does decent duty to one who can write such vicious tripe.

Cheers ...

March 5th, 2009, 19:38
We're supposed to get all warm and fuzzy about an absolute twat just because he's (maybe) dead now? Do you feel the same way about Hitler, Pol Pot, and Saddam?

paulg
March 6th, 2009, 16:27
We're supposed to get all warm and fuzzy about an absolute twat just because he's (maybe) dead now? Do you feel the same way about Hitler, Pol Pot, and Saddam?

Maybe I would feel the same way about you. Think about it!

gra46
March 6th, 2009, 16:32

Maybe I would feel the same way about you. Think about it!

Oh please let the dead REST in PEACE we here for a short time and a good time so when we gone we sleep peacefully
Im no saint or nothing but to talk harshly about the dead is not becoming...Nor wishing death upon anyone

Wesley
March 6th, 2009, 16:52
Counting beach Bunny here again, I wonder how many registered members there are that are not real members?

Smiles
March 6th, 2009, 17:53
I didn't say you had to cream yer jeans sweetie pie (though I don't doubt you have done so, knowing your smarmy posting history with him).
But as an aside, I cannot imagine the above quote being anything but excellent proof of you ~ Rabbit Face ~ being Boygeenyus/Chao Na.

Cheers ...

March 7th, 2009, 00:18
Hmm, I wonder what in Wes's little mind separates a "real member" from an unreal one?

And Smiles, what a strange little man you are. I could care who less you you think I am in your rich fantasy life. Of course, living down in the middle of nowhere, a fantasy life is about all you have.

TrongpaiExpat
March 9th, 2009, 20:47
Hmm, I wonder what in Wes's little mind separates a "real member" from an unreal one?

And Smiles, what a strange little man you are. I could care who less you you think I am in your rich fantasy life. Of course, living down in the middle of nowhere, a fantasy life is about all you have.

oh oh...not like boygeenyus to to to stutter.

March 15th, 2009, 15:56

Smiles, why am I not surprised that you spotted the obvious, but not his biggest fan Catacrap?

Case closed.