PDA

View Full Version : TUC COM GROPE.

MARK
February 21st, 2009, 13:02
TUC COM GROPE.

Although you may not be a member of the forum,
For the farang that was in Tuc Com last night Friday 20/02/09 between 6.45pm and 8.pm.
1. Note a Thai male or female whether they are wearing a shirt advertising they are a waiter in bar or not could if he or she liked walk into a police station and make a complaint of sexual assault if you have just grabbed there arse in a public place.
2. When you are politely told by some one they donтАЩt wish to off with you they are out shopping and would like to be left alone, take the hint, donтАЩt just say you can afford them.
The comment you made about me the owner of the Dragon, please feel free to smile and wave at the waiter next time you walk up Sunee I have asked him to point you out to me so we can chat face to face politely of course

Mark. :salute:

catawampuscat
February 21st, 2009, 13:24
I recall one farang that grabbed every boy that passed by him. His
behavior was very obnoxious and he aimed for the crotch and if he
got a good grip, he would hold on and inflict discomfort, at the least and
embarrassment as well.
Some men are just pigs. They know the Thais will
not hit them or call the police and take advantage of the easy going nature
of most Thais. I believe they think it is funny and more than once I wanted
to punch out one of these assholes for grabbing boys that made it very
clear that they weren't interested but fortunately keep out of it.

It is sad so many farangs of the lowest classes of Europe and elsewhere
end up in place like Thailand and act out in ways that reflect badly on all
farangs..
I don't know the solution but I sure would like to see one of the
Thai boys deck an obnoxious persistent farang.
I think it is mostly immature personalities without self control that abuse
the situation and the Thais and the worst two were both from the same
middle European country but I am sure pigs can come from any country.. :cat:

February 21st, 2009, 13:43
MARK, some people have such a low self esteem about there self, they really do think they are in one big candy store and every one is desperate to be groped and have no feelings.

They do not realize some Guys in bars refuse to go with certain Farangs, as they are treated with no respect and as if they are just a bit of meat to be used and abused.

They donтАЩt want any boy, they want your boy.

I was in WWB with a guy I introduced to the bar who I have known for years and His brother who is even more stunning the best boy in this Bar but keep to the Back as he is very choosy who he goes off with.

Last time I was there my friend came to chat with me and have a drink, an American guy cam over to say he was about to off him, he should go sit with him, the boy said I stay here with my friend the guy would not go until I have to bark at him very unlike me then the mamasam came over to say can he sit with a German guy as he wants to off him I said I am offing him we drank up and both went out, then to top it all another American friend said to me the boy I was with in WWB was so handsome and a Big American another one, was going to off him after he noticed him with me.

As I said itтАЩs as if some guys donтАЩt want any boy they want your boy.

ItтАЩs called bad breeding and No Manners. More like an animal would react to its prey.

And as Cat says, they dont even have to be good looking, they can be fat and well in the way on their way to 40.
if he is with you, he must be good. they think.

Patexpat
February 21st, 2009, 14:55
yes, there is a lot of crass behaviour around, sad to say - I was watching the show at WWB with my bf before xmas when he suddenly almost leapt in to my lap - turns out the two falangs next to him started to grope him!

I offered a er, polite explanation of the situation to these gentlemen ... they obviously assume any boy is 'on' for a grope.

Even worse last year my bf was touched up in the shop where he works in The Avenue - he was so shocked he didn't know how to react, His manager did tho! :blackeye:

thrillbill
February 21st, 2009, 15:42
...some farangs that come here must be stupid or quite sheltered where they come from (which must be a cave). The past three years when I have been with my Thai BF...in Bangkok, in Pattaya, or in Phuket some fat white while assumes he is a "money boy" and make a smart arse remark assuming he is...or when he is by himself, some fat white whale puts a move on him...trying to touch him or making an offer. Ok, the guy is good looking and one can look, but you wouldn't assume that every gay male in Europe or North America is a "money boy" or would accept such rude gestures, so why act this way in Thailand?

x in pattaya
February 21st, 2009, 15:44
Some men are just pigs. They know the Thais will
not hit them or call the police :

I think sometimes people underestimate what Thais will do. You sometimes hear about some farang getting beaten brutally on Walking Street or near the bar beers along Pattaya Beach and the "tsk tsk brigade" on ThaiVisa think it is random violence. I very much expect it is targeted and in response to something that may have just happened or something that happened earlier but appeared to have been forgotten.

