PDA

View Full Version : BoyzBoyz

thrillbill
February 20th, 2009, 23:39
... over 4 years ago when I first moved to Pattaya I was "in heat" when I saw the guys on stage at BoyzBoyz in Boystown. (The older muscular straight looking ones are my flavor of the day.) When I took one back to my place for some "fun" he just wanted to hurry up and get it over with then ask for his money... complete turn off. Has anyone been "shopping" there lately and had a BETTER experience?

February 20th, 2009, 23:48
... over 4 years ago when I first moved to Pattaya I was "in heat" when I saw the guys on stage at BoyzBoyz in Boystown. (The older muscular straight looking ones are my flavor of the day.) When I took one back to my place for some "fun" he just wanted to hurry up and get it over with then ask for his money... complete turn off. Has anyone been "shopping" there lately and had a BETTER experience?

Yes of course you can have many Guyz who come out with all sorts of excuses i.e. "I have the only key for my room my friend cant get in", "I have to drive to my village tonight can you hurry"

Many are married and want to get home to there wife, but then again you try another guy and he will give you the best time of your life, I have a regular Boy I have known since he came to Pattaya he works in "Wild West Boys" and is a sensational guy, he says some farangs are so boring and I cant wait to get away from them, some are nice and normal and fun and I like to stay with them, they are Ji Dee, so you will get every combination of Guy, try the Bangkok Guys they are even more blatant with excuses, how to get it over with quick and its not always the older ones, try Jupiter2000 or FUTURE BOYZ if you want to hear stories.

Try another one, your love him, you see fortunately all the guyz are different, same as the farangs?

x in pattaya
February 21st, 2009, 00:16

My experience was similar. A few days ago I took off someone who said he didn't like anything to do with "all this" and he swept his arm to include everything in the bar ... maybe including all of Boyztown. He said he was only working there because he needed money, which probably meant more money than he could "earn" elsewhere.

I don't mean he was unpleasant or disagreeable. He actually was a pretty nice guy. With effort he managed to "perform," which has not a problem I've encountered with any other boys I've taken off recently from PattayaLand, Sunnee, Soi Twilight or Cartier, only this guy from BBB. I'm usually in highly appreciative awe at how well boys I've offed do perform, but this guy from BBB would probably have gotten a more enthusiastic erection if he jacked off solo in front of an ATM.

When we did get down to business he clearly wanted to rush more than I would have liked. He was appreciative of what money he was given and actually hinted he was available as a LT friend, which seemed more than a little odd since he had made it clear in word & deed that he didn't like any of what he was doing.

I've never liked BBB and don't care for Jim, but I always thought he ran a tight ship. Obviously the business' profit comes from the hotel & the str8 tourists buying drinks in the bar rather than from people offing guys.

In contrast, the behavior, the attitudes, the quality of the guys at Cartier is totally different. Even with one customer in the place they dance enthusiastically. Of the 7 guys I've seen there, I could easily go for 5 of them. The one I've offed two nights now is spectacularly accomodating and I have a feeling that goes for all of them. The whole attitude is not about what things would they be willing to do for you, but rather whatever you want them to do, they'll do. I do wish their English ability (at least the two I know) was better, but in every other possible measure, the boys at Cartier beat BBB's by a wide margin.

It's been something like 10 years since I was last in BBB and I will double that before going in again.

February 21st, 2009, 03:15
.......... this guy from BBB would probably have gotten a more enthusiastic erection if he jacked off solo in front of an ATM........

Isn't that exactly what he WAS doing?

:cheers:

PS there's no such word as "gotten" - just to be pedantic.

x in pattaya
February 21st, 2009, 08:48
[quote="x in pattaya":2kfyw2yb].......... this guy from BBB would probably have gotten a more enthusiastic erection if he jacked off solo in front of an ATM........

Isn't that exactly what he WAS doing?[/quote:2kfyw2yb]

He wasn't jacking off, but you, you clever dickens, managed to see the "subtle" implications of what I was saying.

PS there's no such word as "gotten" - just to be pedantic.

You're not being pedantic, you're being provincial ... and a small isolated province it is.

Although I've lived most of my life in places where the English (not Scottish) version of English prevailed, I was raised in the US so I hang onto a number of Americanisms.

I do, in fact, have some close Scottish friends. I've never witnessed them demonstrating constipated provincial pedantism, so I assume that's a personal trait of yours rather than a characteristic of Scots.

I'm fairly certain you're not Lumsden. When he used to post, his use of English evoked lines from My Fair Lady:

Oh, why can't the English learn to

set a good example to people whose
English is painful to your ears?
The Scots and the Irish leave you close to tears.

The very English Collins dictionary does include the word "gotten."

http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/images/celebs/celeb017.jpg

zinzone
February 21st, 2009, 13:23
There is another thread running gay/straight,does it matter etc and as far as BBB it matters as the last time I was there the place had on the stage mainly bored and boring over the hill straight boys. Clearly they thought they were something special which they were not and would imagine anyway who offed someone from that bar would be dissappointed as the boys give the impression they were prefer to be back in their rooms getting high whilst they wait for their g/f 's to return from walking street.
BBB is and always was totally overated-as well as having ludicrously high drink prices- and the type of worker in that bar probably reflects the taste of the people running it.

February 21st, 2009, 13:56
There is another thread running gay/straight,does it matter etc and as far as BBB it matters as the last time I was there the place had on the stage mainly bored and boring over the hill straight boys. Clearly they thought they were something special which they were not and would imagine anyway who offed someone from that bar would be dissappointed as the boys give the impression they were prefer to be back in their rooms getting high whilst they wait for their g/f 's to return from walking street.
BBB is and always was totally overated-as well as having ludicrously high drink prices- and the type of worker in that bar probably reflects the taste of the people running it.

Mioooow, talk about getting your Claws sharpened, if it was not for the fact The Cat is much to terrified to take on the BBB management, I would have thought it was one of his many handles, with such a statement, and you can feel free to do so hiding behind your computer screen so you thinkтАж. Catty is even afraid to look what most people are saying here, as he has them all mostly on ignore, mode, (it must be like smoking with very weak people, they cant trust themselves to not look or take a ciggie, unless they cant see them) but in the defense of bars like BBB they do have a cabaret very costly, and they do have a lot of staff to pay, and try Bangkok Bars if you want to talk expensive, your quote "and the type of worker in that bar probably reflects the taste of the people running it.[/quote]" is a dead giveaway, because the type of guy working there, is no different to any other bar, all over Thailand, so I would say you are just slightly jealous of some one, may be the best looking owner in town?:)

February 21st, 2009, 15:00
last time I was in Pattaya I offed one of the waiters from BBB. Name of Oh. I have actually known him for a number of years but this time was the first I offed him (he has been at BBB for some time time.) He is cheeky, speaks good English, enjoys a laugh and drink and is married - but don't let that put you off. If you are a bottom then prepare for a bumpy ride.
Nice cock and knows how to use it!

February 21st, 2009, 15:33
..............The very English Collins dictionary does include the word "gotten."

Ok so it's provincial to be correct - I stand accused.

To be accused of being provinical by someone raised in the USA is amusing in itself, but I'll take it on the chin.

If indeed the word "gotten" is in the Collin's dictionary (a publication few take seriously), this only goes to prove that the publishers have sunk even lower than before.

Or as you might say: 'it's now even more worserer than it was before'.

Tee Hee

:cheers: