PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is George?

krobbie
February 22nd, 2009, 10:20
I haven't read anything or had a PM from George recently. Is he okay.

All this Homi business has got me running scared.

Cheers
krobbie

February 22nd, 2009, 13:33
I may as well add Chao na/Curious to the missing list rather than start a new thread.

A few regulars missing right now.

edited. found GF lurking in the global forum

x in pattaya
February 22nd, 2009, 14:08
I may as well add Chao na/Curious to the missing list rather than start a new thread.

Surely Curious was a Homiturd creation.

dab69
February 22nd, 2009, 14:32

yeh figured that when he pm'd me Chao Twerps new nic "Beachbunny" - scary

George out doing nice things I figure
Homnitern out on vacation prolly

February 22nd, 2009, 15:07
Where is Rainwalker???
I fondly remember the "Gay Forums" party at Corner Bar he hosted two years ago!

catawampuscat
February 22nd, 2009, 17:08
krobbie is fortunate to have pleasant memories of homintern and
george. I wonder if krobbie has crossed paths with badboybilly yet
or aunty.
Probably would see the sunny side too but unfortunately
not everyone is so nice in this world and it is indeed a sad day when
death notices are pissed on and unfounded gossips add their
two baht to the mix.
It is just the nature of things and krobbie is a lucky man and must
have earned his positive karma along the way.. :cat:

Wesley
February 22nd, 2009, 17:50
I have been in constant contact with George VIA phone and Yahoo Messenger calls, he is fine, All concerning this is related to the young man he is taking care of who has AIDES. it has nothing to do with anything else. Its personal. It Hurts and he is not ready to talk to everyone about it.

Wes

krobbie
February 23rd, 2009, 05:24
krobbie is fortunate to have pleasant memories of homintern and
george. I wonder if krobbie has crossed paths with badboybilly yet
or aunty.
Probably would see the sunny side too but unfortunately
not everyone is so nice in this world and it is indeed a sad day when
death notices are pissed on and unfounded gossips add their
two baht to the mix.
It is just the nature of things and krobbie is a lucky man and must
have earned his positive karma along the way.. :cat:

Cat, thank you for your kind words. I do try and see the good in people although have been in situations where I discover my careful considerations to have been misplaced usually at some financial cost but sometimes just emotional cost. This I treat as a learning curve and move on.

In regards Homi. Although we came to a point where we PM'd and spoke by phone it was not always so convivial. I think back when I first came to the board he was quick to get on my case when he thought I was being a "drip" or when I had totally missed someones point or just read the content of a post incorrectly.

I take criticisms to heart. I guess I am just a bit soft and need to harden up. At my age I don't think that's likely.

In regards George. We have PM'd, spoke by phone when I am in Thailand and also been in each others company. Overall I find him to be a kind and caring man. There are things that we are not always in agreement about and that is as it should be. A very dull time it would be if it was any other way.

As for BBBilly, fortunately he was on his way out as I was entering (the board that is). I had a few months of his parting shots here. No I don't really think he would have been my choice of buddy. There is a limit to just how forgiving I can be.

Aunty? I have tried to overlook some of the comments. But in the end, she just became disenchanted with this board and it shows. I used to enjoy the repartee between her and Homi but then it got a point that it was downright hostile. That I didn't care for, whichever way the shit was being flung.

My honest opinion of the board is that it is peopled, as in life, with the many and varied who make it an interesting place to be. We have lost some posters over the last year who were hugely entertaining, either in their wit, information or travelogues, but there will no doubt be more to come.

Cheers
krobbie

kittyboy
February 23rd, 2009, 09:01

I had the same thought.
Is it possible that George and Homi were opposite sides of some dual (or even multiple) personality. George posted on internet forums and Homi responding to his unwanted self... The mind boggles... well at least my mind is boggled.

If so take it a step farther... Maybe neither one of them has died but they are off in therapy together battling it out for supremacy on the shrinks couch.... or even better... fighting it out in the mental hospital ala "One Flew Over the Coo Koos Nest" with a nurse Ratchet trying to keep the two under control with a heavy regime of anti psychotic meds that have let the two halves incapable of using the internet!!

Or if they are the same an even more mundane thought is they are off on a bender together... or even more prosaic... they have died together... Oh. well.

February 23rd, 2009, 09:34
I met this "George" and must say: He is an old man who will not accept that his time is over. His music is bad and I was witness when he pushed in the night time the owner of Sky Boy Bar to play his CD. Not only me ask the owner to change the music. He was drunken and celebrate himself. Later he nerved at the imbiss bood the owner with his CD and even she was not interested. (By the way a maximum 15years old Thai boy was with him on the motorbike on the way ....that time around 4am. It's not looks like a grandfather-grandson relation) Sportmen know when there time is over but this George maybe will never accept that his music performence is maybe 10 years long over. He just make a big bla bla and show here here in the forum but there is nothing behind. No respect. Sorry guys thats my impression - and for sure if I see a guy like him with very young boys on tour in the night time. Thats what he wrot here and that what he live is not the same.

Aunty
February 23rd, 2009, 09:53
Aunty? I have tried to overlook some of the comments. But in the end, she just became disenchanted with this board and it shows. I used to enjoy the repartee between her and Homi but then it got a point that it was downright hostile. That I didn't care for, whichever way the shit was being flung.

What you probably donтАЩt know, Krobbie, is that Hovelturd and I also wrote on a Chinese forum using Chinese aliases. He wrote as Huflung Dung, whereas I wrote as Huflung Maw.

Unlike the North Americans among us, who don't have a sense of humour, I, like Beryl, was just in it for the laughs.

neddy3
February 23rd, 2009, 10:21
Well said krobbie. A generous and considerate post.

Seems Aunty thinks she has a sense of humour; badly mistaken.

catawampuscat
February 23rd, 2009, 11:04
neddy3 , stop reading my mind..
I have had some run ins with aunty and all were mean spirited. aunty
wrote that he was being funny and it was all in jest but it just came across
as nasty and ugly.
I would take homintern's side, when they quabbled and no doubt this irritated aunty, but for me it was clear who was funny and who was a miserable nut.
Sarcasm can be funny but not to the one it is directed and 'I was kidding' is
often the excuse of friendless pathetic men who don't understand why no one
answers or returns their phone calls or always have excuses to avoid them.

After aunty's ugly response to the news of homntern's death, I cemented my opinions about aunty and question his ability to be a moderator on Gay Ting Tong. Shouldn't a moderator be moderate? Homi had some fun with this.. :cat:

Aunty
February 23rd, 2009, 11:13
You have a great sense of irony, catty, not. So it's ok for beryl to be in it for the laughs, but not for me. That is as self-serving, catty, as it pathetic.

Have the last word my dear, you're just not that interesting.

catawampuscat
February 23rd, 2009, 11:20
I met this "George" and must say: He is an old man who will not accept that his time is over. His music is bad and I was witness when he pushed in the night time the owner of Sky Boy Bar to play his CD. Not only me ask the owner to change the music. He was drunken and celebrate himself. Later he nerved at the imbiss bood the owner with his CD and even she was not interested. (By the way a maximum 15years old Thai boy was with him on the motorbike on the way ....that time around 4am. It's not looks like a grandfather-grandson relation) Sportmen know when there time is over but this George maybe will never accept that his music performence is maybe 10 years long over. He just make a big bla bla and show here here in the forum but there is nothing behind. No respect. Sorry guys thats my impression - and for sure if I see a guy like him with very young boys on tour in the night time. Thats what he wrot here and that what he live is not the same.

For the record, I am no friend of george and don't like the man but these
kinds of anonymous attacks are uncalled for on this forum. Another
farang was arrested and someone reported seeing him at the same Sky Bar with a lad of questionable age. The rumour mongers are not shy about
making accusations as they hide behind their anonymous handles and make
cowardly comments.
Truth or not, these comments do not belong here,imho.
I hope no one construes this as a defence of george who I hold in low esteem and wish to avoid at any cost, but the principle is the same with any farang and any member of this forum. I strongly encourage the moderator to consider deleting gaydestination's posting and this one as well in the interest of fairness to all.
gaydestinations opinions about the music are irrelevant, if you don't like it, don't listen and the underage stuff is not supposed to be
here, especially when unfounded and merely agenda driven gossip against a fellow poster.
This reminds me of a thread I titled 'horns of a dilemma', a while back where I
actually reported on the repayment of 'borrowed funds' by a poster whom I
had not spared, in the past but felt it was the right thing to do. Same here
and my feelings towards both men is unaltered and I have zero interest
in either but only in the bigger picture and what is fair is fair afterall.. :cat:

catawampuscat
February 23rd, 2009, 11:29
You have a great sense of irony, catty, not. So it's ok for beryl to be in it for the laughs, but not for me. That is as self-serving, catty, as it pathetic.

Have the last word my dear, you're just not that interesting.

I will take the last word.
One of the irritating things about hedda the abomination was his style of
condescending use of the word dear. Phony pretension and no doubt at least one reason why aunty was a prime target of homintern over and over.
homintern was voted most popular poster, dear, so I believe that tells aunty something.

I am fortunate to have no interest in what aunty finds interesting and will make a long overdue addition to my foe list so I don't have to see any more
of this psuedo hysterical woman impersonator's humour. aunty dear, you can have all the last words you want and why not make another attack at homintern while you are at it..
I have never seen a lower blow or a more classless posting than auntys concerning the report of homintern's death in all my years on this forum. :cat:

lonelywombat
February 23rd, 2009, 12:08

aunty dear, you can have all the last words you want and why not make another attack at homintern while you are at it..
I have never seen a lower blow or a more classless posting than auntys concerning the report of homintern's death in all my years on this forum. :cat:

I wonder what Aunty as a TingTong moderator would have done if the words she used were part of a post on TingTong

lonelywombat
February 23rd, 2009, 16:10
ohh come on when you spell your name its best to spell correct yourself "FART' thats how its prononced correct in english

If your name is Paul Hart and you post as that, how do you "prononced" that correct in english

For Gods sake

February 23rd, 2009, 17:36
ohh come on when you spell your name its best to spell correct yourself "FART' thats how its prononced correct in english

If your name is Paul Hart and you post as that, how do you "prononced" that correct in english

For Gods sake
Are you trolling now wombat ????
His name is PHart are tou educated he picked up on Wes spelling mistake
do you want me to CUT AND PASTE it for you
wernt you warned of to let it go ,you in spike circle suck suck

February 23rd, 2009, 20:29
Where the hell is Rainwalker???
I fondly remember the "Gay Forums" party at Corner Bar he hosted two years ago!

Forget George he is on his travels somewhere the real story being talked about in all the bars of sunee is what is the true story about "RainWalker" fleeing the country, leaving his House Guest to be arrested, I cant believe no one is writing about it on the forums but its the talk of the town. is it a taboo subject or something. PM me if you want to know all the proven details it reads like a hollywood gangster film. I hear his best friend "Catty" has now even given up protecting him, as the evidence mounts up.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 23rd, 2009, 23:54

Now I like this post as in my current situation I can actually undestand it !

which brings me to an important point-does anyone know of a doctor/drug-store/pharmacy/dope pusher who can supply oxycontin or endone ? I'm in serious need of either as I'm in great pain-mentally and physically but every pharmacist I ask gives me a blank look.

I have no idea who the hell George is but did he play music as implied above ? And what was it ? Flute. harpsicord, comb?

My only criticism with gaydestination is that one should never accept their "time is up" until they either push that button at the crematorioum or lower the cask. Hang in there until the bitter end I say.

dab69
February 24th, 2009, 00:00
I pm'd george over a post - Curious stating Chao Duh pm'd him supposedly about needing a work permit
over a "recital".

George gave a reply like "what the heck I was talking about"

lonelywombat
February 24th, 2009, 03:36

wombat, shouldn't you be firefighting or strugggling for breath or something?????

Fires are still raging here and ATM are threatening the gay town of Daylesford, location of the chillout weekend in March
Temperatures have dropped overnight but forecast to rise again friday.

If you had to venture out you did more than struggggggle for breath Thanks Gra45 for your prononcement[sic]

February 24th, 2009, 10:53
I haven't read anything or had a PM from George recently. Is he okay.

All this Homi business has got me running scared.

Cheers
krobbie

Hi K, Apologies for my lack of communication. Thank you for all of your kind comments in this thread in regard to myself.The past two and a half months have been really hectic and I have been flat out with more than just one thing or another to take care of. I will PM you after this post K with my skype addie. Firstly, I wish to answer some wild, false, as well as totally inaccurate accusation and allegations. Hey K, What's new? The cowardly and gutless that hang out here, hiding behind their annonymity, as well as posing as new members, will always be a part of this forum whether we like it or not. Aint that the truth?

As far as some of the comments I have seen in this thread and others claiming PHart and Hommie are one and the same, in my opinion, PHart doesn't even come close to being in the same class as the colonel. On the subject of the colonel, if he is dead, he will be sadly missed. No one could give me shit in the same way that Hommie used to do, whilst at the same time bringing a big smile to my face at his wonderful sense of humour. Rock on Hommie wherever you are.

For the record, I am no friend of george and don't like the man but these
kinds of anonymous attacks are uncalled for on this forum. Another
farang was arrested and someone reported seeing him at the same Sky Bar with a lad of questionable age. The rumour mongers are not shy about
making accusations as they hide behind their anonymous handles and make
cowardly comments.
Truth or not, these comments do not belong here,imho.
I hope no one construes this as a defence of george who I hold in low esteem and wish to avoid at any cost, but the principle is the same with any farang and any member of this forum.

Cat, how could anyone ever misconstrue that you would say anything in my defence. I notice that whilst attacking gaydestination for his indiscretions in his post, you take the opportunity to play the role of a rumourmonger yourself, a part you play so well I may add, by making reference to my having been 'reported,* being seen in the same bar as a farang that was arrested, whilst at the same tine being with a lad myself, of questionable age.

What can I say? If the person who stated this to you is as accurate in their reporting of what goes on in Sunee as you and the rest of your cronies are, I guess it must be true. Why should I spoil things by adding some truth? After all, we wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of 'juicy' gossip and rumors now, would we. Buddha forbid!

By the way cat, I want you to know, that now I have learned of the fact that you hold me in low esteem, you will no doubt be responsible for my having countless number of sleepless nights coming up, worrying about that fact. You take care now cat and be sure to keep a watchful eye out for the boogeyman.

You 'met this George'? I have no recollection of that meeting, neither do I recognise you from your avatar picture. Then again, there are so many other arseholes in this town, that I guess it's a case of, seen one arsehole, you have seen them all. Then again, perhaps you slid back down the hole from where you came before I had a chance to notice you.

For the record GD, you are a liar and you have never met me. I know I am not educating you by telling you this, as you already know, don't you? I have only been in the Sky Boy Bar on four ocassions in the past few months and on none of those ocassions or any other time, was I ever in the company of any 'young' Boys. On each of those ocassions, I was with three Sunne Bar owneres and I don't think any of them by any stretch of the imagination, could be called young boys. Perhaps next time you see me in Sunee you will introduce yourself and make your accusations to me personally. I would be a real mug to hold my breath waiting for the liklihood of that event ever happening, wouldn't I arsehole?

Guessing by your grammar above, I take it that English is not your first language. I wont knock you for that as I admire anybody that is able to communicate in a language other than their own. However, the operative word in that last sentence, is communicate. He was drunken and celebrate himself. Later he nerved at the imbiss bood the owner with his CD and even she was not interested. Anybody here that has even the slightest clue just WTF those last two sentences mean, please enlighten me by dropping me a pm with the answers. By the way GD, since when did the Sky Boy get taken over by a woman owner?

(By the way a maximum 15years old Thai boy was with him on the motorbike on the way ....that time around 4am. It's not looks like a grandfather-grandson relation)

Once again GD, I say that you are a bear faced fucking liar and that the only place the above took place, was in your imagination. In regard to your other comments about my music being bad and not accepting my time is over, you are a fucking idiot. There are guys five years or more older than me who are still doing world tours and I thank Buddha that they are. I would name some of them but they are to numerous. The one thing that sticks out like dogs bulls from your post GD and something that even Stevie Wonder would be able to spot from a mile off, is that you are someone very jealous and envious of my talents, or have a grudge to bear. I am sorry for being successful for almost half a century, at someting I do well and apologise profusely, for my not having ended up being the same kind of loser that you so obviously are.

To round this post off, my friends know that the reason for my not having posted in a long while, is the fact that I have been taking care with the assistance of his mother, of a very sick boy. I am delighted to say, that thanks to that Saint of a man, Doctor Philippe, that boy has mad a remarkable recovery and with th help of long term medication, will be able to return to his native Issan next week, after two months at my home.

Contrary to the 'reports' of our 'new` member here, Khoon Phrat, the reason that I have not done any gigs of late is because, in between taking care of my "patient," I have been in the recording studio for the past two months working on a new CD and am almost at the point, of completing a musical project of mine that I started some nine months ago. I have laid down all the backing tracks and have almost finished laying down the vocals. I have also managed to get some work done on mixing some of the songs over the past couple of days.

I am putting a link at the end of this post for those that have the interest and inclination to go to it, so that you will be able to listen to a few of my songs from the forthcoming CD and songs, that I am hoping will be very much enjoyed by the gay community, as well as ones that they can personally relate to.

I will leave it to you guys, to say whether or not you agree with gaydestination's appraisal, that I should accept that my time is over. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/__MLisa3.gif

Many thanks for the kind comments above that many of you have made. My sincere gratitude and thanks also, to Oogleman, TOQ, Wesley, as well as others that have given me and X their help and support over the past couple of months. You all know who you are and also how much that help of yours has been appreciated by myself, as well as X and his family.

There may well be some nasty evil shit stirring poisnous Queens on this forum, but there are also some 18 carrat diamonds, some I am lucky enough, to be able to call my friends. Choc Dee Guys, you are all very special, as well as being among the most compassionate human beings it has been my privellege and honour to know. Thanks again. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/nohotlinkingpls.gif

dab69
February 24th, 2009, 12:24

according to Homnitern/Sathorn2/Curious/PHart:
BoyLoser/Chao Dud is now BeachBunny

Should we print out a program so we can all keep track more easily?

lonelywombat
February 24th, 2009, 12:33
Fattman I agree with you phart is nowhere as original or witty as Homi, and not likely to be. I had received several PM as Retired Colonel but they have disappeared

Here is the last para of the last PM he sent re censorship

You can always use the new FOES lists to Ignore anyone of whom you personally disapprove without resorting to Board censorship - we can leave that to the lesser Boards. For myself I've decided to give up posting; casting genuine pearls before (often) imitation swine holds no joy for me. Periodically I'll Blog (as RetiredColonel)

dab69
February 24th, 2009, 12:39
I don't care to use the Friend/Foes list.

I prefer the thumbs up/down rating of individual comments
like they do on YouTube.

6-8 thumbs down and the posters comment disappears

February 24th, 2009, 12:40

This is news to me.

dab69
February 24th, 2009, 12:45
I had received several PM as Retired Colonel but they have disappeared

Here is the last para of the last PM he sent re censorship

You can always use the new FOES lists to Ignore anyone of whom you personally disapprove without resorting to Board censorship - we can leave that to the lesser Boards. For myself I've decided to give up posting; casting genuine pearls before (often) imitation swine holds no joy for me. Periodically I'll Blog (as RetiredColonel)

Right. He never had the time to do anything else
but post here 5800 times.

"Periodically" he will be bacK?

"Retired"? He got a life all of a sudden since he "died"?
Notice the number of posts PHart has posted since joining Feb 19th-
the day after Homnitern's *death*

dab69
February 24th, 2009, 12:47

This is news to me.

This is mostly from a pm I recieved from "Curious"

February 24th, 2009, 12:50
I guess he's more "Curious" than knowledgeable then.

krobbie
February 24th, 2009, 14:49
Well, goodness me. It looks like it's just as well there's no sharp objects in the room. You boys should learn to play nicely, or someone will get hurt.

Have just spent the last hour catching up with the original subject of this thread and am pleased to announce George is well. Nothing like getting on Skype for a good old chin-wag. This would mean my original question / thread subject has been answered ... "Where the hell is George?" ... busy, busy, busy.

Cheers
krobbie

Dani69
February 24th, 2009, 19:37
WHERES BRANDON i so miss him NOT :angryfire:

Wesley
February 24th, 2009, 22:11
Well, goodness me.

Krobbie...

I guess there is nothing worse than a viscous Queen is, so I have been told any way. There is nothing I fear more than a Pissed off fagot or nothing I avoid more than a lesbian that hates men. I guess they were right about Queens Fagots and lesbians. One needs only to read this forum to agree.

At any rate glad, you had time to talk to George. I have been too busy with the bf for the past two days to do anything more than look at the crap that was written in this thread and mostly about a man they hardly even know. I cannot say I agree with all of GeorgeтАЩs life but for gay people who have been treated less than human for years and the prejudice and hatred of us; it seems there would be more compassion for those that are not like us. I can disagree with a person s lifestyle and still find the good in his heart. There has been no greater opponent of that life style other than BG, than me. Nevertheless, I met a man with compassion for his fellow man. A man despite what others have said about his singing could bring tears to my eyes with the heart in which it was sung. Sometimes you have to look beyond the music and see the heart of the man singing.

Cat, although you tried to stay in the middle of the road you could not resist flinging few turds his way. you post was disappointing, I thought you better than that in that regard. You are not the person you seem. I am sure you may feel the way you feel, but I see no need to make it history, I thought at first that I would just ignore the mess, thinking the more said the worse it would get. I obviously was wrong.

I wish you all the best. One can only hope Homi is okay and just not posting and that George is just Busy, as we both already knew. As to Rainwalker, I think I am better off not knowing that story

Now that the thread is finished, I can only wish you,

All the best.

Wes

catawampuscat
February 24th, 2009, 23:18
sorry Wesley. I tried to be honest and did not mean to imply that being in the same bar as another farang who was also accused by
an anonymous poster was meaningful.
I commented more on the coincidence but can see how it could be
taken the wrong way.
My intent was to defend those who are attacked and maligned by
anonymous cowardly men with agendas, without regard to my personal
feelings to the farangs.
Sky Boys is a late nite boy bar and is frequented by several friends of mine
who like the late hours and it has never been targeted as a kindergarten
type bar, just one that stays open very late.
Now, there is a beer bar just around the corner that is another story..

I know Wesley is a good friend and I admire his loyalty and defense of his friend
and am saddened somewhat, that Wesley misread my intent but I can see
how easily it could be seen that way due to the circumstances.. :cat:

Wesley
February 24th, 2009, 23:42
The truth is Cat, that there was so much information to sift though when I finally had an opportunity to look at it all, that likely I did take it the wrong way. I was so saddened at the attempt to hurt those in our own community that I tried to not be offensive, while at the same time saying what I felt to be the truth. I like your posts and yes even when you call me an ashtray and a doormat. I realize you feel strongly about it and so I do here. If I lumped you together with others I apologize. I know you at heart although sometimes sparky in your posting, are at heart as honest as you possibly can be at least in your own heart I believe you are true. I can't say that about few people who post here on the forum

Please Accept my apologies if I misunderstood your post. There was just so much it was hard to post with out lumping it altogether in some ways. If you were not among those them I sincerely apologize for being the ass hole I can be at times.

Wes