Unfortunately some farang think all Thais are gentle and that they are all available for sex.If they read through some of late night crime reports featured in the Pattaya yellow press, they might have second thoughts. If they spend much time here and their behavior is known to be bad, they could regret it very much.

Unfortunately many Thais will think all farang are like the asshole that Mark was describing.The Thai boy who was assaulted and everyone nearby in TukCom have been given one more reason to resent farang. Probably 90% of the farang who patronize gay establishments are reasonably well behaved, but the remaining 10% can ruin it for everyone.

February 21st, 2009, 16:02
spot on x. Some of these boys are trained kickboxers who didnt make the pro grade. Some farang may get a nasty shock if he keeps groping.

February 21st, 2009, 16:23
This sort of behaviour has always annoyed me - some queens are so predatory it is unreal.

The other thing that gets me is when some guy sits and stares and leers as the boy you have with you. This happened to me in Le Cafe Royale a few months ago. I had met a boy in one of the Sunee bars and invited him to join the company of myself and my friends for the evening - and just myself for the afters! The boy was very stunning (in my opinion), very European features, and the fact that he was wearing trackies and a cap on stage greatly tickled my fancy. He later turned out to be completely useless in bed, but then again so am I, so we sort of cancelled each other out and I would off him again lol.

Anyway, after going round a few bars we ended up in Le Cafe around midnight for some food. The boy had to go fetch his motorbike so he made an entrance a few minutes later and sat with us. Some fat git would not stop staring and every time I looked at this guy he was leering at the boy. In an attempt to be diplomatic I moved the boy so his back was facing the fat c*nt. Would you belive this guy swapped seats with his mate so he could get a better look!

I didn't want to create a scene or a fight, but on the way out I left him in no doubt as to what I thought of his conduct. As I unleashed my tirade,the place went deadly quiet and Toi even stopped singing (an added bonus).

But I would also say that this kind of behaviour is not restricted (as the Cats Arse would have us believe) to Europeans of whatever "class" - many Thai boys have told me that Arabs, for example, treat them in a really obnoxious way and by no stretch of the imagination are they either European or cheap.

Nor is it restricted to Thailand - I remember many years ago I parked my car in a gay area of Glasgow to go to the ATM. I'd be about 28 at the time and my bf - who was sitting in the car - would be about 17 or 18. While I was away, some guy came up and asked my bf, sitting IN the car you'll remember, if he would like a lift anywhere!!

I'm afraid it's more to do with the "flies round a hot turd" mentality of MANY queens of ALL nationalities, on seing a cute boy, and a simple lack of any sort of self-control or manners on the part of these predatory creeps.

:cheers:

x in pattaya
February 21st, 2009, 16:31
I didn't want to create a scene or a fight, but on the way out I left him in no doubt as to what I thought of his conduct. As I unleashed my tirade,the place went deadly quiet and Toi even stopped singing (an added bonus).

Fantastic comment. :thumbright:

I'm afraid it's more to do with the "flies round a hot turd" mentality of MANY queens of ALL nationalities, on seing a cute boy, and a simple lack of any sort of self-control or manners on the part of these predatory creeps.

And some people think romance is dead.

x in pattaya
February 21st, 2009, 23:16

And weren't you one of those flies when the hooker was on stage in his trackies and cap?

I suspect Homitern has been reincarnated.

Khor tose
February 22nd, 2009, 00:14

And weren't you one of those flies when the hooker was on stage in his trackies and cap?
I suspect Homitern has been reincarnated.

"By George", I think you are right.

February 22nd, 2009, 02:38

When looking at boys on stage we are all admirers, my objection (as the OP's is) is with predatory guys staring and leering at a boy who is sitting in company, not "dancing" on stage looking for a customer.

But, if it makes you happy, tell you what - I'll be one of the flies if you'll be the turd.

Deal?

:compress: